Do you own a Shark vacuum cleaner? Are you wondering how to empty shark vacuum cleaner. Then look no further, as this article will give you the step by step guide on how to empty Shark vacuum cleaner.
One of the most popular vacuum cleaners on the market is the Shark vacuum cleaner. It is the vacuum cleaner of choice for many people because it is sturdy and efficient.
The shark vacuum cleaner comes in different types of models, some of which are
- Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional
- Shark Vertex Cordless Vacuum with DuoClean PowerFins
- Shark AI Robot Self-Empty XL
- Shark Vertex Ultralight Corded Stick DuoClean Vacuum
- Shark WANDVAC Handheld Vacuum
Like all kinds of vacuum cleaners, the Shark vacuum cleaner accumulates a lot of debris and dirt on a regular basis.
The dirt and debris can clog your Shark vacuum cleaner causing it to lose efficiency. This is why it is recommended that you empty Shark vacuum cleaner either weekly or monthly, the frequency depending on how often you use the Shark vacuum cleaner.
How to Empty Shark Vacuum Cleaner
The Shark vacuum cleaner usually comes with a plastic dust bin where the dirt and debris are stored, and some of the models also have an indicator labeled min and max to let you know when the vacuum cleaner is filled and you need to empty Shark vacuum cleaner.
Follow the steps below to empty Shark vacuum cleaner.
- Turn off your Shark vacuum cleaner and remove the cable from the power source.
- Hold the dustbin handle located at the top of the Shark vacuum dustbin.
- Press the button at the front of the dustbin handle to remove the dustbin from the vacuum cleaner.
- Empty the dustbin by pressing the button near the bottom of the dustbin. The bottom of the dustbin will open, allowing the dirt and debris to fall into the garbage container.
- Then press the button to close the bottom of the dustbin.
- Put the dustbin back into the vacuum cleaner.
You can also check out How to Clean Shark Vacuum Filter
How to Empty Shark Vacuum DuoClean Cleaner
The required steps to empty shark vacuum duoclean cleaner is quite simple and straightforward.
Follow the steps below to empty shark vacuum duoclean cleaner.
- Turn off your shark vacuum duoclean cleaner and unplug it from the electrical source.
- Hold the handle of the shark vacuum duoclean cleaner
- Then press the button located at the front of the vacuum cleaner handle.
- Now pull the dustbin away from the vaucuum cleaner and dispose the contents in a trash can.
When your Shark Navigator is beginning to sound differently when operating it, it leaves dirt behind or gives out an unpleasant odor. It might mean that it is due for a cleaning procedure.
You can follow the steps below to clean a Shark navigator vacuum.
- Unplug your Shark navigator vacuum cleaner from the power outlet.
- Take out the rotating brush and remove any debris and dirt wrapped around it.
- Remove the dustbin in the vacuum cleaner and empty the dirt and debris into a trashcan.
- Remove the filter in the vacuum cleaner, wash and rinse it with clear water, and dry thoroughly.
- Next, remove the HEPA filter, wash and rinse and allow to dry completely.
After the different parts have thoroughly dried, you can then reassemble them together and continue using your Shark Navigator Vacuum cleaner.
For your Shark Navigator lift-away canister to last long and not develop any type of complications, it is always recommended that you frequently clean it.
Follow the steps below to clean Shark navigator lift-away canister.
- Unplug your Shark navigator lift-away canister from its power outlet.
- Then carefully disassemble the various parts of the vacuum cleaner in preparation for cleaning.
- Now remove the dust canister,empty the dust, wash, rinse and allow to dry thoroughly.
- Take out the filters, and wash lightly with soapy water, rinse and allow it to air dry.
- Using a soft bristled brush, remove the dust and debris attached to the rotating head.
- Now, run warm water through both ends of your hose and dry it.
After the different parts have completely dried, you can now reassemble and continue using your Shark navigator lift-away vacuum cleaner.
This article has looked at how to empty shark vacuum cleaner, including the Shark vacuum duo clean cleaner. We have also explored how to clean a shark vacuum cleaner.
It is important to remember that after cleaning your Shark vacuum cleaner, you should only reassemble the different part when they have completely dried.
Also, do not attemp to empty or clean the vacuum cleaner, without first turning it off and unplugging it from the electrical outlet, to prevent electrical accidents from happening.