If you want to make now the last time you will pay for fuboTV we will walk you through how to cancel fuboTV subscription. The decision to end your fuboTV can be carried out at any time.
However, when you request that your fuboTV subscription be canceled at the wrong time, there won’t be a refund. If you don’t want to be charged for the first time, you need to immediately cancel your fuboTV free trial.
FuboTV offers 30 hours free trial after which your credit card will be charged but if you don’t want to be charged, you must proceed to cancel your subscription or membership on fuboTV.
It is easy to cancel fuboTV subscription but it depends on where you subscribed to the fuboTV. If you don’t want fuboTV to renew your subscription at the end of every billing cycle, it’s important to stop fuboTV from carrying out the mandatory task of billing your credit card to renew your fuboTV subscription.
How to Cancel fuboTV Subscription on fubotv.com
The process below discusses the simple steps to take to cancel fuboTV subscription or membership via the FuboTV official website.
- Go to fubo.tv on a web browser.
- Sign in to your fuboTV account.
- Select your primary profile picture.
- Choose the “Profile” picture on the navigation.
- Select “My Account” from the drop menu.
- Select “Subscription & Billing” under the account.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Select “Cancel Subscription.”
- Click on “Complete Cancellation” to cancel the fuboTV subscription or pause to pause your fuboTV subscription.
- fuboTV will try to persuade you not to cancel your fuboTV account with a lot of offers and benefits.
- Select “Cancel Subscription” to ignore the offers and benefits to proceed to cancel your fuboTV free trial subscription or paid membership.
- A confirmation page will appear confirming to your that you have successfully canceled your fuboTV subscription.
The subscription will remain active until the end of the active billing cycle before your access to premium content will be revoked.
If you subscribe to fuboTV on streaming devices or app stores, then, you need to go to the streaming devices portal or apps store to cancel your fuboTV subscription.
How to Cancel fuboTV Subscription on Roku
If you subscribed to fuboTV on the Roku website or streaming device, you must navigate through the same page to cancel your fubotTV. Therefore, we will discuss how to cancel the fuboTV subscription on Roku here.
How to Cancel fuboTV Subscription from Roku Website
- Go to the Roku subscription page to view your Subscription on Roku.
- Sign in to your Roku account if you are not already signed in.
- Go to the active plan and select “Unsubscribe” on fuboTV.
- Select Yes, Unsubscribe to confirm your selection.
The fuboTV subscription will be put on hold once the active billing is expired. And to know that you have successfully canceled your fuboTV subscription via the Roku website, the yes unsubscribe button will change to Renew.
Don’t miss how to connect fuboTV to Smart TVs
How to Cancel fuboTV on Roku Device
If your fuboTV subscription is done on the Roku device you need to request your fuboTV cancellation on the device.
- Press “Home” on your Roku remote control.
- Navigate to “Subscription Channel” or “Roku Channel.”
- Press the “Star” button on the remote to open the channel menu.
- Select “Manage Subscription” to view all channels that are due for renewal, renewal date, and other options.
- Find fuboTV from the list and select “Cancel Subscription.”
- A message will pop up with the information on how long you can continue to access fuboTV content before your subscription expires.
- Select “Cancel Subscription” to confirm that you want to cancel your fuboTV subscription.
- A message will appear confirming that you have successfully canceled the subscription with a date when you will be cut off from access fuboTV on your Roku.
That is all you have to do to cancel your fuboTV subscription on your Roku device.
How to Cancel fuboTV Subscription on Apple
Should you subscribe to the fuboTV on your Apple store, make no mistake not canceling it otherwise your credit card or PayPal account will be charged at the end of the billing cycle.
- Go to your Apple TV settings.
- Select “Users & Account.”
- Navigate and choose “Manage Subscription.”
- Find and select “fuboTV.”
- Select “Cancel Subscription.”
- Select “Confirm” from the pop-up.
- Click “OK” or “Done” from the pop-up
This will cancel your fuboTV subscription on Apple TV at the end of the billing cycle.
If you meet the fuboTV subscription cancellation policy, the steps above will help you to cancel your fuboTV subscription and stop fuboTV from charging your credit card in the next billing.