Paramount Network is only available on the App Store for iPhones and iPads. Paramount Plus is one of the several Apple TV channels. It’s easy for users to subscribe to the streaming service and be able to view it on the Apple TV App. Here in this article, you will learn how to activate Paramount Network on Apple TV.
Paramount Network is an American-based TV channel where you can watch different movies, series, and Television shows. Shows like Yellowstone, Ink Master, 68 Whiskey, Rest in Power, The Trayvon Martin Story, The Last Cowboy, Bar Rescue, Lip Sync Battle, Wife Swap, The Bar Rescue, etc. It is an awesome entertainment channel to experience detailed storytelling.
To watch the Paramount Network channel you will need to activate the app on your smart devices. This TV everywhere app needs to sign in with a TV service provider and it’s available for various devices. So, there won’t be any difficulty to activate Paramount Network on Apple TV. Paramount Network is never a subscription service. You need a cooperating TV provider to view its content. In addition, it’s part of your TV subscription.
The first step to take to activate the streaming channel on the devices you choose to use is to check whether the device is compatible to activate the app. You will be glad to know that this app provides a free service which adds remarkable significance to the normal TV subscription.
Television shows and movies may be available via your TV provider as video on demand. You can never miss a scene as Paramount Network saves where you stopped watching. You can watch the exclusive behind scenes, interviews, and more.
It’s possible to activate Paramount Network App on Apple TV from the App Store or stream the channel with or without cable from various streaming service providers.
It’s possible to view the schedules of your local station and also stream live TV. Paramount Network TV is available on different compatible devices. These include iPhone and iPad, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android, and many more.
How to Get Paramount Network App on Apple TV
The Paramount network app might not be preinstalled on your Apple if the app is available on the Apple store. Therefore, you need to add the app manually to your Apple TV. Follow the steps below to know how to get Paramount network app on Apple TV.
- Turn on your Apple TV
- Navigate to “Channel” and search for “Paramount+”
- Choose whether to “Try it free” or Subscribe.”
- Sign in with your “Apple ID” if you are not already logged in.
- Fill in your billing information and confirm it.
The Paramount+ channel will be added to your Apple TV and you will be able to access it on your TV.
How to Subscribe to Paramount Plus with Apple TV Channels Subscription
There is no direct way to subscribe to Paramount Network. A; though, you can watch Paramount Network live and on-demand through the website or the Paramount Network app itself.
Your login details (ID and password) from FuboTV, Philo, YouTube TV, Video, and DIRECTV Stream will work to give you access to all the content available through the Paramount Network. Follow the steps below:
- Open the Apple TV App (It’s available for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch)
- Tap on the Paramount+ channel by searching for it.
- Select the “Try it free” or “Subscribe” button depending on whichever plan you want.
- Verify your billing information
How to Watch Paramount Network on Apple TV
To watch Paramount Network on Apple TV, follow these guidelines carefully without omitting any step:
- Subscribe to any streaming service that portrays Paramount Network (Philo, YouTube TV, Fubo TV, Sling TV, etc).
- Navigate to the right and click on the search icon in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- In the search bar, fill in the name of the streaming service you subscribed to.
- Choose the streaming service, tap on the cloud icon, and the channel will be installed.
- Now, your App is installed on Apple TV.
- Open the app, and sign in with the details used to subscribe to the service.
Where is the Activation Code On Apple TV?
Follow the steps below to get where the activation code on Apple TV is located:
- From the Apple Store, download Apple TV App and install it on the device.
- Sign in using your Apple ID details (username and password)
- An activation code will be displayed on your screen after you have successfully logged in.
- Ensure you save it by taking a note.
Other Ways to Activate Paramount Network On Apple TV
You need to install the app before you can activate Paramount Network on Apple TV, follow the steps below :
- Tap the Menu button on your remote control to access the Home screen.
- Search through the apps to find the App Store icon and click on it.
- Go to the Paramount Network app or rather search for it.
- Click on “Get” after locating it.
- Select “Open” to launch the app.
- Choose your TV service provider after opening the application.
- Write down the activation code displayed.
- Search for paramountnetwork.com/activate on a browser.
- Fill in the activation code.
- Log in with your TV provider.
Is Paramount Network Free on Apple TV
Yes. Paramount Network is free on Apple TV with limited content for you to stream. However, to access premium content you’d need to sign into your TV provider’s account.
But if you do not have a TV provider’s account you can simply opt in for Paramount Plus on your Apple TV to access more content and premium service on it.
Therefore; you can use Paramount Network for free on your Apple TV but have access to more content when it’s used with your TV provider’s account.
Paramount Plus Activate Apple TV
If you plan to get the Paramount + channel on your Apple TV; there are two ways you go about it. With this, I’d walk you through two steps for paramount plus activate Apple TV.
Paramount Plus Activate Apple TV
Follow the steps below to activate Paramount Plus on your Apple TV.
- Launch the “Paramount+” app on your Apple TV.
- Click on the “Sign In” tab.
- Choose “On My TV” to activate the paramount plus on your TV.
- Enter your “Email” address and the login “password.”
You will be logged into your Paramount+ account on your Apple TV with unrestricted access to the content on the platform.
Paramount Plus Activate Apple TV on the Web
Also, you can activate your Paramount Plus on the web via paramountplus.com/appletv with the paramount plus activate code.
kindly follow the steps below to complete the paramount plus activate Apple TV on the web with the activation code.
- Turn on your Apple TV.
- Locate and launch the “Paramount+” app.
- Choose the option to “Sign In.”
- Choose the “On the Web” option.
- Take note of the Paramount+ activation code on the screen and the link to activate paramount plus “paramountplus.com/appletv.”
- Go to paramountplus.com/appletv on a web browser [on your phone or PC].
- Sign in to your Paramount+ account with your username and password.
Once you have signed into your paramount plus account your TV screen will refresh automatically and you will be granted access to the paramount plus content on the device.
Can I get the Paramount Network on Apple TV?
Yes! You can get the paramount network app on your Apple TV. However, the paramount network is free with limited content. To access more content you’d need a paid service like Paramount Plus or a TV provider.