How to activate Pluto TV on Firestick: If you are a Firestick family including the “Amazon Fire TV”, this post will serve you better and help you to activate Pluto TV on the smart device. If you are a Samsung family, you need to check out this guide on how to activate Pluto TV on Samsung Smart TV.
Pluto TV allows you to watch free channels on Firestick replacing your cable provider network at home. However, the only basic requirement is to sign up for a Pluto TV account to be able to see the Pluto TV activation code for my.pluto.tv/activate.
To download the Pluto TV for Firestick; you need to visit the Amazon Fire TV store on your device, search for the Pluto TV app, and follow the instruction on the screen to install the app.
How to Activate Pluto TV on Firestick
Here in this guide, we will walk you through how to activate Pluto TV Firestick.
- Press the “Home” button on your Firestick remote control.
- Navigate to the “Search box” and use the on-screen keyboard to your advantage.
- Type “Pluto TV”, scroll to select it from the popup, and tap “OK” on your remote.
- Select “Pluto TV” on the “App” screen.
- Tap on the “Get” button to start downloading the app and install it after the app has been downloaded successfully.
Downloading and installing the Pluto TV on Firestick should take less than 10 minutes. Once the “App” has been added to your channel list on your Firestick, you can access the app and start using it.
How to Use Pluto TV on Firestick
Here is a quick start to use Pluto on your Firestick. Well, you probably do not need the Pluto TV activation code to start using the service on your Firestick.
- Press the “Home” button on your remote.
- Navigate to “Apps & Channels.”
- Scroll to the right and highlight the “Pluto TV” app.
- Tap to open the app.
You can start exploring the app right away. However, if you have more than 20 apps installed on your Firestick, to activate Pluto TV on Firestick will require you to move down until you get to see the Pluto TV app and open it.