Are you trying to stream your favorite movie or series on Netflix but you keep getting the annoying Netflix m7111-5059 error? Don’t get frustrated! This article will rightly show you quick steps on how to avoid and fix error code m7111-5059 on Netflix.
Whenever you see the Netflix code m7111-5059 or m7111-1331-5059, this shows the usage of a VPN or proxy and this can be easily avoided using a premium VPN provider.
Here in this guide, you will find a list of the best VPNs to fix Error Code m7111-5059 on Netflix. You will also learn some additional fixes and the simple method to switch servers to avoid the Netflix proxy error.
Follow through this guide to know the different features of Netflix Error code m7111-5059, switch servers to avoid error code m7111-5059 on Netflix, how to fix Netflix proxy errors on Android devices and iPhones. Also, you will get to know the major causes of Netflix error code m7111-5059.
Features of Netflix Error Code m7111-5059
Below are some of the features of Netflix error code m7111-5059:
- The Netflix Error code m7111-5059 shows that a user has been detected using a proxy setting to access the Netflix libraries.
- While using Netflix, you might be sent the following message: “You seem to be using an unblocker or proxy. Kindly turn off any of these services and try again”.
- The Netflix error code m7111-1331-5059 appears when Netflix discovers the use of a VPN provider to access region-restricted content. This happens when your VPN fails to unblock Netflix or when the IP address provided by your VPN is already on Netflix’s blacklist.
How to Fix Netflix Error Code m7111-5059
It can be annoying if you’re trying to watch Netflix and you keep getting the error code m7111-1331-5059 or m7111-5059. However, there are some easy ways to get around it.
The simplest and most reliable way to avoid the error is to switch to a more reliable VPN provider that can assist you to bypass Netflix’s restrictions. To help you find the correct one, we have included in this article some of the best VPN providers for watching Netflix.
Follow the steps below to fix Error Code m7111-5059 on Netflix:
- Get ExpressVPN; one of the top best VPN recommendations.
- Download and install the VPN services app on your device.
- Sign in to the app and ensure you connect to a server of your preferred location.
- Clear and delete your cookies.
- Open Netflix and remove the error code m7111-5059.
Best VPNs to fix Error Code m7111-5059 on Netflix
Listed below are five of the best VPN providers to fix the Error Code m7111-5059 on Netflix. The reliable VPNs that will work best for Netflix in 2022 are ExpressVPN, Surfshark, NordVPN, CyberGhost, and PrivateVPN
ExpressVPN is an excellent VPN provider to fix error code Code m7111-5059 on Netflix. With a huge server count of about 3000+ in over 90 countries, with high-quality safety features. It provides fast servers with limitless bandwidth, which gives you unlimited access to stream seamlessly.
ExpressVPN provides a special 12 + 3 months free package for $6.67 per month (This enables you to save up to 49% and you also get 3 extra months FREE with a 12-month plan) with a 30-day money-back guarantee. ExpressVPN is a bit expensive than others, but the moment you try ExpressVPN to access Netflix, you will see the reason why it’s one of the best VPNs.
ExpressVPN unblocks other streaming services like Hulu, BBC, Amazon Prime Video, and more. When the ExpressVPN was tested on the US server, it managed to provide a download speed of about 91.04 Mbps and an upload speed of 54.46 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection.
The Surfshark VPN is a budget-friendly VPN provider that helps to bypass the Netflix Code m7111-5059 and provides unlimited simultaneous device connections running at once. You can simply unblock Netflix with Surfshark via its strong and fast servers. All of its servers have high-quality encryption and it has a stern no-logs system.
However, it provides a package of 2 years for $2.49 per month (81% off on a 2 Years Plan), which is quite affordable. Surfshark is a new upcoming contender, but it is worth every penny as it bypasses Netflix proxy errors so easily.
Surfshark has 256-bit encryption and a 30-day money-back guarantee. It also helps to unblock other streaming platforms like Hulu, BBC, Amazon Prime Video, and more. Also, live chat support is available only in some countries and it has limited P2P servers.
The download speed offered by Surfshark was about 75.42 Mbps and while the upload speed was 38.01 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection when connected to the US server.
NordVPN is a well-known VPN provider that can be used to fix error code m7111-5059 on Netflix. NordVPN has over 5400 servers in about 50 countries, with encrypted traffic with top-quality encryption. It is the largest Network VPN to bypass the Netflix error code m7111-5059.
NordVPN efficiently unblocks Netflix and it’s a trustworthy VPN option because it secures your IP addresses and conveniently defeats the Netflix block easily. NordVPN charges $3.71 per month (It helps you save 68% on 2 Years Deal) for its 2-year plan and offers top features like 256-bit encryption, 6 simultaneous device connections at once, 30 days money-back guarantee, ability to unblock other streaming services like Hulu, BBC, Amazon Prime Video and more also inclusive. However, torrenting is only supported on some servers and the app is slow with its server connections.
This VPN provided a download speed of 88.44 Mbps and an upload speed of 46.42 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection when connected to the US server.
