Download driver Canon iP2770 printer is one of the best printers you can count on if you have spent times with a lot of printers. Just like the Brother printers, the Canon iP2770 driver software often outdated and cut smooth communication between the printer and the virtual machines that the printer is connected to. So, in this guide, we will discuss how to download driver Canon iP2770 printer software on Windows 10.
If you are using a Brother Printer you can follow this our exclusive guide to download the latest drivers update. We discussed various approach to download and install the latest brother printer drivers on Windows 7/8/10.
Drivers are small programs or software that makes communications between two devices or compartment work smoothly. When your Canon iP2770 printer driver is outdated it can cause havoc to your printer. To fix this, you must first download and install the latest driver for the printer or scanner.
As it stands, there are two stress-free ways to download driver Canon iP2770 driver to keep your printer running and smoothly.
- Download the driver online from the official website.
- Download it using the “Device Manager” “software” update feature.
Both approaches work better. However, the approach to download Canon iP2770 driver from the official portal requires you to know the printer model number. And since the model is iP2770, that won’t be a problem.
But, if perhaps, you can find the printer’s model number you can clinch to the second approach to automatically find the printer’s model and download the exact driver for it from the internet.
Table of Contents
Download Driver Canon iP2770 Printer
You can download the Canon iP2770 printer drivers update directly from the official portal. And now, I will walk you through the entire process effortless.
Canon offers customers support to find and download outdated software for the printer versions to make it work smoothly and without stress.
- Go to the official Canon printer and scanner website on www.canon-europe.com.
- Go to the official website footer and click on “downloads.”
- Scroll down to “Enter the name of your product” and type the name of your printer.
- Now, click on the download button to take you to the driver download page.
- Now, accept the “EULA” terms and download the driver’s update.
- Navigate to the download folder in your device and run the driver as administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the driver update.
Once this is done, it’ll replace the old driver and your Canon iP2770 printer should be working smoothly now.
However, if you cannot find the name of your Canon printer, the links below lead to download driver Canon iP2770 printer new release.
Canon iP2770 Printer Driver Download For Windows
|Printer Driver Model||Canon Pixma iP2770|
|Download Canon Printer Driver For Windows 10/8/7 / XP||DOWNLOAD|
|Download Canon Printer Driver For Linux||DOWNLOAD|
|Download Canon Printer Driver For MAC||DOWNLOAD|
Download Canon iP2770 Printer Driver using “Device Manager”
If you notice a yellow icon in your device driver’s manager indicating that the software is outdated then you can switch to use the option to scan the internet for the latest driver and download it to replace the outdated driver automatically.
- Press “Win + R” key together at the same time on your Windows PC to run the “Run” box.
- Type “devmgmt.msc” into the run box and click on the “Enter” button on your PC. This will open the device manager.
- Navigate the page and click on expand “Canon iP2770” printer.
- Now, right-click on it and select “Update Driver Software.”
- Click on “Search automatically for updated driver software.”
- With your computer connected to the internet, the option will search the internet for the latest driver for Canon iP2700 printer, download it, and install it on your PC.