You will be disappointed to know that there is no link to delete the Roblox account from the Roblox app or Roblox site. A huge site with millions of users like Roblox should be able to provide a reliable way for users to serve themselves better without contact or requesting the service of Roblox customer care representatives better.
But, the reverse is the case. Roblox, according to the information they provided on their website, they stated that there is no way to delete Roblox account for users.
So instead of users to be able to disable their Roblox account or delete it, Roblox help center advises users to leave the account unattended to. This can be tempting if you are an addicted fan of Roblox.
Not only that, if you do not want your information to be store on the Roblox database as you intend to take a break using the streaming platform, but the necessary step to take could also be to order the delete or removal of your Roblox account.
Since there is no direct link to delete Roblox account as you do on Kik website or user option to turn off or disable Roblox as you have access to other apps such as Snapchat, Instagram, TikTok, we will come up with a better idea to keep-off your data from the site.
How to Delete Roblox Account
When I found out that I cannot delete my Roblox account and I need to take sometimes off the streaming platform, the following steps are what I did to achieve my goal.
- Remove your main detail from Roblox and fill false information.
- Change your Roblox email and enter a random password you cannot remember.
- Disable your Account visibility
- Send a message to Roblox via email to request the closure of your account.
- Call Roblox customer care representative and tell them you want to close down your Roblox account.
The first two approaches don’t directly delete your Roblox account. The account will remain active, but with information that is different from your personal information.
When you want to change your Roblox email address in a bit close down your Roblox account you can use the email from random email generator site so that the moment the email expires; you will not be able to login to the Roblox account with the email address, and, that indirectly remove your email address from Roblox.
Remove your Phone Number from Roblox
Let us first consider how to remove your verified phone number from the Roblox database.
- Log into your Roblox account with your username and password.
- Click on the “gear icon” that is located at the top right and click on “Settings” from the drop menu.
- Click on the “Edit” pencil that says “Update Phone Number.”
- Click on “Remove phone number” from the popup.
- Enter your Roblox password to confirm the request and click on “Remove.”
Roblox will remove your phone number and prompt you to re-add it again if you ever want to later.
Disable Roblox Visibility in your Account
You can turn your Roblox visibility to “private” if you have a group of friends that you do not want to roll with on Roblox.
- Log in to your Roblox account.
- Select the gear icon and click on “Settings.”
- Under your “Account Info,” scroll down to “Visible to.”
- Select “No One.”
- Click on “Privacy” to take you to “Privacy Settings.”
- Click on “Content Settings” and select “Off.”
- All options under “Content Settings” will be changed to “No One” and saved automatically.
- Scroll to “Other Settings” and select “No One” in all the options.
Once these selections are made, your visibility across the platform will be restricted. While you will be able to see contents, comments, likes, and others, none will be able to see or track your activities.
How to Remove my Email from Roblox Account
If you no longer want to keep records of Roblox in your personal email address, you should consider removing it. However, Roblox email cannot be removed without adding a new email address and verify it. Therefore, for you to be able to remove your email from Roblox, you must be able to add a new email that you will be able to verify it.
Since the goal is to stay away totally from Roblox, we will change the primary email in the account to a random email that will no longer be valid after a couple of hours or days, depending on your choice.
How to Create a Fake Email Address
This is how to create a fake email address that will be used to replace your primary email address on your Roblox account.
- Go to Temp-mail.org.
- Cop the random email address.
- Go to your Roblox settings and click on the “Edit” pencil in “Email option.”
- Paste the random email that you copied from above, enter your account password and click on “Change email.
- Click on “OK” from the popup.
- Go to the temporary email account and scroll down to your inbox. Click on the message from Roblox to open it.
- Click on “Verify Email” and your email address will be verified.
- Go back to your Roblox account to confirm that you have successfully changed your email address to the fake one.
Once you are done with the whole process to change and replace your email address on Roblox with this random or fake email address, go back to the random email website and click on the delete button to trash the email address.
Cancel Roblox Membership
When you delete your Roblox account which is not possible, your membership cancels automatically, however, since there is no way to delete your account except the tweak we shared above, you should also cancel your Roblox membership before you make those changes so that you will not be charged for your negligence when your active subscription expires.
- Log in to your Roblox account.
- Click on the gear icon to the top right and click on “Settings.”
- Click on the “Billing” option to the right pane.
- Click on “Cancel.”
- Follow the instruction on the screen until your subscription is terminated.
Note: When you want to cancel your Roblox subscription, always go through the means you followed to subscribe. That is, if you subscribed via the mobile app on your phone or app store, go through your app store subscription list and remove Roblox from the list.
This article should help you not only to delete your Roblox account but also to cancel your Roblox subscription.