When it comes to how to activate Fubotv on https://fubo.tv/activate, the process depends on the streaming device or smart TV. So, in this guide, we will consider the steps to follow to download, install, and activate the FuboTV app on your streaming devices.
The basic requirements for Fubotv activate include the Fubotv activation code and the activation code validation site fubo.tv/activate.
FuboTV is a streaming platform to watch different top channels such as ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, and many more. Although, FuboTV is not a free streaming service. But, the FuboTV 7 days free trial is enough to convince you to subscribe to a paid plan to watch your favorite channels on FuboTV at home using any of the FuboTV app-supported streaming devices and Xbox consoles.
With the FuboTV activate you can connect your FuboTV account to any streaming device that can download and install the FuboTV app using the FuboTV activation code and https://fubo.tv/activate.
FuboTV Free Trial
To activate FuboTV on your Roku or Fire TV or other streaming devices I will advise you to start your FuboTV 7 days free trial. However, if you are a paid membership please skip this step.
- Go to the official FuboTV website.
- Enter your zip or postal code if it’s not detected automatically.
- Click on “Start Free Trial.”
- Enter your email and password for your logins. There is also an option to use your Facebook or Google account as your login.
- Select the “FuboTV” plan you want to subscribe to. This will be the amount to charge your credit card at the end of the free trial. So, choose the plan you can afford. Otherwise, you need to cancel your FuboTV free trial before the end of the free trial time.
- Also, check out other features you would like to add otherwise click on the skip button.
- Enter your credit or debit card details and click on the “Submit” button.
Once you are done with the above steps, your FuboTV free trial will commence instantly and you will be able to activate the streaming service on any of the supported devices.
FuboTV Supported Devices
The following devices are the list of supported devices to download, install and activate the FuboTV app.
- Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Roku TV
- Samsung Smart TV
FuboTV Activation Code
Some people called the FuboTV activate code as FubotTV activate code because the code is use to activate FuboTV on fubo.tv/activate.
The Fubo TV activation code is unique for each device and the code cannot be used interchangeably. What I mean is this; the Fubo TV activation code for Roku cannot be used to activate Fire TV.
And once the FuboTV activation code expires the code cannot be used to validate the streaming device on fubo.tv/activate.
Therefore, to get the FuboTV activation code, follow the steps highlighted below.
- Add or install the Fubo TV app on your Smart TV or streaming device or gaming console.
- Launch the Fubo.tv app and select “Sign In.”
- Take note of the FuboTV activation code and fubo.tv/activate.
After the above procedures, you are ready to activate the Fubo TV app on the streaming device that the FuboTV app is installed.
Meanwhile, it is worth noting that all supported devices have two options to sign in to the Fubo TV app on them. The first option is to use the Fubo TV username and password and the second option is to use the Fubo TV activation code option.
However, for the sake of this guide, we will push our energy on how to activate Fubo TV using the activation code and fubo.tv/activate approach.
How to Enter Fubo.tv/activate Code
The first steps to FuboTV activate is to get the activation code. Follow the steps below to get the code to activate the Fubo TV streaming app on your streaming and gaming console.
- Visit Fubo.tv/activate on a web browser on your phone or PC.
- Sign in to your FuboTV account with your username and password.
- Enter the Fubo TV activation code on your TV screen.
- Select “Continue.”
Now, after the above procedures, you have to wait for a couple of seconds for fubo.tv/activate to confirm and validate the code. Once the code is valid, the activation code and https://fubo.tv/activate display on the TV screen will refresh automatically and load your Fubo TV content based on your subscription.
How to Activate FuboTV on Roku
Follow the steps to activate Fubo TV on Roku TV.
- Press the “Home” button on your Roku.
- Navigate to “Streaming Channels.”
- Use the option to search for apps and search for “FuboTV.”
- Select the app from the search result and click on “Add Channel.”
- Wait to download and add the app to your Roku and launch the app.
- Select “Sign In with a code” and take note of the Fubo TV app activation code on the TV screen.
- Go to https://fubo.tv/activate on your smartphone or computer browser.
