Are you having a hard time to activate MyLifetime.com channel on your home TV through Mylifetime.com/activate or to create Mylifetime.com account through www.mylifetime.com/create so that you can watch your favourite channel on your gadgets such as Roku, Smart TV, Xbox, PS4, PS3 where you stopped? Do not panic, this post will guide you through with everything you need to know about how to activate MyLifetime channel.
Here is what you need to do to have access to all your favourite movies on MyLifetime.com channel with this guide to activate mylifetime.
With MyLifetime.com/activate web portal, you will be able to activate mylifetime streaming channel on your home gadgets where you can easily enter MyLifetime activation code on Mylifetime.com/activate web portal, select Roku or Amazon fire TV as the device to activate.
Through the www.mylifetime.com/activate you will have to first select your home device, select your TV cable provider, enter MyLifetime activation code, continue and activate the movies streaming channel on your home TV media player when you are taken to your cable provider’s network service.
This guide will explain to you how to use MyLifeTime.com activate URL to activate MyLifeTime channel on your home gadgets. If you have not created MyLifetime channel account navigate to Mylifetime.com/create to create an account for yourself.
Meanwhile, you must have a valid My LifeTime subscription to be able to activate My Lifetime Channel on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, etc to continue streaming your movies, cinemas, and TV shows where you stopped on mylifetime.com official site or app through www.my lifetime.com/activate.
Table of Contents
- MyLifetime Activate Devices
- MyLifetime.com/activate TV Provider
- MyLifetime Activate TV Provider
- Install MyLifetime App
- Mylifetime Activate on Smart TV
- MyLifetime.com/activate Apple TV
- MyLifetime.com/activate Roku TV
- Mylifetime.com/activate Amazon Fire TV
- www.mylifetime.com/activate not working?
MyLifetime Activate Devices
No matter the gadget you have you can activate MyLifetime.com/authorize channel on it to stream your favourite program on the device as long as it’s supported.
However, the approach to use Mylifetime.com activate link works the same on all the following devices.
- Apple TV
- Roku TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- LG Smart TV
If you want to watch My Lifetime on Android and iPhone/iPad download and install My Lifetime app from the Google play store and download My Lifetime app for iPhone/iPad from the app store.
MyLifetime.com/activate TV Provider
When you are profiling MyLifetime.com to activate it on your device you will be redirected from www.mylifetime.com/activate to WHERE you will be asked to select the name of your device and you will also be promt to select your Mylifetime.com/activate TV provider network and then enter MyLifetime activation code to authourize MyLifetime from accessing your account.
MyLifetime Activate TV Provider
Here are the list of MyLifetime.com/activate TV providers’ network.
- Allice One
- AT&T TV
- AT&T U-verse
If you cannot find your TV cable provider in the list above. Go to Mylifetime.com.activate, click on the name of the device you want to activate and click “others” under “TV Cable providers”.
You can create MyLifetime profile in just two steps. When your profile is set up you can continue watching where you stopped.
- Go to www.mylifetime.com/create or mylifetime.com/register (leave the tab open)
- Select the name of your device
- Install Mylifetime app on the device
- View MyLifetime activation code
- Navigate back to Mylifetime activate tab
- Enter the activation code
- Click on “Continue”.
Your profile on MyLifetime will be created and you will henceforth be able to resume your movies where you stopped.
You can win big with MyLifetime.com/sweepstakes. However, you must be an active member with a minimum of a year subscription to enjoy MyLifetime sweepstakes.
Update: MyLifetime sweepstakes has ended. We’ll update you when it opens for another big win.
Install MyLifetime App
Whether you want to use or activate My Lifetime on Apple TV or Roku or Firestick you first need to install the Lifetime channel app on your choice of device and generate Mylifetime.com/activate code.
Here is how to install My Lifetime channel app.
- Go to your TV app store
- Search for “My Lifetime Channel” without quotes
- Tap on “Add Channel” button
- The app will stall installing on your device
These procedures can be used to install My Lifetime channel app on Roku TV, Firestick, Apple TV, PS4, and many others.
However, for Android and iOS phones such as iPhone and iPad, navigate to your phone download store and search for the channel app and install it.
Mylifetime Activate on Smart TV
Follow the procedures below to activate Mylifetime app on your smart TV.
1. Go to www.mylifetime.com/activate on your browser
2. Select your device. If you want to activate My Lifetime channel on your Apple TV click on the Apple TV or Roku if you are activating it on Roku.
3. Enter My Lifetime activation code on your TV screen and click on the continue button to verify your “My Lifetime” subscription.
4. You will be redirected to your cable provider website. Log in with your information if required to proceed.
Wait for a couple of minutes “My Lifetime Channel” will start showing on your device. Meanwhile, you do not need to repeat all these processes over and over again each time you want to stream My Lifetime on your gadget.
MyLifetime.com/activate Apple TV
Here is how to use mylifetime.com/activate Apple TV to activate the streaming service on your Apple device.
- On your Apple TV browser for the Lifetime app
- Select the “Lifetime” app when it shows
- Generate the activation code
- Open your browser and visit www.lifetime.com/activate
- Select Apple TV
- Enter the Apple TV activation code on your screen
- Authorize the activation code
Now, you can start to stream your favourite Lifetime show on your Apple TV rather than watching on mylifetime.com website.
MyLifetime.com/activate Roku TV
Here is how to activate Roku TV on Mylifetime.com using Mylifetime.com/activate Roku TV.
- Power on your Roku and click on the home button on your remote control
- Use the Remote control to navigate to “Roku Channels store”
- Type “Lifetime” Channel in the Movies & TV section to search for the Lifetime app
- Click on add channel on “Lifetime” Channel when the search result appears and click on it
- Wait for the app to download and install on your Roku media player
- Navigate to “My Channels” on Roku and click on the Lifetime app
- Generate Mylifetime.com/activate code
- Open your computer browser or phone browser and visit https://www.mylifetime.com/activate and select Roku
- Enter Mylifetime authorize code for Roku
- Click on the submit button
Now, relax and enjoy Mylifetime movies on your Roku TV once you stay connected. That is how I do activate mylifetime on Roku. You should try the same approach.
Mylifetime.com/activate Amazon Fire TV
Streaming Mylifetime channel on Amazon Fire TV is quite easy. Follow the steps below
- Go to Amazon fire TV and install the Lifetime app.
- Click on the app to generate the Mylifetime.com/activate activation code.
- Open your browser and visit www.mylifetime.com
- Select Amazon fire TV.
- Enter the activation code
- Click on submit to authorize it
Through the Mylifetime.com/authorize, the My Lifetime activation code will link your Amazon Fire TV to the channel and you’ll be able to browse through.
Note: You can also activate MyLifetime on Firestick by installing Downloader app and download MyLifetime app via the app to generate Lifetime activate code for Fire TV.
www.mylifetime.com/activate not working?
When you are trying to activate MyLifetime.com channel on Roku or Firestick and it shows unable to activate or not working, or it’s saying that my lifetime activate not working, do not panic, here is what you should do first.
1. Make sure you enter the exact code. If you typed the wrong activation code on www.mylifetime.com/activate it will not activate.
Therefore, make sure you entered the required activation code again and try to activate it.
2. Check if your Mylifetime.com subscription is still valid. If your subscription has expired you will not be able to use mylifetime.com activation code to your device and it will return not working or unable to activate.
3. You also want to make sure that you select your cable provider and you’re able to provide the correct MyLifetime login information otherwise you will not be able to go pass the www.mylifetime.com/activate gateway.