In this guide, we would be discussing the easiest ways to activate Peacock TV on your device using peacocktv.com/tv and peacocktv.com/tv/samsung for Samsung TV, peacocktv.com/tv/vizio for Vizio smart TV, and other direct links to activate PeacockTV on all the supported devices.
Peacock TV owned by NBC Universal is a streaming service that broadcasts tonnes of TV shows and movies. Unlike many other streaming services, Peacock TV has a free package that offers 13000 hours of ad-supported content. Peacock TV Premium is priced at $5 (and $9.99 without ads).
In this guide, we would explain the easiest way to activate Peacock TV on all devices using peacocktv.com/tv. To gain access to the Peacock TV Premium plan, it is necessary to activate your device using peacocktv.com/tv. However, before activation, you must create an account with Peacock TV and subscribe to the service.
After subscription, simply download Peacock TV from your apps store to your device and sign in to Peacock TV. Once signed in, you would receive an activation code. To use this activation code, you would have to visit peacocktv.com/tv.
This article, explains how you can activate each device, we would also look out at supported devices that can stream Peacock TV. And finally, we would be reviewing some troubleshooting tips on peacocktv.com/tv not working.
How to Create a Peacock TV Account on peacocktv.com/tv
- Using the web browser on your mobile device or PC, visit peacocktv.com/tv
- On the website, click on the “Get Started” option.
- Enter your email account and password in the space provided.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and then click “Create an account”.
- Go to your profile on the top right corner of your screen and select “Accounts”.
- Then finally, choose your desired plan.
Peacocktv.com/tv/vizio Enter Code
If you have the Vizio TV [Smart] you can download and start streaming your favourite content on the smart device. All that is required of you would be the peacocktv.com/tv/vizio enter code and this. So, by following this guide, you will learn all you need to know about peacocktv.com/tv/vizio.
- Sign up for a Peacock account if you haven’t done that. You can follow the steps above to create your Vizio TV Peacock account.
- Switch on your “Vizio TV”
- Launch your Vizio Smart TV app store and search for “PeacockTV.”
- Click on “Add to Home” to install the Peacock TV app on your Vizio TV.
- Sign in to your Peacock account using the account information you created above.
Now, Peacock will offer a different method to sign in to the Peacock app on your Vizio TV.
You need the peacocktv.com/tv/vizio code to activate the PeacockTV app on your Vizio Smart TV to be able to link both the Vizio TV and your Peacock account together.
- Open the “Peacock TV” app from your “Vizio Smart TV” home screen.
- Click on “Activate” and choose the option to use the Vizio code.
- The app will display the Vizio code on the TV screen to complete the activation process.
Peacocktv.com/tv/vizio Enter Code
By following the steps below you will learn how you can type your peacocktv.com/tv/vizio enter code in a step-by-step process.
- Go to Peacocktv.com/tv/vizio on a web browser.
- Sign in with your email and password if you are asked to do so.
- Enter the PeacockTV code on your TV screen.
- Click on “Activate.”
Once the activation code is confirmed you will be signed into your PeacockTV account automatically and the peacocktv.com/tv/vizio code screen will reload itself and you will be able to stream your favourite content on the platform.
Activate Peacock TV on Amazon Fire TV/Fire Stick using peacocktv.com/tv
After the launch of Peacock TV, the app wasn’t available to Amazon Fire Stick users. It is now readily available to all Amazon Fire Stick/Fire TV users. However, there are certain restrictions on the compatibility of the device to stream Peacock TV.
Compatible devices: Fire OS5 and above. (first generations of Fire Stick and Fire TV are not supported)
- On your Amazon Fire TV Home Screen, visit the Amazon Apps Store.
- On the Amazon Apps Store, search for Peacock TV using the search icon.
- From the results provided, select Peacock TV and install it on your Fire TV/ Fire Stick.
- Once installed on your device, launch the app from your Apps list.
- Once on the app, you would be requested to sign in to your Peacock account.
- After signing into your account. An activation code would be displayed on your TV screen. Note this activation code.
- Using your mobile device or PC, visit peacocktv.com/tv.
- On this website, enter the activation code in the space provided and click “Continue.”
- Once you’ve entered the code, your device would automatically be linked with Peacock TV’s backend servers and you can start watching Peacock TV on your device.
Activate Peacock TV on Android TV using peacocktv.com/tv
Peacock TV is readily available on Android TV. All you need to do is download the app from Google Play Store and follow the activation process. There is however a list of compatible Android TV devices that can use this app.
