If you subscribe to the Atlas VPN you should know that it has a Chrome extension. The Atlas VPN Chrome extension allows you to use the VPN service on your computer without installing the VPN computer client.
There are various means of using a VPN service. You can download the mobile app on your phone or install it on your PC. You can also set up a manual VPN using the VPN service. At the same, you can use your choice of VPN extension to protect your privacy online without installing the VPN software on your PC.
However, you must have had experience with different VPN services if you are using one. Of course, Atlas VPN is one of the few with a stable chrome extension that you can use to secure or protect your online activities.
Therefore, we will discuss the Atlas VPN Chrome extension, how to install the Atlas VPN extension on your Chrome browser and how to connect to the VPN service using the Chrome extension.
Download Atlas VPN Free
Atlas VPN supports all smart and streaming devices that support the download and installation of programs. The Atlas VPN works on the following devices and operating systems.
- Android TV
- Amazon Fire TV
The Atlas VPN is available for free and premium. With the premium, you will enjoy an 83% discount if you subscribe via this link.
Meanwhile, you can get the Atlas VPN for free with limited options to restrict your online privacy. Now, we will walk you through the steps to take to get the Atlas VPN for free on your device.
- Go to the Atlas VPN download page.
- Click on “Get Atlas VPN” on the navigation.
- Click on the name of your device or OS.
- Tap on “Download Free.“
- A new tab will open and your Atlas VPN free will start downloading.
- Once the Atlas VPN app has been downloaded click on the download file and follows the instruction on the screen to install the VPN program on your device.
Note: You must accept the terms and conditions to proceed. Meanwhile, before you can start using the Atlas VPN you need to create an account. Therefore, I will walk you through the process on how to create your Atlas VPN account.
Recommended: How to get Unbanned from Omegle
How to Create Atlas VPN Account
The next step to take after you have downloaded the Atlast VPN app or software or Atlas VPN chrome extension and installed it on your device is to create an account. So, we will discuss how you can create your Atlas VPN account next.
- Go to the Atlas VPN sign-up page.
- Click on the “AtlasVPN” logo to the top left.
- Select “Login” to the top right.
- Click on “Get Start” under “Sign-in” where you see “don’t have an account yet.”
- Type your “Email” address and click on “Get Secure Link.”
- Sign in to your email account. Open the Atlas VPN confirmation mail and click on “Confirm sign-in.” The confirmation link expires in 30 minutes so you have to do this fast.
That is all you need to do to create your Atlas VPN account instantly and download the VPN service for free. While in your AtlasVPN account dashboard you will see the direct link to download the Atlas VPN app for all supported devices and your Atlas VPN plan.
Atlas VPN Chrome Extension Download
If you are a fan of the Google Chrome browser you should download and install the Atlas VPN Chrome extension to get quick access to the VPN service. But it’s quite unfortunate that Atlas VPN is yet to release a Chrome extension for users to quickly access the VPN service on their Chrome browsers.
Note: We will update this post as soon as the Atlas VPN Chrome extension is made available.
How to Upgrade your Atlas VPN Account
If you are using a free Atlas VPN service and you decide that it’s time to upgrade your account to a paid service here are the steps to take. If you haven’t created your Atlas VPN account follow the steps above to do so. If you have an Atlas VPN coupon code you can also redeem it via your account dashboard.
- Log into your Atlas VPN account. You can do that from here.
- Click on “Account” on the left pane.
- Click on “Upgrade” and a new tab will open. To redeem a coupon code click on “Redeem.” Enter the coupon code and click on the “Redeem” button.
- Choose your Atlas VPN preferred plan. You can choose between a monthly plan, a yearly plan, and a three years plan (with free three months subscription).
- Click on “Proceed to Checkout.”
- Select your payment method and click on the pay button to complete the transaction. Once you have completed the transaction your account will be upgraded to the plan you chose.
Note: You can make your payment with a credit or debit card, Google pay, PayPal, and cryptocurrencies.
Atlas VPN Review
Atlas VPN offers a variety of feature that makes the VPN service one of the most competitive one in the VPN industry. However, what is so demeaning in the Atlas VPN service is the unavailability of a Chrome extension. Other than that, the VPN service has the following features.
- Block malware and ads
- WireGuard protocol
- Tracker Blocker
- Spilt Tunneling
- Data Breach Monitor
- Private DNS
- Solid no-logs Policy
- Change your Location
- Superior web Traffic Encryption
- Network Kill Switch
One unique feature of the Atlas VPN is the privilege for all users to use more than one IP address at a time. This feature helps to increase the level of your anonymity.