Roku has been one of the people’s favourite streaming devices simply because its setup is stress-free plus, it has lots of free content and also has almost every kind of streaming app you would ever want. One of these apps Roku offers is the Paramount Network. Paramount Network can be accessed through a LIve-TV provider and is available to those who pays for it. In this article, we would be focusing on how to initiate a Paramount Network Activate on Roku.
On the Paramount Network app, you can have exclusive access to your favourite contents and latest blockbuster movies. Paramount Network app alos allows you stream Live TV networ in real time and also allows you to resume wherever you left off. Paramount Network supports several streaming devices such as Android, iOS, Chromecast, Firestick, Apple TV, Android TV, and lots more streaming devices.
Paramount Network Activate on Roku?
To activate Paramount Network on Roku, you need to do two simple things. The first is to add the Paramount Network to your chosen channels and the next thing you have to do is to get your activation code.
Add Paramount Network to your Roku Channels
To add the Paramount Network to your Roku device, simply follow these steps:
- Switch on your Roku device.
- Visit the Roku channel store.
- Find the Paramount Network app.
- Click the “Add Channel” tab.
- Wait for the app to complete the download.
Once you’ve completed the download of the Paramount Network, the next step is to get your activation code. What are the steps required to do this? Well here is a guideline:
Get Paramount Network Activation Code
To get your Paramount Network activation code, simply follow these steps:
- Open the already installed Paramount Network. You would find it from your list of channels.
- Once opened, you would be redirected to a screen where you would be asked to “Sign in” to the Paramount Network app.
- After signing in, you would be provided with a seven-digit code.
- That code is your activation code, make a mental note of it as you would be using this code in the next step.
Activate Paramount Network on Roku.
Once you’ve got your activation code, the next step in the activation process is to connect your device to Paramount Network using the activation code. To do this simply:
- Power on your computer or any device that has internet access once you’ve completed the download.
- Open your web browser.
- Search this link on your browser’s URL “Paramountnetwork.com/activate.”
- Once you click on this link, you would be redirected to a website.
- On this website, you would be required to enter the activation code.
- Once you’ve entered the code, click the “Continue” button
- You would get a confirmation upon Activation of your device.
I don’t have a cable, is it possible to stream Paramount Network on Roku?
There are tonnes of alternative ways to stream the Paramount Network on Roku without a cable, you just simply need to get one of these streaming services on your Roku.
- Fubo TV: Fubo TV allows you to stream up to 80 channels. You can also stream the Paramount Network on Fubo TV.
- YouTube TV: YouTube gives you access to the Paramount Network and several other channels. It also allows you to be able to stream on three different devices at the same time. Also, with YouTube, you can record unlimited content to stream later.
- DIRECT TV: Direct TV also allows you to stream the Paramount Network on Roku without cable. Direct TV also offers the choice to stream on over 20 devices.
- Hulu Live TV: Hulu offers a premium library of contents and movies of which includes the Paramount Network. It’s another great alternative to gain access to the Paramount Network and other great content it has.
- Vidgo: Paramount network can be accessed on the core package of Vidgo. You would also have access to 60 other channels using this streaming service.
- Philo: Philo offers over 60 channels on Roku. One of its channels is the Paramount Network. Philo also has a very cheap subscription plan. It is simply your best bet in streaming the Paramount Network.
- Sling TV: For just about $35, Sling Tv can give you access to the Paramount Network and 40 other channels. And of course, without cable.
How to Activate a streaming service on Roku.
To watch Paramount Network using any of these streaming services is easy. It’s just like installing any normal app on your Roku device. Simply follow this guide to install one of these streaming services on your Roku.
- Subscribe to any of these streaming services using your mobile. You can visit any of their websites.
- Startup your Roku and click on the search icon.
- Input the name of the streaming service you subscribed to on your mobile and search. i.e. if you subscribed to Fubo TV, just search “Fubo TV”.
- Once you’ve found the app, download and install it.
- Log in to the app using the email and password you used to subscribe to the service.
- Once you log in, you would find Paramount Network on the channel list on the app
This guide would not only help you activate Paramount Network, but would also assist in streaming Paramount Network if you don’t have a cable. All steps required to access Paramount Network on Roku from signing up to activation have been fully detailed in this guide. Should you have a question to ask, let us know in the comments. You may also want to check out how to troubleshoot Paramount Plus that isn’t working on Roku.