It takes only three steps to delete Kik account, and your account will be deleted permanently from Kik database. To deactivate Kik account is even the cheapest. It’s just a step that is required to delete a Kik account or deactivate a Kik account.
However, as simple as it’s to remove or deactivate your Kik account, once the account is deleted permanently, you will not be able to recover it again. But, if the account is deactivated, you can always come over to reactive it again.
So, in this guide, I will take up the pain to detail how to;
- Delete your Kik account
- Deactivate your Kik account
- Reactive your Kik account.
Below are the important URL you need to delete, deactivate and reactivate your Kik account.
- Delete Kik: https://ws.kik.com/delete
- Deactivate Kik: http://ws.kik.com/deactivate
- Reactivate Kik: https://www.kik.com/login
Next, we will consider how to use the Kik URL above to your advantage.
Delete Kik Account
Follow the steps below to delete your Kik account permanently.
- Go to Kik delete portal.
- Enter your username
- Type uour Kik account pasword.
- Select the reason why you are closing your Kik account.
- Check, “I understand that I’m permanently deactivating my account, and I won’t be able to log in again to reactivate it.”
- Click “Go.”
It will only take a few seconds for your Kik account to be removed after you have clicked on the “Go” button.
Deactivate your Kik Account
If you choose to ever come back to Kik one day, it’s better to deactivate it.
- Go to the Kik account deactivation portal.
- Enter your email address.
- Click “Go.”
As fast as it is to you, the procedure will put your Kik account on hold and will remain inactive until you choose to reactivate it again.
Reactivate Kik Account
Follow the steps below to reactivate your Kik account.
- Go to Kik.com
- Click on “Login.”
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on “Login” to reactivate.
As a parent, you can delete, deactivate, and reactivate your teenage account.