Facebook is a social media platform created to bring old friends together and create beautiful memories about them sharing their thoughts and following each other. Facebook has also grown to monetise your followers using Facebook reels.
However, there are requirements for this which include the number of engagements you have on your posts, followers, and some other things to consider.
While your post can go viral overnight you need a certain amount of followers to start monetizing your posts on Facebook. Therefore, in this article, you will learn how to see followers on Facebook in numbers.
Before we delve into how to see your followers on Facebook, it is worth noting that there are just two ways that you can use to see who is following you on your Facebook profile or page.
Recommended: How to Hide Friends List on Facebook
How to See Your Followers on Facebook
Here we will consider how you can see your Facebook followers on mobile including Android and iPhone. So, this depends on your mobile phone and below are the steps to take.
How to See Followers on Facebook Android
You need the official Facebook mobile app to be able to see who is following you on your Facebook account on your Android phone.
- Launch the “Facebook App” on your “Android” phone.
- Log in to your account if you aren’t yet logged in.
- Tap on your “Profile” icon at the top left.
- Scroll down and click on “See your about info.”
- Scroll down to the bottom of the “About” page and click on “See All” in the “Followers” section.
- Your total Facebook followers in number will appear opposite “Followers.” You can scroll down the page to see them all.
Meanwhile, if you have changed your Facebook friends to your followers you will see the total number of friends you have as your followers on your profile page.
How to See Followers on Facebook iPhone
Taking the steps below will allow you to see who is following you on your Facebook using the Facebook iOS app on your iPhone.
- Open the “Facebook” app on your “iPhone.”
- Click on your “Profile” icon at the top left.
- You will see “Followed by” and the number of people who are currently following you on Facebook. You can also proceed further to see their names and pictures
- Tap “See Your About Info.”
- Scroll down to “Followers” and click on “See all” in the “Followers” tab.
- You will see your “Followers.” You can scroll down to see all the people who are currently following you on Facebook.
This is the quickest and easiest way to see your followers on Facebook using the iOS app on your iPhone.
How to See How Many Followers You Have on Facebook
For desktop, PC or computer users here is how to see how many followers you have on Facebook.
- Open a browser on your computer, PC or Mac and go to web.facebook.com.
- Click on your “Facebook Profile Picture” at the top right.
- You will see the total number of your Facebook followers under “Info” on your dashboard.
- Alternatively, click on the “Friends” option on the navigation.
- Select “More” at the end of the navigation on the “Friends” section.
- Select “Followers” from the drop menu.
- You will all your follower on Facebook.
If you don’t want to go through the entire process above to see how many followers you have on Facebook just replace “username” with your “Facebook username” in this address (https://web.facebook.com/username/followers) you will see your followers on the page with their names and pictures.