Compatible devices: Android 5.1 OS and above (this includes Sony Bravia and NVIDIA Shield with this OS)
- From your Android TV Home Screen, visit Google Play Store.
- On Google Play Store, search Peacock TV using the search bar.
- Once entered, click Peacock TV from the results shown and download the app to your device.
- After downloading the app, go to your Apps list and launch Peacock TV.
- Once launched, you would be required to sign in to Peacock TV using your login details.
- Once you’ve signed in, you would be provided with an activation code. Please take a mental note of this activation code.
- Using your mobile device or PC, simply visit peacocktv.com/tv.
- On the website, simply enter the activation code in the box provided.
- Once entered, click “Activate”. this action would prompt the activation of your device.
Activate Peacock TV on Apple TV using peacocktv.com/tv
Apple TV was one of the first devices to support the Peacock TV app. You however need to download the app from the Apple TV Apps Store and subscribe to Peacock TV using your iTunes account. Be sure to take note of Apple devices compatible with Peacock TV.
Compatible Devices: Apple HD TV (4th generation and above), Apple tvOS 13 and above
- From your Apple TV Home Screen, visit the Apps Store.
- On your Apps Store, use the search icon to search for Peacock TV.
- Once found, select it from the result and install it on your device.
- Once installed, start the Peacock TV app.
- On the Peacock TV app, you would be asked to sign in to your Peacock Tv account.
- Once you sign in, you would be provided with an activation code. this code would appear on your TV screen.
- Using your smartphone or PC, simply visit peacocktv.com/tv.
- Once on the website, enter the activation code in the box provided.
- Once you’ve entered the activation code and clicked continue, your device would automatically be linked with Peacock TV servers. This would enable you to have access to all of Peacock TV’s content.
Activate Peacock TV on Play Station using peacocktv.com/tv
Peacock TV wasn’t available on PlayStation during the launch. A few months after launch, Peacock TV was made available on PS4 and PS5 consoles. You can download the app from your PlayStation Store and activate it on peacocktv.com/activate.
Compatible Devices: PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5
- From your PlayStation Home Screen, visit the PlayStation Store.
- On the PlayStation Store, use the search icon to search for Peacock TV.
- Once found, install the app on your PlayStation.
- Once downloaded, launch the app from your PlayStation app list.
- You would be required to sign in to the app using your Peacock TV credentials.
- Once you’ve signed in, you would be given an activation code. Take note of this activation as you would be using it in the next step.
- Grab your mobile device or PC and visit peacocktv.com/tv
- On this website, enter the activation code in the space provided and click “Continue’.
- Once entered, your device would automatically be connected to Peacock TV servers and you can start streaming on Peacock TV.
Activate Peacock TV on Roku using peacocktv.com/tv
Peacock TV was approved on Roku in the same week it was approved on Amazon Fire TV. There is however restriction on the kinds of Roku devices that can stream content from Peacock TV. Activation can be done using peacocktv.com/activate/roku
Compatible devices: Roku 2 (4210X model only), Roku 3 & 4 (model 4200X or later), Roku Express/Express+ (model 3900X or later), Roku Premiere/Premiere+ (model 3920X or later), Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600X or later), Roku TV and Smart Soundbar (model 5000X or later), Roku Ultra/Ultra LT (model 4640X or later)
- From the Roku TV Home screen, visit the Roku Channels Store.
- Under the Roku Channels Store, select “Streaming Channels”.
- Once selected, use the search icon to search Peacock TV. Once you’ve found Peacock TV, click “Add channel” to add it to your channel list.
- Launch Peacock TV from your apps list.
- You would be prompted to sign in to Peacock TV using your Peacock TV account.
- Once you’ve signed in, you would be provided with an activation code.
- Simply visit peacocktv.com/activate using your mobile device or PC.
- On the website, enter your activation code in the box provided and click “Activate’
- Once this is done, your device would automatically be activated.
Peacocktv.com/tv/samsung Enter Code
Peacock TV can be watched on Samsung Smart TV by activating the streaming platform on peacocktv.com/tv/samsung enter code screen. It doesn’t come pre-installed however, you have to install the app on your device and subscribe to the Peacock TV Network. There are however models of the Samsung Smart TV that can stream Peacock TV.
Compatible Devices: 2017 models or later (2017 M series, 2018 N Series, 2019 R series, 2020 T series. 2021 A Series).
