The fact that videos are uploaded and watched on Facebook does not change the platform from being a social media to a video platform like YouTube, Vimeo, etc. However, a lot of videos are being watched every day on Facebook but once the news feed is refreshed, the video will disappear and a new video will come up which I personally do not like.
Before now, it is very easy to find previously watched videos on Facebook. But due to the current change of Facebook algorithm and user interface rearrangement, a lot has changed most especially on how to see a recently watched videos on Facebook.
The fun part of the Facebook video is that all watched videos on your timeline are kept save so you can access them at any time. For that being said, here in this article, you will learn how to view previously watched video on Facebook on your Facebook Android app and on desktop computers
How to View Previous Watched Videos on Facebook on Desktop
This no technical know-how on how to see a recently seen Facebook video on desktops. You just only need to play with your Facebook account profile. However, here is a simple step to access and unlock the previously watched video on your Facebook timeline.
1. Log into your Facebook account on any browser
2. Click on your Facebook profile name and click on “View Activity Log”
3. Facebook will show all your Facebook log activity, click on “More” and click “video you’ve watched”
4. Facebook will pop-up video log activities
All your previously watched video on Facebook up to date will be shown and you can scroll through the entire page and watch again. Meanwhile, if you don’t want to bother yourself with videos you have watched on Facebook you can use this trick to download it. “How to download Facebook videos“
Recently Watched Videos on Facebook on Facebook Mobile App
Previously watched videos on the Facebook mobile app are easy to access. It doesn’t take long and the procedure to unveil the old videos is direct.
1. Log into your Facebook account on the Facebook mobile app
2. Click on the “horizontal line” and scroll down to click on”Activity Log”
3. Click on “Category” and click on “videos you’ve watched”
4. A list of videos you’ve watched will be displayed up to date
This recently watched or previously watched video on Facebook make it possible to watch and re-watch Facebook video you couldn’t finish the first time you saw it on your timeline.