Are you having a hard time to activate MyLifetime channel on your home TV through Mylifetime.com/activate or to create a Mylifetime account through www.mylifetime.com/create so that you can watch your favourite channel on your gadgets such as Roku, Smart TV, Xbox, PS4, and PS3 where you stopped without a TV provider? Do not panic, this post will guide you through with everything you need to know about how to activate MyLifetime channel.
What is MyLifetime.com/activate?
MyLifetime.com/activate is a web portal or website designed to activate MyLifetime channel with the help of the activation code from the streaming service app. The service uses the same login for your account to access content on smartphones and smart TV.
Understanding MyLifetime Activate
With the MyLifetime.com/activate web portal, you will be able to activate mylifetime streaming channel on your home gadgets where you can easily watch your favorite movies without using a cable.
Through www.mylifetime.com/activate you will have to first select your home device, select your TV cable provider, enter MyLifetime activation code, continue and activate the movie streaming channel on your home TV media player when you are taken to your cable provider’s network service.
Meanwhile, you must have a valid My LifeTime subscription to be able to activate My Lifetime Channel on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, etc to continue streaming your movies, cinemas, and TV shows where you stopped on mylifetime.com official site or app through www.mylifetime.com/activate.
MyLifetime.com Activate Page
Mylifetime.com activate page is a web page to activate Mylifetime with a smart TV or Roku activation code. Therefore, in this article, I will walk you through how to access Mylifetime.com activate page, view the activation code and finally activate Mylifetime app on your desired smart TV. This will cover all the list of supported devices.
For the record…
After you have arrived at Mylifetime.com activate page you will need to provide the following.
- Supported device
- TV provider’s network
- Mylifetime activation code.
- How to Cancel Acorn TV Subscription
- How to Cancel Hellofresh
- How to Cancel an Upload on Instagram
- How to Cancel LinkedIn Premium
- How to Cancel Your Microsoft Office 365 Subscription
- How to Cancel Showtime Subscription
- How to cancel HBO in less than a minute
- How to Cancel TalkTalk Broadband
- How to Cancel Anytime Gym Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Envy Massage Membership
- How to Cancel Planet Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Acorn TV on Roku
- How to Cancel Dazn Subscription
- How to Cancel Audible Membership Account
- How to cancel Amazon Music Subscriptions
- How to Cancel People’s Postcode Lottery
- How to Cancel Denplan Membership And Pause Your Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Nuffield Health Membership And Freeze Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Beer52 Subscription & Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Vimeo Subscription and Account
- How To Cancel The National Lottery Account Or Purchased Tickets Easily
- How To Cancel ProBiller Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel NOW TV Subscription [A Step-By-Step Guide]
- How To Cancel Tesco Mobile Contract: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel BT Sport Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel SimplyCook Subscription and Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Amazon Order
- How To Cancel MBNA Credit Card Account
- How To Cancel ESPN Plus Subscription [A Quick Guide]
MyLifetime Activate Devices
No matter the gadget you have you can activate MyLifetime.com/authorize channel on it to stream your favourite program on the device as long as it’s supported.
However, the approach to use Mylifetime.com activate link works the same on all the following devices.
- Apple TV
- Roku TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- LG Smart TV
If you want to watch My Lifetime on Android and iPhone/iPad download and install My Lifetime app from the Google play store and download My Lifetime app for iPhone/iPad from the app store.
When you are profiling MyLifetime.com to activate it on your device you will be redirected from www.mylifetime.com/activate to WHERE you will be asked to select the name of your device and you will also be prompted to select your Mylifetime.com/activate TV provider network and then enter MyLifetime activation code to authorize MyLifetime from accessing your account.
MyLifetime.com Activate TV Provider
Here is the list of TV providers you can use with MyLifetime.com to activate the service without using a cable.
- Allice One
- AT&T TV
- AT&T U-verse
If you cannot find your TV cable provider in the list above. Go to Mylifetime.com.activate, click on the name of the device you want to activate and click “others” under “TV Cable providers”.
You can create a MyLifetime profile in just two steps. When your profile is set up you can continue watching where you stopped.
- Go to www.mylifetime.com/create or mylifetime.com/register (leave the tab open)
- Select the name of your device
- Install Mylifetime app on the device
- View MyLifetime activation code
- Navigate back to Mylifetime activate tab
- Enter the activation code
- Click on “Continue”.
Your profile on MyLifetime will be created and you will henceforth be able to resume your movies where you stopped.
You can win big with MyLifetime.com/sweepstakes. However, you must be an active member with a minimum of a year subscription to enjoy MyLifetime sweepstakes.
Update: MyLifetime sweepstakes has ended. We’ll update you when it opens for another big win.
Install MyLifetime App
Whether you want to use or activate My Lifetime on Apple TV or Roku or Firestick you first need to install the Lifetime channel app on your choice of device and generate Mylifetime.com/activate code.
