Are you having a hard time to activate My Lifetime channel on your home TV through Mylifetime.com/activate so that you can watch your favourite channel on your gadgets such as Roku, Smart TV, Xbox, PS4, PS3 where you stopped?
Here is what you need to do to have access to all your favourite movies on My Lifetime channel when you activate the streaming channel on your home gadgets where you can easily enter the My Lifetime activation code generated from your Mylifetime.com/activate Roku or Amazon fire TV on www mylifetime com forward slash activate.
Through the www.mylifetime.com/activate you will have to first select your home device, select your TV cable provider, enter MyLifetime activation code, continue and activate the movies streaming channel on your home TV media player when you are taken to your cable provider’s network service.
This guide will explain to you how you can use MyLifeTime.com activate URL to activate MyLifeTime channel on your home gadgets. If you have not created MyLifetime channel account navigate to Mylifetime.com/create to create an account for yourself.
Meanwhile, you must have a valid My LifeTime subscription to be able to activate My Lifetime Channel on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, etc to continue streaming your movies, cinemas, and TV shows where you stopped on mylifetime.com official site or app through www.my lifetime.com/activate.
Table of Contents
Supported Devices on MyLifetime.com/activate
No matter the gadget you have you can activate MyLifetime.com/authorize channel on it to stream your favourite program on the device as long as it’s supported.
However, the approach to use Mylifetime.com activate link works the same on all the following devices.
- Apple TV
- Roku TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- LG Smart TV
If you want to watch My Lifetime on Android and iPhone/iPad download and install My Lifetime app from the Google play store and download My Lifetime app for iPhone/iPad from the app store.
Install My Lifetime App
Whether you want to use or activate My Lifetime on Apple TV or Roku or Firestick you first need to install the Lifetime channel app on your choice of device and generate Mylifetime.com/activate code.
Here is how to install My Lifetime channel app.
- Go to your TV app store
- Search for “My Lifetime Channel” without quotes
- Tap on “Add Channel” button
- The app will stall installing on your device
These procedures can be used to install My Lifetime channel app on Roku TV, Firestick, Apple TV, PS4, and many others.
However, for Android and iOS phones such as iPhone and iPad, navigate to your phone download store and search for the channel app and install it.
After you have installed my lifetime channel app on your media player you then need to generate mylifetime.com activation code from the device and enter the activation code www.mylifetime.com/activation.
1. Go to www.mylifetime.com/activate on your browser
2. Select your device. If you want to activate My Lifetime channel on your Apple TV click on the Apple TV or Roku if you are activating it on Roku.
3. Enter My Lifetime activation code on your TV screen and click on the continue button to verify your “My Lifetime” subscription.
4. You will be redirected to your cable provider website. Log in with your information if required to proceed.
Wait for a couple of minutes “My Lifetime Channel” will start showing on your device. Meanwhile, you do not need to repeat all these processes over and over again each time you want to stream My Lifetime on your gadget.
How to Stream Lifetime on Apple TV
Through the Lifetime app, you can generate mylifetime.com activation code that’d let you stream Lifetime on Apple TV on mylifetime.com/activate Apple TV.
- On your Apple TV browser for the Lifetime app
- Select the “Lifetime” app when it shows
- Generate the activation code
- Open your browser and visit www.lifetime.com/activate
- Select Apple TV
- Enter the Apple TV activation code on your screen
- Authorize the activation code
Now, you can start to stream your favourite Lifetime show on your Apple TV rather than watching on mylifetime.com website.
Activate MyLifetime.com on Roku
Lifetime app works on Roku media player when activated on mylifetime.com/authorize with the activation code Or go to Mylifetime.com/activate Roku TV.
- Power on your Roku and click on the home button on your remote control
- Use the Remote control to navigate to “Roku Channels store”
- Type “Lifetime” Channel in the Movies & TV section to search for the Lifetime app
- Click on add channel on “Lifetime” Channel when the search result appears and click on it
- Wait for the app to download and install on your Roku media player
- Navigate to “My Channels” on Roku and click on the Lifetime app
- Generate Mylifetime activation code
- Open your computer browser or phone browser and visit https://www.mylifetime.com/activate and select Roku
- Enter Mylifetime authorize code for Roku
- Click on the submit button
Now, relax and enjoy Mylifetime movies on your Roku TV once you stay connected.
Mylifetime.com/activate on Amazon Fire TV
Streaming Lifetime channel on Amazon Fire TV is quite easy. Follow the steps below
- Go to Amazon fire TV and install the Lifetime app.
- Click on the app to generate the Mylifetime.com/activate activation code.
- Open your browser and visit www.mylifetime.com
- Select Amazon fire TV.
- Enter the activation code
- Click on submit to authorize it
Through the Mylifetime.com/authorize, the My Lifetime activation code will link your Amazon Fire TV to the channel and you’ll be able to browse through.
Note: You can also activate MyLifetime on Firestick by installing Downloader app and download MyLifetime app via the app to generate Lifetime activate code for Fire TV.
www.mylifetime.com/activate not working?
When you are trying to activate My Lifetime.com channel on Roku or Firestick and it shows unable to activate or not working, then the following precaution should be taken.
1. Make sure you enter the exact code. If you typed the wrong activation code on www.mylifetime.com/activate it will not activate.
Therefore, make sure you entered the required activation code again and try to activate it.
2. Check if your Mylifetime.com subscription is still valid. If your subscription has expired you will not be able to use mylifetime.com activation code to your device and it will return not working or unable to activate.
3. You also want to make sure that you select your cable provider and you’re able to provide the correct MyLifetime login information otherwise you will not be able to go pass the www.mylifetime.com/activate gateway.