If you are wondering if you can connect multiple Bluetooth speakers to your TV, PC, or Mobile device at the same time then you need to take your time to go through this article as we’ll explain how you can connect multiple Bluetooth speakers to any device of your choice ranging from your TV to your PC and Mobile phones.
Bluetooth speakers are great devices for listening to music, playing games, and watching movies, and they are becoming quite popular because of their portability and convenience.
Suppose you want a great sound experience, especially when hosting a party or any social gathering. In that case, one Bluetooth speaker might not be enough for your goal, so you might need to connect multiple speakers.
However, you do not have to worry, as the remaining sections of this article will explain how you can connect multiple Bluetooth speakers to TVs, Mobile Phones, and computers.
How to Connect Multiple Bluetooth Speakers to a TV
The first thing you need to do before you can connect multiple Bluetooth speakers to your TV is to confirm that your TV has the Bluetooth feature, as not all TVs have Bluetooth capabilities.
If you are sure that your TV has a working Bluetooth feature, you can connect multiple Bluetooth speakers to your TV by following the instructions below.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your TV: Depending on the brand, model, and specification of your TV, the process might vary, although the most common approach is to navigate to the setting menu of your TV and go to the Bluetooth settings, where you can then turn it on and make it discoverable.
- Then Pair the first Bluetooth Speaker: Turn on your Bluetooth speaker and put it in pairing mode, and since your TV’s Bluetooth is now in discovery mode, you can use it to search for the name of your Bluetooth speaker, after which you can then click on the name and follow any on-screen instructions to complete the pairing process.
- Pair the Second Speaker: Once the speaker is turned on and in its pairing mode, you can go to your TV’s Bluetooth settings, select the device and follow the on-screen instructions to pair both devices.
Once both devices are paired, you will be able to hear the audio from the TV simultaneously on both devices. You can also repeat the process for as many Bluetooth speakers as you need for an immersive audio experience.
You can also check out How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Vizio TV.
How to Connect Multiple Bluetooth Speakers to a PC
It is possible to use multiple Bluetooth speakers with your PC, and you can connect them by following the instructions below.
- Click on the start menu on your PC and select the settings menu.
- Then click on devices and select Bluetooth and other devices.
- Then toggle on the Bluetooth option to turn it on.
- Then click on the add Bluetooth and other devices option and select Bluetooth.
- Then turn on your Bluetooth speaker and ensure it is in pairing mode.
- Then click on the device on your PC and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the pairing process.
- You can then repeat the pairing process for as many Bluetooth speakers as you deem fit.
- Then, to ensure that you can use audio on all the paired speakers, you should right-click on the taskbar’s speaker icon.
- Then click on the recording option and select stereo mix.
- Then click on enable and tap the set as a default device option.
- Then go to the properties menu, select the listen tab, and check the listen to this device box.
- Then go to the playback through this device drop-down, select the second speaker, and click ok.
- Then click ok to close the audio settings.
How to Connect Multiple Speakers to a MAC
It is very possible to connect multiple speakers to your MAC, and you can connect them by following the instructions below.
- Click on the Apple icon at the upper right corner of the screen and navigate to system preferences.
- Then click the Bluetooth icon and check the box to turn on Bluetooth.
- Then click the plus button at the screen’s bottom-left corner to set up a new device.
- Then select your speaker from the available list and click the continue button.
- Then click on the finder app, the Go menu, and select utilities.
- Then double-click the audio MDI setup, and click on the plus button at the bottom left corner of the audio device screen.
- Then go to the create multi-output device option and select the checkbox beside all the speakers you want to play from simultaneously.
Once you have followed the instructions above, you should be able to hear audio from all the speakers you have connected.
How to Connect Multiple Speakers to iPhone
As an iPhone user, you can connect multiple speakers to your iPhone by following the instructions below.
- Pair one of the speakers with your iPhone and play audio or video from it.
- Then go to the control centre, tap the airplay icon, and select the connected speaker.
- Then click on the music icon to see the devices currently playing music.
- Then click the share song button and select the other speaker you want to connect to.
If you have followed the instructions above, you have been able to connect multiple speakers to your iPhone successfully.
How to Connect Multiple Bluetooth Speakers to Android
You can follow the steps below to connect multiple Bluetooth speakers to your Android device.
- Go to the settings menu of your Android device and select Bluetooth.
- Then pair the multiple speakers to your device using the Bluetooth menu.
- Then click on either the three dots or the advanced option at the top right corner of your screen.
- Then turn on the dual audio toggle switch.
Since you have been able to follow the instructions above, you can begin to enjoy the convenience of having multiple Bluetooth speakers connected to your Android device.
Can I Connect More than One Bluetooth Speaker to My TV
Yes, you can use more than one Bluetooth speaker with your TV simultaneously, especially if the TV has the dual audio feature, as this would make connecting both speakers relatively easy.
This article has given a detailed guide about how you can connect multiple Bluetooth speakers to various devices like your TV, Windows and MAC devices, Android, and iPhones.