- Sign in to your Fubo.tv account with your username and password.
- Enter the Fubo TV activation code for the Roku TV on your TV screen.
- Select “Submit.”
Now you can start to watch Fubo TV on your Roku without a cable.
How to Activate FuboTV on Apple TV
The steps for Fubo TV activate on Apple TV are discussed below.
- Launch your Apple TV Apps Store.
- Search for “Fubo TV” using the on-screen keyboard.
- Select the FuboTV app from the search result and choose the “Install” button to download and install the Fubo TV app on your Apple TV.
- Wait for the Fubo TV app installation to complete and select the “Open” button to open the Fubo TV app.
- Select “Sign in with a Code” and you will be instructed to go to https://fubo.tv/activate or fubo.tv/connect with the activation code.
- Go to https://fubo.tv/activate on a web browser and sign in to your Fubo TV account if you have not done that.
- Enter the activation code displayed on your TV screen and select “Submit.”
Once the activation code is valid a successful screen will appear on the https://fubo.tv/activate page and the Fubo TV app will open the service home screen on your Apple TV.
How to Activate FuboTV on Samsung Smart TV
The process for Fubo TV activate on Samsung Smart TV is discussed below.
- Press the “Home” button on your Samsung Smart TV remote.
- Navigate to “Apps” and sign in to your Samsung Account.
- Select the “Samsung Magnifying” glass icon to the top right and search for “FuboTV.”
- Select the app, click on the install button and wait for some seconds to complete the FuboTV app installation on the Samsung device.
- Select “Open“ to launch the FuboTV and select “Sign in with a Code.”
- Visit https://fubo.tv/activate on a web browser on your smartphone or PC.
- Sign in to your FuboTV account if you have not done that.
- Enter the “Fubo TV activation code” on your TV screen.
- Select “Submit.
A successful message will appear on the https://fubo.tv/activate screen [if the code is correct and used within 5 minutes] and the Fubo TV home screen will appear on the app on your Samsung Smart TV.
How to Activate FuboTV on Xbox
The steps to do Fubotv activate on Xbox is no other one but the steps below.
- Go to your Xbox console home screen by pressing the home button.
- Navigate to “Store” on the right of the screen.
- Highlight Apps and press “A” on your Xbox controller.
- Choose “Search Apps” and select “A” on the controller.
- Type “FuboTV” and select the app from the search result or the search suggestions.
- Highlight “Install” and select “A” on the Xbox controller.
- Wait for a couple of to download and add the FuboTV app to your Xbox.
- Select “Open” to launch the Fubo.tv app on your console.
- Take note of the Fubo.tv activate code on the TV screen.
- Go to https://fubo.tv/activate or https://fubo.tv/connect on a browser on your PC or smartphone.
- Log in to your Fubo.tv account with your username and password or start your 7 days free trial with Fubo TV.
- Enter the “Activation code” and select “Submit.”
Fubo.tv will confirm the code and connect the subscription to your Xbox. Once the confirmation is done, a successful message will appear on your browser and the FuboTV app on your Xbox will display the Fubo.tv home screen and you can start exploring.
How to Process FuboTV Activate on Fire TV
The steps below detail how to get the Fubo TV app and activate it on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Press “Home” on your “Fire TV” remote
- Search for “FuboTV.” For an Amazon Fire TV with an updated home screen select “Find >>search.”
- Go to the “Apps & Games” category and search for “FuboTV.”
- Select “Get” to download and add the “FuboTV” app to your Fire TV.
- Once the app installation is completed select “Open” to launch the app.
- Choose “Sign in with a code” to display the Fire TV activation code for the FuboTV app.
- Go to https://fubo.tv/activate on a web browser other than the Fire TV.
- Log in to your Fubo.tv account if you have not done that and enter the activation code on the TV screen.
- Select “Submit.”
Once the activation code is valid the browser screen will display a successful message and the Fubo.tv app on your Fire TV will load the FuboTV home screen on the TV.
Following the steps in this guide, you will be able to process FuboTV Activate on all the supported devices.