Roku users usually face different problems while activating Twitch TV. Roku is also a streaming platform similar to Amazon’s firestick but with a rather difficult interface. You don’t know how to watch Twitch TV live on Roku and how to activate it? Here are the easy steps you can follow to activate Twitch TV on Roku.
Twitch TV is a popular platform for online streaming of game lovers. You can live stream your gaming videos using this platform which has set the latest boundary for all online game streaming programs. However, you can also broadcast live streams, reaching a very large audience. Activate Twitch TV on Roku.
Each time Twitch TV comes up, it always has the latest updates on something new that will overtake all the old records. Twitch TV has changed the interface of all game streaming platforms since the market value of Twitch Tv is in billion-dollar. Twitch TV offers a vast variety of content fully for entertainment purposes.
Users who are new to this platform may however face some difficulties in activating Twitch. This article is all about twitch TV activate steps on Roku device. Although, Twitch TV can also be activated on streaming devices like Amazon Firestick, Xbox, Playstation, and so on. Then, let’s begin the detailed information for the activation process of Twitch TV here.
Follow through this article carefully as we run through the steps to take in getting your Twitch TV code and how to activate Twitch TV on a Roku device.
How to Get your Twitch TV code for Roku
The principal step in activating Twitch TV is to ensure that you have received your activation code for the Twitch TV website (www.twitch.tv/activate). Then, you have to sign up to Twitch TV and create your account by following the steps below:
- Access your Twitch TV website browser
- Search for the Twitch word in the play store or AppStore.
- Download the Twitch TV app from AppStore or Play store.
- Select “Sign Up” if this is your first time using the site.
- The next page you see is a pop-up requesting your email address, DOB, username, and other personal details.
- You can choose to sign in directly with either Google or Facebook. Twitch TV gets all the necessary information from them.
- Once you are done with these steps, you will be all set to activate the Twitch TV.
Now, it is possible to activate Twitch TV on several devices.
How to Install Twich TV App
To install Twitch TV, all you need is a good internet connection, a Smartphone or PC, and your Twitch TV account. Even though the installation process is similar to all streaming devices, you can follow these steps again:
- Connect the Roku to your smart TV and make sure you are connected to the internet.
- To install Twitch TV, go to the streaming channels menu using the channels menu button on the remote or do it manually.
- Search for Twitch TV on the streaming channels menu, and add it to your streaming list (Twitch TV app).
- Open the Twitch app on your smart TV
- An activation code will be displayed on your screen. (This is the same activation code you will use to activate Twitch TV).
- Open a web browser on your Android or iOS/PC and go to twitch. tv/activate. (Ensure you are connected to the same network as that of your smart TV.
- Log in using your Twitch details at twitch. tv
- In a new tab, open twitch. tv/activate for Twitch activation processes (Don’t open in incognito mode).
- Enter the activation code displayed on the screen and wait until the screen refreshes.
- Now, Twitch TV is successfully activated on your Roku streaming device.
How to Activate Twitch TV on Roku
Though there used to be an official Twitch app for Roku devices, it no longer exists. There’s a probability the old Twitch app will still operate if you have it already installed, but it’s unlikely. It’s better to try another device like a Fire TV Stick or Chromecast to view Twitch on your TV. Follow the steps below to activate Twitch TV on Roku
- Open the Channel Store on your Roku device or navigate to the Roku official website.
- Search for Twitch and hit the download button and Install [or follow the steps above].
- Click on “Log In” for the device activation process.
- Go totwitch.tv/activate on your smartphone or PC web browser. To enjoy a smooth browsing experience, it is recommended to clear your browsing history and clear catches.
- A 6-digit code will be generated automatically on your Twitch TV account.
- A box will be displayed on the screen where you can enter your Twitch TV activation code.
- Enter the code and hit the “Activate” button.
Then you will be all set to enjoy your game streaming on Twitch TV on your Roku device.
To activate Twitch TV quickly on a Roku device, follow the precise procedures outlined in this article. You enjoy in no time, as well as search for and watch your favorite episodes, channel programs, or a stream of your favorite games. Twitch has given a wonderful experience to the user. If you have faced any problem activating your twitch account, then this article is for you. Let’s hear from you if this article was helpful. Click here for more related articles.