Would you like to learn how to unlock your iPhone without a passcode or face id yourself without spending a dime? Here is an article we recommend for you. You can also help out your friend whenever their iPhone gets locked as well and get paid if you want to monetize what you are going to learn in this article.
If you are trying to unlock your iPhone and you find out that you can’t recollect your passcode or the face id couldn’t recognize you, you may want to attempt what we will share with you in this article.
How To Unlock your iPhone Without a Passcode Or Face ID
If you change your password often you may eventually forget your password. When you forget your passcode or the face id failed to recognise you, it will render your iPhone useless, as you will no longer be able to have access and use your iPhone.
In this guide, I will show you 4 steps on how to unlock iPhone without a passcode or face id.
Erase iPhone On Lock Screen
This method requires that you must have already logged in with your apple id. You will need to know your Apple ID password to enable you to sign out from your iPhone.
- After trying several times, to input your passcode and your iPhone is unavailable. Your iPhone will eventually tell you to “try again in 15 minutes”.
- At the bottom of your phone, you will see two options (Emergency and Erase iPhone).
- Under the Erase all content and settings, still click on the erase iPhone option below.
- Now you will be asked for a password to sign out of apple id. Enter your apple id password to sign out of apple id.
- Your iPhone would now be factory reset. You will have to wait for several minutes for your phone to factory reset.
- Once the factory reset is completed you can begin to set up your iPhone. You will be asked to create a new passcode and face id.
- You will also be prompted to choose how you want to transfer apps and data to yours. You can choose to restore from iCloud backup.
- Finally, you would be able to access your phone without any issues.
- In case you can’t find the Erase iPhone option then you have not logged in to your Apple ID on your device.
Recommended: How to Unlock Your Verizon Phone or Tablet
Unlock iPhone With iTunes
In this guide on how to unlock iPhone without a passcode or face id, you will need to get access to a Mac or Windows PC. This will allow you to erase all the files on your iPhone and it will allow you to set up your iPhone like new. Make sure you have iTunes installed on your PC.
If you often back up your data to iCloud, then you do not have to worry about losing your data. But you will need to know your Apple ID username and password. You are going to need these details to get back into your iPhone.
Turn off your iPhone. For iPhone 8 and later models: Press and hold the volume down and right side buttons until the slider appears. Then, drag the power slider to the off position.
For iPhone 6 and 7 models: Press and hold the right side button until the slider appears, then drag the slider to turn it off.
For iPhone 5 and earlier: Press and hold the top button until the slider appears, then drag the slider to the off position.
- Now set your iPhone into recovery mode, it looks like a computer and cable. Press and hold a specific button while you are connecting your iPhone to your PC or Mac USB port. Ensure that you press the correct button while you are connecting your iPhone to your PC. Also, ensure not to lift your fingers from the button until you see the Recovery Mode comes up on your iPhone screen.
- First, plug the charging cable into your iPhone’s charging port and have the other end of the cable ready to plug into your PC USB port. For iPhone 8 and later models: Press and hold the right side button while connecting the iPhone to the computer. For iPhone 6s, and earlier: Press and hold the Home button while connecting the iPhone to the computer.
- Open Finder on Mac or iTunes on Windows.
- Select your iPhone model in Finder or iTunes. On a Mac, you can find it under locations in finder, and on windows select the button that looks like an iPhone at the top of iTunes.
- Finally, click Restore. Your computer will download the software it requires to reinstall your iPhone. Once this process is completed, you will need to set up your iPhone as new.
- Then sign in with your Apple ID to synchronize any files on iCloud back to your iPhone. You will need to wait for a few minutes to have this done. During the setup process, you can create a new passcode and activate Face ID.
Recommended: How to Change Apple ID Password
Unlock iPhone on iCloud
You can also learn how to unlock your iPhone without a passcode or face id by going to iCloud.com through your PC. You can reset your iPhone remotely using Find My iPhone as long as it is enabled. For this process, you will also need your Apple ID username and password.
This process will erase and restore all of your files on your iPhone. You don’t have to worry about losing all your files as long as you have backed up your data on iCloud. Once you have reset your iPhone, all your information such as your messages, contacts, and app data will be synchronized on your iPhone through iCloud.
To begin the process:
- First, visit iCloud.com on your windows or Mac PC.
- Then sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Click Find iPhone.
- Click all devices to find your locked iPhone.
- Select your iPhone from the list
- Click on erase iPhone.
- Then click erase.
- Once it has been successfully erased. You will have to set up your iPhone from the beginning.
Unlock iPhone With 4ukey (Paid)
In this method, we would be using a tool called 4ukey. The 4ukey allows you to remove the passcode, touch id, and face id from your apple devices.
The tool was developed by Tenorshare and it is efficient. To use the tenorshare 4ukey tool you have to subscribe on a yearly plan which is pretty cheap for the work it does. In case you are not satisfied after purchasing their product, the company provides a 30-day Money Back Guarantee for their products. If you don’t find any solution after analyzing your problems, you are entitled to a refund.
To begin how to unlock iPhone without a passcode or face id:
- First, connect your iPhone with your computer using your charger cable.
- Put your iPhone into recovery mode so it can be recognized by the 4ukey tool.
- Now press the volume up, volume down, and the side button simultaneously till the restore screen is displayed on your phone.
- Now turn to the 4ukey app and click start to unlock the IOS screen.
- Next, it will display and remove the screen lock. You should know that this will erase all the files on your iPhone. Click on it to confirm this.
- Then download the matching firmware. After the firmware has been successfully downloaded. Click start remove to finally remove the screen lock.
- This process would take up to 10 minutes to complete.
- Once the screen lock has been removed successfully. Your iPhone screen will come up and you will have to set up your phone again.
How to unlock your iPhone without a passcode or face id could be risky and worrisome. But with this method, you can end your worries. Meanwhile, prevention is better than cure, so always ensure that you set a password you can easily remember and use partner over face ID if you are the type that do make over always.