Another VPN that works well is CyberGhost, it bypasses Netflix’s error code m7111-5059, as it generates a huge number of unique IP addresses that Netflix is unlikely to block.CyberGhost has over 7100 servers in about 89 countries worldwide. This implies that you can unblock region-restricted content in loads of well-known destinations, including the United States, Japan, France, Germany, and the UK. As a plus, they mark the servers that unblock specific streaming services, such as Netflix US.
CyberGhost also provides extremely fast and reliable speeds, which makes it a very excellent choice for streaming geo-blocked content. Real buffering has never been experienced while watching region-restricted content on Netflix or Amazon Prime Video when using CyberGhost, even when streaming HD and 4K HDR videos.
CyberGhost has a lot of features that make it extremely user-friendly, including an ad-blocker and simultaneous connections for up to seven devices. Therefore, the complete household can stream all at once without it causing any issue.
In addition, to keep your online activity safe from poking eyes, CyberGhost comes with 256-bit AES encryption, DNS leak protection, and an automatic kill switch. It also operates under a strict no-logs policy, so not even CyberGhost will be able to see what you intend to do. It offers 24/7 customer support via live chat.
PrivateVPN is another great choice if you are searching for a VPN that can help you to fix the error code m7111-5059 on Netflix. Although PrivateVPN presently can only boast of about 200 servers worldwide across 63 countries. PrivateVPN will allow you to watch Netflix as well as other streaming services, such as Hulu, HBO, BBC iPlayer, and Amazon Prime Video seamlessly.
PrivateVPN provides very fast and reliable speeds and allows you to watch 4K videos without any buffering. However, it doesn’t impose any monthly data caps or bandwidth restrictions on the user. Therefore, you can stream as much content as you like, without having to worry about reaching a data limit or not.
To ensure your traffic is kept private and secure, PrivateVPN provides 256-bit AES encryption, DNS leak protection, and a kill switch. In case you have any problems, PrivateVPN offers 24/7 customer support via live chat.
Additional Ways to Fix Error Code m7111-5059 on Netflix
The best way to fix the Netflix m7111-5059 error is to use a VPN like ExpressVPN as earlier stated above. In case the error still pops up, you may need to try the following fixes:
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies: The information of your location is saved in your browser cache, and Netflix can detect that information. Always clear and remove your cache and cookies before connecting to a VPN from time to time. Open Netflix after the clearing process to bypass the proxy error.
- Switch your VPN server: When many users watch Netflix on the same server, it gets choked and overcrowded, Netflix usually detects the exact server, and it blacklists that server in particular. VPNs like ExpressVPN provides multiple servers of the exact region to access your favorite content on Netflix.
- Ensure your VPN client is updated: Your VPN application should be updated to the latest version. Check for any recent updates, upgrade your VPN’s app if there is any update available. Then try accessing Netflix after updating your VPN app. This should fix error code m7111-5059 on Netflix.
- Disable your Antivirus: Antivirus software can also cause device problems by disrupting or restricting programs and services. You can verify if you can get rid of the Netflix m7111–5059 error by disabling the antivirus installed in your system.
- Disconnect and reconnect your VPN: Try disconnecting your present VPN server and reconnecting back to check if the Netflix m7111-5059 error has been removed.
- Run an IP leak test: Run an IP leak test to make sure that your original IP address is not getting leaked and the location detected and IP address is of the connected VPN.
- Contact customer support: In case none of the above fixes worked, you may try contacting customer support for quick help. Premium VPNs like ExpressVPN offers 24/7 live chat to cater to all your queries and issues.
Fix Netflix Proxy Error on Android Devices and iPhones
To start this process, verify if your VPN is Netflix compatible. According to the tests carried out, ExpressVPN is the best so far to get around Netflix’s geo-restrictions and unblock multiple regions’ content libraries.
In case the issue continues on your mobile devices while using the best Netflix VPNs such as ExpressVPN, NordVPN, or Surfshark, try the following fixes below:
- Reinstall the Netflix app. The data you have saved over time may be causing you problems.
- Ensure your mobile devices are updated, with Android 5.0 Lollipop or higher and iOS 10 or higher.
- Change the VPN server and start your device again. A premium VPN service, such as ExpressVPN, offers a huge number of servers in just one country.
Can’t Still Fix Error Code m7111-5059 on Netflix? Try these Fixes!
In case you’re using a VPN that isn’t on the list above, Netflix will recognize your IP address as a proxy and block you. The simplest answer is to upgrade from your old VPN to a premium subscription.
Even if you’re using a reliable VPN, you can get a proxy error. Here are some of the possible remedies to fix the Netflix m7111-5059 error.
- Reconnect after disconnecting from the VPN.
- Clear your cookies and caches because they may include information from your previous location.
- Netflix may have already blocked the server you’re using. To get the most recent results, connect to a different server and refresh Netflix.
- Ensure your VPN is updated.
- Verify your IP address to make sure that no data is being leaked and to give your exact location.
- Ensure you’re not using a Wi-Fi extension, because this can reveal your specific location.
This is a concise post on how to fix error code m7111-5059 on Netflix, the best five VPNs to fix Error Code m7111-5059 on Netflix, alternative ways to fix Netflix error, and also how to fix Netflix error code m7111-5059 on Android devices and iPhones. We hope this article is quite insightful and helpful to solve your Netflix error code m7111-5059 issues without any hassle. Let us know what you think in the comment section below.