If you are curious about the Paramount Plus subtitle settings here is a guide you need. In this article, we will consider how to properly manage subtitles on your Paramount Plus via the platform settings and how you can choose the best subtitle for your account.
Paramount+ is one of the leading entertainment content providers, and like every streaming platform, adding subtitles to content is essential, as it ensures that the content is more accessible to a broader range of audience.
So, with the Paramount Plus subtitle, if you are watching movies in a language you are not familiar with, or you are hard of hearing, subtitles will ensure that you can follow the movie’s direction as much as possible.
If subtitles are essential to you and you have been having issues with them on your Paramount+, the remaining sections of this article will explain paramount plus subtitle settings using major devices like your mobile phone and various smart TVs.
Paramount Plus Subtitle Settings on iPhone
By going through the steps below you will get to know how to configure your Paramount Plus subtitle on your iPhone if the subtitle isn’t working.
- Launch the Paramount+ app on your iPhone.
- Then stream any content of your choice
- Tap on the screen to reveal the controls.
- Click on the CC icon at the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Select your desired subtitle language from the available options.
If you have followed the instructions above, you should see the subtitle in your preferred language appear on your iPhone screen, signifying that you now know how to manage subtitles on Paramount+.
You can also check out How to Sign Out of all Devices on Paramount Plus.
Paramount Plus Subtitle Settings on Fire TV
If you would like to turn on or turn off subtitles when watching a movie or any other content on your Parmount+ using your Fire TV stick, you can quickly achieve it by following the instructions below.
- Launch the Paramount+ app on your Fire TV stick.
- Search for the movie or any other content you want to watch and press the play button.
- Select the pause or menu button while the content is streaming, it is usually at the screen’s upper-left corner with the arrow keys to navigate the dialog menu.
- Click on the subtitles and audio (closed captioning) menu.
- Toggle the options to turn the subtitles on or off.
You can follow the instructions as often as you desire to manage subtitles on your Parmount+.
How to Manage Subtitles on Paramount+ Using a Roku Device
If you use a Roku device, you can turn subtitles on your Paramount+ on or off by following the basic steps below.
- Open the Paramount+ on your Roku device and stream any content of your choice.
- Then press the asterisk button on your Roku remote to open the side menu.
- Then click on the closed captioning option and select your preferred choice from the four available options.
Following the instructions above will enable you successfully manage subtitles on your Paramount+ when streaming from it using your Roku device.
Paramount Plus Subtitle Settings on Web Browser
If you are streaming content from your Paramount+ account using your web browser, you can still manage subtitles on the web account. So, with the steps below you will get to know how to manage your Paramount Plus subtitle settings on the web page without using the app.
- Go to Paramount Plus on your web browser
- Sign in with your username and password.
- Choose the content you want to stream.
- Click on the “Playback” control at the upper right of the screen.
- Tapp “CC” to turn on the subtitle feature.
- Open your preferred web browser and
Turning on the subtitle feature on your Paramount account on the web may not affect the settings on mobile. However, if the mobile subtitle isn’t effected you should consider the steps to turn on subtitles for your device as discussed in this article.
How to Manage Paramount Plus Subtitles Android Device
Most Android devices are compatible with Paramount+, so you can comfortably stream any content you choose using the Paramount Plus app your mobile device.
While streaming, you would want to manage subtitles either by turning them on or off, and you can do this by following the instructions below.
- Launch the Paramount+ app.
- Click on the hamburger icon at the screen’s upper-right corner.
- Click on the More menu option
- Select Settings.
- Click the close captions option and follow the onscreen instruction to either subtitle on or off when streaming from Paramount+ with the device.
For Android users, the steps above should be enough to help enable subtitle on your Paramount Plus account using the mobile app.
How to Customise Paramount+ Subtitle Appearance
If you prefer something better than the default subtitle appearance when streaming on your Paramount+ app, you can customize the appearance by following the instructions below.
- Click on the CC icon in the dialog box located at the upper-right corner of your screen when you are streaming content.
- Click on the menu to see a drop-down of the available customization options, such as font size, background opacity, and colour.
- Select the option you want to customize and apply your desired settings.
- Then save your settings once you are satisfied with the change.
If you have followed the steps highlighted above, you have been able to customize how subtitles will appear on your screen, and you can adjust the settings till you get your preferred appearance.
How to Change Subtitle Language on Paramount+
The default subtitle language on Paramount+ is usually English. However, there are some content that offers subtitles in other languages that you might prefer. You can change the subtitle language on your Paramount+ by following the instructions below.
- Stream any content of your choice.
- Click on the CC icon to open the dialog box.
- navigate to the subtitle menu
- Select the language you prefer from the available languages.
- Save your option to complete the process.
If you have followed the steps above, you’d have been able to change the subtitle language on your Paramount+ to the language of your choice, and you can change it whenever you deem fit by repeating the instructions above.
With this article, getting to know about the Paramount Plus subtitle settings should no longer be a problem. Also, you should befamiliar with how you can change the default subtitle language and appearance of the subtitle when streaming content from Paramount+.
However, if you are facing any challenges do not hesitate to leave a comment below so that we can look into the problem together.