If you are planning to build huge fans on Instagram, sharing stories or photos on the platform should be your focus point. The Instagram story allows users to promote their products and services for free to create highly engaging Instagram posts.
However, uploading your product’s photos one at a time on your story can be time-consuming. So, in this article, you will learn how to add multiple photos to Instagram story at a time.
With the new Instagram customisation tool, you can take your Instagram story to the next level and give it a professional touch.
Since only a few Instagram users can create a photo collage on the Instagram story and upload it once for their followers to see, this post will to how to post multiple photos on Instagram story once.
How to Add Multiple Photos to Instagram Story
There are various means you can follow to share multiple photos on your Instagram story in the form of collage photos. So, below we will discuss all these methods and see which of the methods work best for you to start sharing multiple photos on your story on Instagram.
How to Put Multiple Pictures on Instagram Story [10 Pictures]
You will be able to put at least 10 pictures on your Instagram story with the method I am about to share here.
- Sign in to your Instagram account.
- Click on the Instagram camera icon to access your Stories tool
- Tap on the photo icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Select multiple photos or pictures in your phone gallery.
- Tap on the pictures or photos in the other that you want them to appear in your story. Once you tap the photo you want to add you will see the photos order and you can select up to 10 photos.
- You can add stickers or add text to the photos and hit the “Next” button.
- Edit the pictures if necessary and tap “Next.”
- Tap “Your Story” to share the selected photos or pictures on your Instagram story.
How to Add Multiple Pictures to one Instagram Story using Stickers
With the aid of the Instagram sticker, you can add multiple photos and make them all appear on your Instagram story on the same screen.
- Tap the camera icon at the top left corner to launch the Instagram stories.
- Click on the camera icon and add your primary photo to your Insta story.
- Click on the sticker at the top right
- Select a “Photo Sticker” and tap on it.
- Your second photo will be displayed.
- To change the frame of the photo simply tap on the frame.
- Repeat the process above until you have selected all the pictures that you want to post on your Instagram story.
How to Post Multiple Pictures on Instagram Story Using Layout
Another way to post multiple pictures on your Instagram story is by using the Instagram layout and here is how to do just that.
- Tap on the “Instagram Camera” icon at the top left to open the “Instagram Story.”
- Tap the “Layout” icon at the left side of the story screen.
- Browse through the various Instagram layout choices you have in the above shutter button.
- Tap on the “Photo” icon on the bottom left to choose your “Pictures” for the collage.
- Once selected you can add “Stickers”, “Music”, “Text”, and other available effects once you have successfully added the pictures to create the photos collage.
- Tap “Your Stories” to share the “Layout Photos Collage.”
How to Add Multiple Pictures on Instagram Story with Music
Another way to add multiple pictures on Instagram story is by using music. A lot of Instagram users don’t use this but it’s possible to do.
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Click on the “Your Story” icon.
- Tap the “Image” option at the bottom left of the screen.
- Choose your “Instagram Story” primary image.
- Swipe up from the bottom to access the option to add “Stickers” and other available elements to your Instagram story.
- Select other images from your phone gallery to overlay them on the primary image you selected previously. Meanwhile, you only have the option to select one image at once and you must use the Instagram multiple photos function if you want to upload multiple or extra photos or pictures.
- Choose the “Music” you want to add to your Insta story by clicking on the “Music” sticker.” Once you have selected the music you can select the part of the music that you want to use in the Instagram story.
- Tap on “Your Story” to share the pictures with the music selected.