This is a welcome message to all Quibi users to activate and watch Quibi series on Apple TV or Android TV or Fire TV or Firestick. Quibi app for Apple TV, Android TV and Fire TV/Firestick TV. Quibi is a premium movies service and a top one in the United State. Now, you can activate Quibi on Apple TV and some selected smart TVs. Although, Quibi is currently not working Roku TV. So, there is no way to activate Quibi on Roku at the moment.
Table of Contents
Quibi Supported Devices
Quibi app channel only works on the following devices.
- Fire TV or Firestick.
- Apple TV
- Android TV
Quibi channel app is currently not working on Roku. So, Roku TV does not support the Quibi channel app at the moment.
Don’t Miss: How to Activate Youtube on Apple TV
Basic Requirements to Activate Quibi
The following are the basic requirements to activate Quibi channel app on smart TVs such as Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, and Firestick.
- Quibi Account. If you don’t have a Quibi login, you need to create one and subscribe to a plan.
- Download the official Quibi apps for your mobile device (Android or iPhone).
- After you have successfully set up your Quibi account follow the below to get the official Quibi activation code.
Before you proceed to activate Quibi on your Apple TV or Firestick, the following requirements are to be met by your device.
- Firestick/Fire TV/Android TV: Android OS 7.1 – API level 25 or higher
- Apple TV: 4th generation or greater. OS 12.0 or higher
How to Activate Quibi on Apple TV
Follow the procedures below you will be able to activate Quibi on Apple TV, Fire TV, Android TV, and Firestick.
- Press the “Home” button on your Apple TV.
- Navigate to “Apple apps store >> search for “Quibi channel” app.
- Add the Quibi app to your Apple TV.
- Launch the “Quibi app” and sign in to your Quibi account.
- Take note of the Quibi activation code on your TV screen.
- Open your phone or computer and go to Quibi.com/tv
- Enter the “Quibi Activation code” from the Quibi channel app on your TV screen.
- Tap on the “Continue” button
- Enter your Quibi login email address and password and tap on the confirm button.
Done. The Quibi channel app will start showing all Quibi series as if you are on a browser accessing Quibi contents.
Activate Quibi on Apple TV or Android TV without Activation Code
Using Quibi activation code is not the only way to activate Quibi on Apple TV, Android TV, and Fire TV /Firestick TV. You can activate Quibi on Apple smart TV with your email and password. No activation code required.
- Launch the Quibi channel app on your Apple TV.
- Tap on “Sign In” and select the option that says “Sign in with Email.”
- Enter your Quibi account email and password and select “Sign in.”
You do not need activation code using this procedure or going to Quibi activate site.
Note: To activate Quibi on Android TV or Fire TV go to Android app store (play store) or Amazon store to download the official Quibi app and install it on your TV and follow the instruction above for your Quibi activation process.
If you need help contact Quibi support.