This streaming service has a strong fan base of more than half a million subscribers from all across the world. Gaia makes a lot of original series and complete content you can’t find in the mainstream media. Activate Gaia on your streaming device via gaia.com/activate if you love its original series on ancient wisdom and award-winning documentaries and flicks.
Go through this complete article to activate Gaia on common compatible streaming players such as Apple TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV. We will be discussing how to complete the activation process via gaia.com/activate on a Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, and Roku.
Gaia previously Gaiam is a trailblazing, independent online community and media video streaming service that majorly focuses on shows and videos on informative films, original shows, yoga, and meditation classes. This post will expose you to the steps by step procedure on how to activate Gaia on several compatible streaming devices.
Follow through this post as we direct you through the step-by-step guidelines on how to activate Gaia on supported devices and also the troubleshooting tips to try in case you encounter issues while activating Gaia on your device. Read through and enjoy without stress.
Compatible Streaming Devices on Gaia
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android TV
- Apple TV
How to Create a Gaia Account
If you have a Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, or Apple device at home and a Gaia subscription. Then, you have unlimited access to watch on all of them with the same account and membership. You can personalize your Gaia account, follow these steps below to start:
- Navigate to the authorized registration web portal, https://gaia-carpet.com/en/mygaia/register to complete the registration process.
- The only information needed for registration on Gaia is a username and your valid email address.
- The email address allows you to set (and reset) your password in case you forgot it.
- Enter an existing email address, or a new email address before beginning the self-registration process.
- All other information is optional.
- The system will check if the email address provided already exists. (Verify you are not a robot before clicking on Search).
- You can also personalize your profile by updating your username, email, profile picture, location, birthday, and bio.
That’s it! your Gaia account has been successfully created.
Activate Gaia App on Roku via gaia.com/activate
Roku is a well-known streaming device for watching live TV shows, on-demand material, full episodes, series, movies, and original content. Activate Gaia on Roku by following the steps below:
- Switch on your Roku and be connected to a good internet network.
- Scroll to the ‘Streaming channels’ section from your home screen.
- ‘Click on the ‘Home’ button with the aid of the Roku remote.
- Search for ‘Gaia’ from the Channel list.
- Tap on ‘Add Channel’ after locating the Gaia app.
- Set up the ‘Gaia’ app.
- An ‘Activation Code’ will be displayed on the TV screen.
- From your PC or Smartphone, navigate to the Gaia Channel web link, www.gaia.com/activate via your preferred web browser.
- Enter the noted activation code displayed earlier in the provided box.
- Click on the ‘Confirm’ button for verification.
- In case you choose the second option, all you have to do is set up the Gaia app.
- Select ‘Login’ and ‘Log In With Email’.
- Enter your correct information and click ‘Login’.
- That’s it! Now, the Gaia channel will be added to your home screen every time you turn on your Roku device.
After the code has been verified, now you have unlimited access to the Gaia content and enjoy streaming it on your Roku device.
Activate Gaia on Apple TV, iPad, and iPhone via gaia.com/activate
Do you have an Apple device, either an iPad, iPhone, or an Apple TV itself? You can activate Gaia on it seamlessly by following the steps below:
- Turn on your Apple TV.
- Ensure you are on a stable internet connection.
- Navigate to the “App Store” with the aid of your TV remote.
- Search for ‘Gaia’ by typing the name of the app into the search bar.
- Tap on the “Get” button to start downloading the app to your Apple TV device.
- Set up the Gaia app after the installation process has been completed.
- A one-of-a-kind activation code will be generated by the system for you.
- Go to gaia.com/activate on your PC or Smartphone.
- Make sure that the PC and Smartphone are connected to the same wifi network.
- You’ll be prompted to log in to activate your device on this page.
- Tap “Login” after entering your login details.
- Enter the code received earlier into the appropriate field.
- Now, your device is ready to stream excellent films, practices, original episodes, and documentaries in a few seconds.
Once the code gets successfully verified, you can go through the Gaia Channel to watch its shows on your Apple TV device.
In case you have an iPhone or iPad, follow the instructions below to activate Gaia:
- Switch on your Apple device.
- Go to the “App Store”.
- Search for the Gaia app in the application section.
- Tap on the “Get” icon to install.
- Set up the Gaia app after installation.
- You will be prompted to enter your login details.
- After logging in, then you can listen to Gaia on your Apple device from anywhere, at any time.
Activate Gaia on Android TV via gaia.com/activate
Want to activate Gaia on your Android TV, follow the steps below carefully:
- Switch on your Android TV set-top box.
- Navigate to the “Play Store” and look for “Gaia” in the search box.
- Select Gaia from the search results.
- Click the “Install” button after the app appears on the screen to add the channel to your device.
- Open the Gaia app to get a one-of-a-kind activation code.
- Save the code somewhere.
- Then navigate to gaia.com/activate for the official activation link.
- To finish the activation process, submit your login details.
- Select “Login” and “Log In With Email”.
- Enter your log-in information (username and password) and tap the “Log In” button to complete the process.
- Now the best Gaia content should be available to stream on your Android TV device.
That’s it! So fast and straightforward.
Activate Gaia on Fire TV via gaia.com/activate
To activate Gaia on your Fire TV, you need to install the Gaia app on your Fire TV, and either log in with your email address and password or complete a one-time activation process using a separate device. Follow the steps below to activate Gaia on your device:
- Switch ON your Amazon FireStick TV and connect it to a strong internet connection.
- Ensure you connect Fire TV to the HDMI port of the TV and switch it to the ON mode.
- Search for ‘Gaia App’ at the ‘Store App’ section using the Search tab.
- After locating the app, download and Install the Gaia app on Fire TV device.
- Set up the ‘Gaia Channel’ app.
- An activation code will be displayed on the TV screen, write down the code somewhere, it will be needed later.
- Navigate to www.gaia.com/activate/firestick from your preferred web browser on the PC or Smartphone.
- Input the ‘Activation Code’ in the provided box.
- Follow the instructions prompted on-screen to complete the activation process.
- You’ll be able to use your Amazon Fire TV stick to access the Gaia app after the activation process has been completed.
Can’t Activate Gaia App? Try these Fixes!
Gaia app may be giving you issues like your device may be having an internet connection problem. You can try the fixes mentioned below:
Getting black screen / white screen/blank screen when you open Gaia
This is one of the most common issues in mobile phones and tablets. Especially when you open the Gaia app, a black screen will be displayed for a few seconds and then the app suddenly crashes with or without an error message. Fix the problem by following the steps below:
- Restart your iPhone / iPad: Tap the power off button for a few seconds and select restart from the menu to restart your device. Try opening the app again, it should work fine.
- Uninstall the app and Re-install it: If restarting didn’t help in fixing anything, you may need to uninstall and install the Gaia app again. iOS usually provides an option to restore settings and content from iCloud backup, in case you’ve enabled it previously.
- Re-install the older version of the Gaia app: In case the uninstall and re-install step also didn’t work. Try installing older versions of the app. Good luck!
- If none of the above worked, wait till your phone battery drains and it turns off automatically. After this charge it, and press the power button. It may work after this.
That’s it! The troubleshooting tips listed above should solve your can’t activate Gaia issues on your streaming devices easily. Most of the time, it might be a temporary loading issue. You just need to press the recent applications menu (usually the first left button) on your phone. Then you close the app that has this issue. Now open the app again. It may work normally.
The above-mentioned steps will be helpful to activate Gaia Channel App at www.gaia.com/activate page to stream via its shows and content on your streaming media device like Roku, Apple TV, and FireStick TV device. Let’s know if this article was helpful to you in the comment section below.