Disney plus is a streaming service that is based on demand with 7 days of free trial without a single ads. After the 7 days free trial, you will be charged per month or year based on the plan you selected when you were creating your 7 days trial account. However, how to get Disney plus free trial is simple and direct.
While you are registering for your Disney plus trial account, you will be prompt to provide personal information and payment details such as your credit card number, name, and agreed that Disney plus should charge our card automatically after the trial period has ended.
Disney plus free trial starts instantly you finished filling the account/registration form and click on the signup tab. Once the trial ends, whether you are offered a 7 days free Disney plus premium account or 7 days to enjoy the on-demand movies platform, you will be debited $6.99/month per month. But, if you would prefer the annual plan to save some penny, you will be charged $69.99/year, which is equivalent to $5.83/month as against the $6.99/month regular monthly payment.
However, the Disney plus free trial doesn’t include the $12.99, which gives access to Hulu and ESPN+. But you can get all access by paying the $12.99 first before your Disney Plus subscription starts.
Table of Contents
Disney Plus Free Trial
The Disney plus free trial comes will total access to all the contents on the platform. During this free trial, you will be able to browse and favorite content. However, the free trial is only available to all new subscribers.
You only have the chance to enjoy this benefit after which you will be prompted to make payment to continue streaming if you enjoy the trial time. Meanwhile, you can cancel Disney plus free trial at any time without paying a dime.
There is no commitment to using Disney + free trial. As a new subscriber, you can simply cancel your subscription and still enjoy the benefits until the 7 days free trial expires.
How to Signup Disney Plus Free Trial
There are various ways to create and sign up for a Disney plus trial account. These approaches include.
- Web browser
- Mobile device
- Apple TV
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox One
- Samsung Smart TV
- Amazon Fire TV
Here in this guide, we will walk you through how to get Disney plus free trial on a web browser, mobile device, Apple TV, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Samsung Smart TV, and Amazon Fire TV.
How to Get Disney Plus on Web Browser
Here is a step by step approach to apply and get Disney plus approval on our web browser.
- Open any of your web browsers and go to the official Disney plus.
- Click on “Subscribe to Disney+ only”.
- Now, proceed to click on “Start free trial” as indicated in the attachment below.
- Enter your “Email” address, check on accept terms and conditions, and click “Agree & Continue”.
- You will be prompt to enter your payment details such as your card number, etc.
That is, your 7 free trial will start running and you can start exploring the ads-free movies streaming service.
How to Access Disney Plus on Apple TV
There is no much to do with the new generation of the Apple TV to install and streaming your favorite Disney Plus movies on your Apple TV.
- From your Apple TV home screen go to the App store.
- Type “Disney” in the search box.
- Select “Disney Plus” from the pop-up.
- Click on “Get” to download and install the movies’ app.
- Select the “Disney Plus” app from your Apple TV home screen.
- Click on the “Sign Up” button to start your free trial application.
Henceforth, you no longer need to access your Disney account on a web browser. Just open your Apple TV, navigate to the Disney Plus app, and sign in to your account.
How to Get Disney Plus on Xbox One
You can install the Disney Plus app on your Xbox One game console the way you installed other apps such as the YouTube app on your Xbox.
- Sign up for Disney Plus 7days free trial on a web browser.
- Power on your Xbox One game console.
- Go to your Xbox One home screen.
- Go to the app store on your game console.
- Search for “Disney Plus or Disney +.
- Add the app to your Xbox One game console.
- Launch the app and click on the “Login” tab.
- Enter your username and password and click login.