If you are struggling to cancel YourScoreandMore free trial and be free after the initial 7 das free trial for $1 process fee here is a guide for you. We have got a complete “How-to” guide to cancel YourScoreandMore.com service before and after the free trial.
YourScoreandMore.com is a credit card monitor platform to detail a report about your credit card score. In just four steps you will get the score of your credit card. But, nothing goes for free.
YourScoreandMore has a free trial. A 7 das free trial that requires $1 process fee after which you will be charged $39.94 membership fee to continue using the service.
While we check through YourScoreandMore site we discovered that there is no single-to-do button to turn off or cancel your subscription on the platform before or after YourScoreandMore free trial.
Therefore, here in this article, we are going to share the possibility about how to cancel YourScoreandMore in just a few steps.
How to Cancel YourScoreandMore
There are to ways to cancel YourScoreandMore free trial and monthly membership plan.
- Send an email to YourScoreandMore requesting that your account should be cancelled.
- Contact YourScoreandMore on phone prompting them to terminate your partnership with them.
These are the two approaches that we will detail in this article. These being the only ways to cancel YourScoreandMore membership.
How to Contact YourScoreandMore
You can contact YourScoreandMore team using the official contact form and ask that they should cancel your membership plan or free trial.
- Go to YourScoreandMore.com on your browser.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Contact Us”
- Select “Partnership” in the “Subject” tab.
- Enter your full name, phone number, email address, and write the team in the body that you want to terminate or cancel your partnership or membership.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Typically, it takes around 24 hours for YourScoreandMore customer team member to respond to emails. However, YourScoreandMore responds might be caught up in your spam message, so, always keep eyes on your junk or spam box.
Send an Email to YourScoreandMore
Alternatively, if you don’t want to use the YourScoreandMore contact form as detailed above you can send a message directly to YourScoreandMore customer support using the official email address requesting that you want to cancel your YourScoreandMore membership.
- Compose and send a message to YourScoreandMore that you want to cancel your membership.
- Make the email subject as “Cancel YourScoreandMore membership.”
- Send the email to support@YourScoreAndMore.com and wait for a confirmation email that your YourScoreandMore membership has been cancelled successfully.
How to Cancel YourScoreandMore on Phone
You can also cancel YourScoreandMore membership on phone during the weekdays.
- Dial +1 (888) 387-0890 on your phone.
- Wait until a customer representative picks it up and ask to offer to help you solve the problem you are facing.
- Request to cancel your YourScoreandMore membership.
- Provide all details such as your YourScoreandMore login, email address, and other information needed to cancel your membership.
Here is the best time to call YourScoreandMore representative.
Monday – Friday
6:00am – 6:00pm PST
Saturday – Sunday
9:00am – 5:00pm PST