Home Depot ESS is MyTHDHR Employee Self Service web portal to sign in to your employee’s account with your store AIS ID or location LAN ID, password and username to manage your Home depot ESS profile, find out about your MyTHDHR benefits, responsibility, and other assignments working at Home depot. Home Depot ESS employees can manage their account through www.mythdhr.com web page. Every employee on MyTHDHR can find out about their work report and personal information on the portal.
Table of Contents
- Home Depot ESS (myTHDHR)
- About myTHDHR Ess Login & Home Depot ESS/ESS Home Depot.
- Home Depot Employee Self-service Benefits?
- How to Login Home Depot ESS
- MyTHDHR Home Depot ESS Login for Retirees
- Home Depot ESS Login for Current Associates
- Home Depot Former Associates Login Page
- How to view MyTHDHR Schedule
- How to Login Home Depot ESS through Myorangelife.com
- Troubleshoot Home Depot ESS Password
Home Depot ESS (myTHDHR)
Through the Home depot ESS portal employees get access to their wages to slip, tax information, 410k benefit, password change, profile update, and have access to all the exact information that is required to work for the department where they are recruited to and also find out about their job schedules and the brands’ event.
About myTHDHR Ess Login & Home Depot ESS/ESS Home Depot.
myTHDHR is a web portal for Home Depot employees and associates (both former and active). The myTHDHR web portal opens employees eyes to so many things such as the job benefits, payment plan, as well as the work ethic.
When you as myTHDHR employees got myTHDHR ESS login for (Home Depot Employee Self Service), you will be able to access your employee information like reward points, payroll histories, Home Depot ESS schedules, work benefits, and a lot more that has to do with your new job.
Home Depot login isn’t the only web portal available to access ESS on myTHDHR. Other departments have login portal as well. This includes Home Depot myApron, THD, and Live the Orange Life. With this, all departmental portals are very important to all Home ESS employees and associates.
With nothing less than 400,000 active workers for Home Depot, the easiest way to manage them actively is via a web portal. That is why THDHR login portal for Home Depot employee for self-service is established.
So, when you have any complain in your department, instead of filing a report by walking straight to your department’s head, you can just send a message to the appropriate channel with your myTHDHR login for your Home Depot account.
Home Depot Employee Self-service Benefits?
What do you stand to benefits being part of the Home depot group?
From ESS you can:
- Review your job summary information
- View and print historical pay statements and tax statements
- Change your tax withholdings
- Change or activate your direct deposit information
- Activate a payroll card
- Change your mailing address
- Enrol in or change your Homer Fund deduction
- Review Leave of Absence (LOA) information and print LOA packets
- Check your Leave of Absence (LOA) Status
The ESS functions require you to log into the network. Here are a few recommendations:
- Access and make changes to this information in a secure way
- Use caution when logging into the network
- Ensure you print documents to a secured printer location
- Make sure that you log out when you are finished with your access
How to Login Home Depot ESS
If you are a Home Depot ESS employees the procedures below will guide you to sign in to your account.
- Open your browser and go to MyTHDHR employees login page at Homedepot. If the first link didn’t work. Navigate to www.mythdhr.com or go to this page.
- If you are a former Home depot ESS employee go to this page. And if you are currently Home depot employee self-service go to this link.
Now, we’d take a look at how to sign in to MyTHDHR Home depot employee self-service as a retiree or current employee.
Note: Please take note of these links. We will need them in this guide to sign in to your profile as well as troubleshoot your password.
MyTHDHR Home Depot ESS Login for Retirees
If you are a retired staff of MyTHDHR here is a step-by-step procedure to access your retiree’s associate account.
- Click on the link to MyTHDHR retirees account above
- You will be taken to “MyTHDHR former Associates access to Employee Self Service”.
- Now, identify yourself as an inactive associate of MyTHDHR by providing the following;
- Last name, date of birth (as it’s in your former MyTHDHR account), enter the last 6 digits of your social security number (SSN) or social insurance number (SIN).
- Enter the secret work provided and click on security validation.
- Upon validating your Home Depot ESS security, you will be logged into your account on MyTHDHR former associate account.
Home Depot ESS Login for Current Associates
If you are an active MyTHDHR associate here is how to sign in to your account to manage your associate profile and attend to all Home depot self-service associate request.
- Open your hand-held internet-enabled devices such as a mobile phone or a computer and go to www.mythdhr.com and you will be taken to MyTHDRH associates account.
- Click on “Employee Self Service (ESS)” to the middle left of the left menu
- Scroll down and click on Home Depot current associate login (see the screen shared below)
- Select your Home depot ESS location (store or other location). type your MyTHDHR username and password and click on the login button.
- You will be taken to your profile page on MyTHDHR ESS to view all benefits and manage your MyTHDHR ESS profile.
Home Depot Former Associates Login Page
Homedepot former associates login guide. Login to your Homedepot ESS former associate account.
- Visit mmTHDHR Homedepot former associates login page at www.mythdhr.com
- Click on “Home Depot Employee Self Service” option to the left side of the screen.
- A new page will open. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on the Home Depot ESS former associates login.
- In the new tab, fill the form which includes your last name, date of birth, last 6 digits of your SSN (social security number) or SIN (social insurance number), check the verification option and click “Continue” to proceed.
Now, follow the rest of the instruction on the former associates’ login page to log into your Homedepot ESS former associates account.
How to view MyTHDHR Schedule
www.mythdhr.com web portal allows you to check your MyTHDHR schedule via the ESS portal.
- Open your phone browser or computer browser (you can use a home computer) and go to www.mythdhr.com
- Click on “Your SCHEDULE” to the left of the “ESS Employee Self-service” (first on the roll).
- You will be taken to MyTHDHR labour management tool
- Enter MyTHDHR username, password, select your location (store or other location) and click on the login tab.
Now, you will be taken to your account on MyTHDHR to view your MyTHDHR schedule.
How to Login Home Depot ESS through Myorangelife.com
You can also sign in your MyTHDHR account with My Orange Life site address to view your Home Depot Employee Self-service profile and to improve your career on Orange Ladder.
There on myOrangeLadder you will be taken to view myPLAN, myBRAND, and myCHANGE.
- Open your browser and go to myOrangeLadder Home or visit www.mythdhr.com
- If you go through mythdhr.com to access livetheorangelife.com click on myOrangeLadder to the bottom of the left menu. Otherwise, proceed as follows.
- Enter your My Orange Life username and password. Otherwise, click on the create a new user account.
- Now, you will have access to view information such as live the orange life 401k, livetheorangelife.com pay & awards, orange awards, my apron, and home depot employee benefits.
Troubleshoot Home Depot ESS Password
You probably couldn’t find Home depot reset password button to reset or change your password on Mythdhr.com. Here is our suggestion in this scenario to be able to reset the MyTHDHR password.
Call MyTHDHR home depot customer care service number 1-866-698-4347 (1-866-mythdhr) or contact your Home Depot Associate Support Department Supervisor (DASD) via email or on phone to complain about resetting your Home Depot ESS password and follow the instruction provided over the phone to fix your password and gain access back to your Home Deployee self-service account.