Meanwhile, you need to know that the peacocktv.com/tv/samsung enter code is regionally based.
Peacocktv.com/tv/samsung Enter Code
By following the steps below you will be able to generate your Peacocktv activation code and you will also learn about peacocktv.com/tv/samsung enter code.
- Go to your Samsung Smart Hub.
- On your Samsung Smart Hub, search for the Peacock TV app.
- From the result provided, click on the Peacock app and download it.
- Once downloaded, launch the app on your Samsung Smart TV.
- You would be required to sign in to the Peacock TV app using your login details.
- Once you’ve successfully signed in, you would be provided with an activation code. Take note of this activation code.
- Using your mobile device or PC, visit peacocktv.com/tv/samsung.
- Enter the activation code in the box provided.
- Click Activate.
Once this is done, an activation command would be sent to your device and you can start streaming your favourite episodes on Peacock TV. You only need to do this the first time and when next you want to stream PeacockTV on your Samsung there won’t be a need to go to peacocktv.com/tv/samsung enter code. All that will be required is to launch the streaming app to start streaming.
Peacock TV was made available to consoles (Xbox and PlayStation) in July, before launching in February. Peacock TV is available on all Xbox devices and can be downloaded from the Microsoft Store on Xbox.
Therefore, we will consider peacocktv.com/tv/xbox in this article and how to start streaming PeacockTV non-stop on your Xbox console. However, PeacockTV works on a list of selected Xboxes.
- Xbox One
- Xbox series S
- Xbox series X
- Xbox 360.
By following the steps below you will be able to get your PeacockTV Xbox code on your console and a step-by-step to enter the code on peacocktv.com/tv/xbox code.
- From your Xbox Home Screen, visit the Microsoft Store.
- On the Microsoft Store search for the Peacock TV app.
- Once found, install the app on your device.
- After installation, launch the app from your Xbox apps list.
- You would be prompted to sign in to the Peacock TV app using your login credentials.
- After signing in, you would be provided with the PeacockTV code for your Xbox console.
- Open a browser and visit peacocktv.com/tv/xbox activate webpage on your mobile device or PC
- Type the “peacocktv.com/tv/xbox code” on your Xbox screen.
Wait for a couple of seconds and once the code is confirmed the Peacocktv.com /tv/code screen will refresh itself automatically and you will be logged in to be able to stream your favourite content on the platform on your Xbox console.
Activate Peacock TV on Xfinity using peacocktv.com/tv
Peacock TV is made available on Xfinity at no cost. This means, streaming Peacock TV on all Xfinity devices doesn’t cost a dime. It is free. If you however want to stream Peacock TV on Xfinity without ads, you would pay $5 which is normally priced at $9.99.
Compatible Devices: XG1v1 (Arris), XG1v3, XG1v4, XG2v2, XviD, Xi3, Xi5, Xi6, Flex
- Press the Xfinity button on your remote control.
- Go to the apps menu on your Xfinity device and search for the Peacock app. You can also use the voice command on the Xfinity remote.
- Once you’ve found the app, launch the app.
- You would be required to enter your login details.
- Once you’ve signed in to the app, you would be granted full access to Peacock TV’s premium package immediately.
Other devices/browsers supported by Peacocktv.com/tv
Mobile Devices: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and above, iOS v12 and above.
Smart TVs: LG WebOS 3.5 or above, Vizio SmartCast 2.0 or 3.0 (from 2016 and newer)
Web Browsers: Chrome 75+ (Windows/Mac), Firefox 88+ (Windows/Mac), MS Edge 80+ (Windows/Mac), Safari 12+ (Mac).
Cox: Contour Box with Voice Remote, Contour Stream Player
How to troubleshoot peacocktv.com/tv not working
- Re-verify your activation code. Did you input the right code?
- Use a compatible browser during activation and make sure it is updated to the latest version.
- Clear your browser cache to free up space. This would allow an easy activation process.
- The activation code expires in a certain amount of minutes, you may need to get a new activation code once the previous one expires.
- Uninstall the app and reinstall Peacock TV again.
Peacock TV is free on Xfinity. So if you have an Xfinity device, this app should be a bonus for you. On other devices, however, Peacock TV Premium is priced at $4.99. Peacock TV also allows you to stream on three different devices.
We hope this article helped. If it had, let us know in the comments. You may also want to check out how to get Peacock TV on Smart TV.