Here is how to install MyLifetime channel app.
- Go to your TV app store
- Search for “My Lifetime Channel” without quotes
- Tap on “Add Channel” button
- The app will stall installing on your device
These procedures can be used to install My Lifetime channel app on Roku TV, Firestick, Apple TV, PS4, and many others.
However, for Android and iOS phones such as iPhone and iPad, navigate to your phone download store and search for the channel app and install it.
Mylifetime Activate on Smart TV
Follow the procedures below to activate Mylifetime app on your smart TV.
1. Go to www.mylifetime.com/activate on your browser
2. Select your device. If you want to activate My Lifetime channel on your Apple TV click on the Apple TV or Roku if you are activating it on Roku.
3. Enter My Lifetime activation code on your TV screen and click on the continue button to verify your “My Lifetime” subscription.
4. You will be redirected to your cable provider website. Log in with your information if required to proceed.
Wait for a couple of minutes “My Lifetime Channel” will start showing on your device. Meanwhile, you do not need to repeat all these processes over and over again each time you want to stream My Lifetime on your gadget.
MyLifetime.com/activate Apple TV
Here is how to use mylifetime.com/activate Apple TV to activate the streaming service on your Apple device.
- On your Apple TV browser for the Lifetime app
- Select the “Lifetime” app when it shows
- Generate the activation code
- Open your browser and visit www.lifetime.com/activate
- Select Apple TV
- Enter the Apple TV activation code on your screen
- Authorize the activation code
Now, you can start to stream your favourite Lifetime show on your Apple TV rather than watching on the mylifetime.com website.
MyLifetime.com/activate Roku TV
Here is how to activate Roku TV on Mylifetime.com using Mylifetime.com/activate Roku TV.
- Power on your Roku and click on the home button on your remote control
- Use the Remote control to navigate to “Roku Channels store”
- Type “Lifetime” Channel in the Movies & TV section to search for the Lifetime app
- Click on add channel on “Lifetime” Channel when the search result appears and click on it
- Wait for the app to download and install on your Roku media player
- Navigate to “My Channels” on Roku and click on the Lifetime app
- Generate Mylifetime.com/activate code
- Open your computer browser or phone browser and visit https://www.mylifetime.com/activate and select Roku
- Enter Mylifetime authorize code for Roku
- Click on the submit button
Now, relax and enjoy Mylifetime movies on your Roku TV once you stay connected. That is how I do activate mylifetime on Roku. You should try the same approach.
Mylifetime.com/activate Amazon Fire TV
Streaming Mylifetime channel on Amazon Fire TV is quite easy. Follow the steps below
- Go to Amazon fire TV and install the Lifetime app.
- Click on the app to generate the Mylifetime.com/activate activation code.
- Open your browser and visit www.mylifetime.com
- Select Amazon fire TV.
- Enter the activation code
- Click on submit to authorize it
Through Mylifetime.com/authorize, the My Lifetime activation code will link your Amazon Fire TV to the channel and you’ll be able to browse through.
Note: You can also activate MyLifetime on Firestick by installing Downloader app and download MyLifetime app via the app to generate Lifetime activate code for Fire TV.
MyLifetime/activate Samsung TV
For MyLifetime/activate Samsung TV [non-tizen] follow the procedures below.
- Launch your Samsung TV [Smart].
- Navigate to “Apps” and press the “OK” button on the remote control.
- Search for MyLifetime and press “OK” to select it.
- Hover to “Install” to download and install the app on your Samsung Samsung Smart TV.
- Navigate to downloaded apps and open the app.
- Take note of the MyLifetime.activate Samsung TV activation code on the TV screen.
- Open a browser and go to MyLifetime.com/activate
- Select “Others” under “select your device.”
- Select your TV provider’s network from the list.
- Enter the MyLifetime/activate Samsung TV code and click on the “Continue” button.
- Verify your provider’s account with your username and password.
MyLifetime activation code on your Samsung Smart TV will be automatically refreshed and you will be granted access to the content on your TV.
www.mylifetime.com/activate not working?
When you are trying to activate MyLifetime.com channel on Roku or Firestick and it shows unable to activate or not working, or it’s saying that mylifetime activate not working, do not panic, here is what you should do first.
1. Make sure you enter the exact code. If you typed the wrong activation code on www.mylifetime.com/activate it will not activate.
Therefore, make sure you entered the required activation code again and try to activate it.
2. Check if your Mylifetime.com subscription is still valid. If your subscription has expired you will not be able to use the mylifetime.com activation code to your device and it will return not working or unable to activate.
3. You also want to make sure that you select your cable provider and you’re able to provide the correct MyLifetime login information otherwise you will not be able to go pass the www.mylifetime.com/activate gateway.
Note: We updated this post on the 9th, March 2021 to inculcate the latest information and what is actively working.