It’s impossible to delete Instacart account online except on a phone call to Instacart customer service. Although it’s simple to cancel Instacart membership without contacting the Instacart customer service department but that is not the case when deleting your Instacart account.
One thing I have learned why it’s hard to close Instacart account permanently is because Instacart doesn’t want any of their potential customers to bid the company a farewell when there is still a possibility to think of them one of these days.
However, how to delete Instacart account has become really demanding which is the best way to deactivate or close Instacart account if customers ain’t stratified with the service and are ready to vent their anger by closing their Instacart account?
We tried to delete Instacart account a few times via email but it takes almost forever to get a reply. However, it takes less than a day for us to get an email confirming that our Instacart account has been deleted permanently via a phone call. Also, it’s faster to delete Instacart account via live chat on mobile and on computer.
Therefore, if you are agitating on how to delete Instacart account permanently here is a quick walk around for you.
In the first place, you need to know when to call Instacart customer service so that you can process your Instacart account deletion and the phone number to call.
And to delete Instacart account permanently via live chat you need to work with Instacart working hour.
How to Delete Instacart Account on Phone
The easiest way to delete an Instacart account is requesting to close or delete your Instacart account on phone. It’s faster and quicker. There is no delay in that. You’d not have to wait for hours to achieve that.
However, information like your Instacart username, phone number, card number, last ordered products, the reason why you want to close your Instacart account which is in the form of feedback, and a few others might be asked from. So, be ready to provide a valid answer to all the questions.
So, to close or delete your Instacart account call Instacart Customer service 1-888-246-7822 to request for your account closure.
That is the fastest means to cancel or close your Instacart account permanently.
How to Delete Instacart Account Online
Unfortunately, it’s impossible to Delete Instacart account online. You may want to try live chat to delete your Instacart account instead. To access Instacart live chat with the hope of deleting your Instacart account follow the procedures below.
- Open the Instacart mobile app or website.
- Log into your Instacart account
- Scroll down to the bottom of any article.
- Tap “Contact Us.”
- A live chat box will popup.
- Fill the form and tap on “Start” live chat.
A customer care representative will be available to respond to all your queries including closing or deleting your Instacart account.
How to Delete Instacart Account on App via Live Chat
This is a live chat proof on how to delete Instacart account on Instacart live chat with Instacart customer service.
- Open the Instacart app on your phone (Android or iPhone).
- Tap on the “Hone” button to the top-right.
- Tap on the “Profile” icon to open the menu option.
- Tap “Help” under “Account Settings.
- This will open the Instacart built-in browser. Scroll down and tap “Profile and account settings.”
- Tap “Close your account.”
- Tap on “Contact Us Directly.”
- Scroll down and tap “Contact Us.”
- Tap “My Account.”
- Tap “Account Information.”
- Tap on “Contact Instacart care.”
- Tap on “Chat with Us.”
- A support pop up will appear select “My Account” and tap “Next.”
- Tap on “Chat.”
- Leave a message for the customer service representative to delete your Instacart account.
- Provide the account email address, and wait for a message that your Instacart account has been deleted successfully.
That is how to delete Instacart account on the mobile app. It’s fast and easy.