Ticketmaster error code 0002 could bring a nightmare you didn’t prepare for when you are targeting a number of sales on Ticketmaster preparing to sell your event tickets, concert, TV show, cinema tickets, and other online activities that require people to reserve a seat online.
Even after you confirm your Ticketmaster login on web and app, you might still not be able to login because of the error code 0002 that keeps coming up. But, if you log into your Ticketmaster account on other computers it works fine and the error 0002 code didn’t show up.
To safe yourself from all the stress, we have come up with possible reasons why you are unable to proceed to your Ticketmaster account and make a booking due to the error code: 0002 Ticketmaster.
Table of Contents
- What is Ticketmaster Error Code 0002
- What Causes Ticketmaster Error Code 0002
- Poort Internet Connection
- Caches and Cookies
- Proxy Server or VPN
- Browser Issues
- How to Fix Ticketmaster Error Code 0002
- How to Fix Poor Internet Speed
- Logout Ticketmaster from all Devices
- Clear Browser Cache
- Disable Proxy Server using CMD
What is Ticketmaster Error Code 0002
Ticketmaster error code 0002 is the error you get when you can’t purchase a ticket or add a ticket to cart on Ticketmaster. So, instead of you to get “unable to purchase the ticket or reserve your seat” you will get “Ticketmaster error code 002” which means that the ticket cannot be added to your cart.
What Causes Ticketmaster Error Code 0002
From our research, we came to realize that the following causes the Ticketmaster error code 0002.
- Poor Internet Connection
- Caches and cookies.
- Proxy server or VPN.
- Browser issues such as outdated.
These are a few of the reasons why you keep seeing error code 0002 Ticketmaster whenever you try to log into your Ticketmaster account.
Poort Internet Connection
You cannot escape from Ticketmaster error code 0002 due to poor internet connection since you need to have strong internet access to be able to establish a connection between your computer and Ticketmaster’s server.
The first step to confirm the state of your internet connection is to do an “Internet speed test.”
Go to Google.com and type “Internet Speed Test.” Then, click on “Run Speed Test.” Now, you should see whether your internet speed is the reason for the error code 0002 or not.
Caches and Cookies
A cache or cookies is referred to as a small bit of file or information that your web browser or app stores on your phone or computer to speed up performance whenever you choose to visit the web or use the app again.
However, the way cache help to boost app and web application performance it can also hinder the smooth response of apps and webpages when it becomes excess or overloaded.
So, to relieve yourself of the problem overloaded cache can cause you need to constantly clean them out to start a new build-up of cache files that can help boost the device performance.
Proxy Server or VPN
If you are trying to access Ticketmaster using a proxy server or VPN it’s possible to end up with Ticketmaster error code 0002. Using a proxy or VPN to access a website or webpage hide all your activities and block the website from recording your activities or traffic as you may it.
Using a proxy or VPN encrypt all your traffic including HTTPS or HTTPS and SOCKS from all your browsers. This implies that irrespective of the browser you use to login Ticketmaster account you will still be caught that you are using a secure connection and this could bring about Ticketmaster error code: 0002.
Browser’s issue isn’t limited to the outdated browser version. It varies from browser to browser. But, in most cases, you can fix the Ticketmaster error code 0002 while facing a browser issue with just a switch in the browser that you are using.
So, if error code: 0002 Ticketmaster is trigger on Chrome you can switch to Opera or Firefox to check whether the error won’t trigger due to Chrome error.
And if you are using a plugin causing conflicting with your browser you might be faced with Ticketmaster 0002 error code.
How to Fix Ticketmaster Error Code 0002
The following could help you clear error code 0002 on your Ticketmaster account.
Don’t Miss: How to Delete Match Account
How to Fix Poor Internet Speed
There is no specific recommendation for this. The best recommendation is to switch internet access. To measure your internet speed carry out the suggestion below.
- Windows dialog box by pressing “Win +R” together.
- Type “CMD” without quotes and click OK.
- Type “ping facebook.com” without the quotes.
- Tap the enter button on your PC.
Now, you should see your internet speed delay range. The recommended delay range would be between 100 – 300 ms. If it’s more than 300 ms then your internet speed is the reason why you are unable to add a ticket to your Ticketmaster cart due to “Ticketmaster error code 0002.”
Logout Ticketmaster from all Devices
If you are found of logging into your Ticketmaster account on all available device this is the time to logout from all devices and keep your logging spirit into a few numbers of devices.
- While you are logged into your Ticketmaster account.
- Hover your mouse pointer to your profile name at the top-right.
- Tap on “Settings.”
- Around the settings, find “Logout from all devices” and click on it.
- Tap “Log out” from the popup.
Now, you will be logged out automatically from all devices that you are logged in.
Clear Browser Cache
It depends on the browser that you are using. Since the steps to clear browser cache differs from browser to browser, then, we will consider how to clear caches on most used browsers to restore your Ticketmaster account from error code 0002 Ticketmaster.
Chrome Browser: To clear cache & cookies on Chrome follow the procedures below.
- Launch the Chrome browser.
- Click on the three vertical dots to the top right.
- Tap “More tools >> clear browsing data.
- Choose how long you want to delete in the time range and click “Clear Data” or click on “Delete All” to clear all caches.
Now, restart your browser and visit Ticketmaster website to see whether the error code 0002 Ticketmaster still persists.
Opera Browser: If you are a fan of Opera browser you can follow the steps below to delete cache and cookies.
- Open the Opera browser.
- Press “Press Ctrl+Shift+Del” simultaneously to open Opera browsing history.
- Select data range and choose browsing history or data to delete. In most cases, you can choose cache images and files and click on Clear browsing data.
Restart the browser and see if “Ticketmaster error code 0002” triggers again.
Firefox Browser: For Mozilla Firefox, follow the procedure below to delete all browsing data.
- Launch the Mozilla browser.
- Tap on the Hamburger to the top right.
- Select “History” from the options.
- Tap on “Clear browsing History.”
- Choose the time range or select everything and check “Cache.”
- Tap on “Clear Now.”
Now, you want to close the browser and open it again. And complete Ticketmaster login to see whether the error code comes up or note.
Disable Proxy Server using CMD
If you are using a VPN disconnect from it and proceed with your Ticketmaster login. But, if it’s a proxy server glitch, here is how to disable proxy server on your browsers.
- Press and hold “Win +R” simultaneously to open Windows dialog box.
- Type “Control Panel” and click on “OK.”
- Tap “Network and Internet” on the left side and click “Internet Option.”
- On the navigation tap “Connections tab >> LAN Settings.”
- Untick “Use a Proxy server for your LAN” option if the option is set to be active.
- Tap “OK” to apply the settings.
You should be able to add Ticket to your Ticketmaster cart if it’s the error code is caused by the activities of the proxy server settings.
In conclusion, for as long as you keep seeing “Ticketmaster error code 0002” you will not be able to add a ticket to your cart or reserve a seat online using Ticketmaster.com