In this article, we will be talking about how to activate destination America on your Smart TV to start streaming videos and live shows from the channel. Destinationamerica.com is a very old TV channel in the United States of America that has evolved down through the years from cable to live stream. They have sustained enough relevance to be known all over America.
It is a channel started by Discovery Inc, and to start streaming your best content from destination America you have to read this article to the end.
This article contains a step-by-step guide on how to do destinationamerica.com activate on your Smart TV. We will show you how to get destination America working on your Roku TV, Android TV Amazon Fire TV, etc
There’s something you don’t understand in this article you can leave us a comment and will be there to respond to you
What is DestinationAmerica.com Activate?
Destinationamerica.com activate in this article will be how to get destination America working on your Smart TV through a simple activation process.
This activation process involves getting the destination America app on your streaming device and following the on-screen instructions to enter the code where appropriate and start streaming your favourite programs on the channel.
This activation process is a must if you are going to start streaming content from this channel as without this activation process you won’t be able to have access to the contents offered by this channel.
What is DestinationAmerica.com Activate code?
There’s a unique code for any channel you want to activate, and the Destination America activation code is the code you’ll use to activate destination America on your streaming device.
This code will be given to you when you download the destination America streaming app on your streaming device. It is a six-digit code that you will use to activate your device.
All you need to do to have access to this code is to download the destination America app on the device you want to activate it on, after which open the newly downloaded app and an activation code will be generated for You by Destination America, copy this code and go to the activation page to enter it in the appropriate place.
How to Make use of the DestinationAmerica.com Activate Code?
When you get the destinationamerica.com activate code the next thing you need to do is to make use of it.
The only way to make use of this code is to use it to activate your streaming device.
Open the destination America activation page and you will see the appropriate place where you need to enter the destination activation code. Do that and your device will be activated.
There is a time limit for any activation code generated for you, and you need to make use of this activation code within the time limit or you have to go and get the code regenerated for you again.
How to activate DestinationAmerica.com on your Smart TV.
As we mentioned during the introduction of this article that will be discussing how to activate destination America on your respective streaming device; we have come to that point
Below we shall be discussing how to activate Destination America on some popular streaming devices like Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV etc.
DestinationAmerica.com Activate Roku
Roku is compatible with Destination America. To activate destinationamerica.com on your Roku TV follow the steps below
- Open your Roku streaming device and go to the app store.
- Since you do not have the destinationamerica.com TV channel already installed on your Roku TV channel, you need to install it using the search bar.
- When you have searched for the destination America app and it shows up, go ahead and install it on your streaming device.
- After it is installed, you may be prompted to log in using your streaming device credentials
- During your login period, an activation code will be displayed on your screen copy this activation code.
- Open a different browser and go to the destination America activation page using destinationamerica.com/activate.
- A space to be provided where you will need to enter the activation code, enter it and click on continue, and you are done, then go back to Roku TV, and start streaming.
DestinationAmerica.com Activate Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV is also a very popular streaming device in the United States of America and the good news is that you can activate Destination America on it.
- Go to the Amazon Fire TV app store and search for the Destination America channel.
- When the app shows up download it and get it installed.
- launch the newly downloaded app and on opening it an activation code will be generated for you.
- Copy this activation code and go to the Destination America activation page through destinationamerica.com/activate. Do this with a different browser on your phone or laptop.
- When this page opens you will find out that there is a space provided where you need to enter the activation code you received.
- Enter the activation code in the appropriate place and click on submit, that’s the final step for you
DestinationAmerica.com Activate Apple TV
- Open your Apple TV app store
- Search for the Destination America channel app using the search bar, and install it when it shows up.
- When it is installed, try to open it and you may be prompted to log in with your Apple TV credentials
- In doing this an activation code will be generated for you; copy this activation code, and open the destination America activation page through the leg destinationamerica.com/activate.
- This page is where you will enter the activation code which was given to you
- Note: This page will be open with a different browser on your laptop or your phone.
- Enter the activation code and click on submit.
DestinationAmerica.com Activate Android TV
- On your Android TV go to the Google Play Store and you will find the destination America channel app when you search for it.
- Get this app installed on your Android TV and then begin the activation process.
- Open the app and an activation code will be displayed on your screen. Copy this activation code and open a compatible browser on your desktop or using another phone
- Open the destinationamerica.com activation page through destinationamerica.com/activate
- When this page fully loads, you will find a space where you will need to enter the activation code you received, paste the activation code and click on submit
- Go back to your Android TV and start streaming
DestinationAmerica.com Activate Samsung TV
Samsung TV is also a very popular streaming device widely used in the United States of America and most of the channels you can think of can be activated on Samsung TV. But these Channels does not include Destination America.
Destination America is not going to be possible for you to get it activated on Samsung TV because it is not yet available on the Samsung TV app store and may not be activated just yet.
But this does not rule out the fact that it could be acted anytime and all you need to do is to keep checking your Samsung TV channel until you find it.
And when you do, follow this activation process for other devices and you’ll be able to activate your Samsung TV to start streaming content from on Destination America.