This is going to be your most exclusive post on Paramount Network and Paramountnetwork.con/activate.com/activate. You will see this page update regularly once we have additional information about Paramount Network.
Without many words and to fulfil your curiosity, we will skip all the preamble about the Paramount Network vs Paramount Plus and head straight to paramountnetwork.con/activate.com/activate.
This post will walk you through how to watch Paramount Network on Samsung Smart TV, Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, Xbox, PS4, and other streaming devices in this article.
What is Paramount Network
Paramount Network is an American streaming service [almost for free] that can be used with your TV provider. The Paramount Network is free with your TV provider’s account. So, you don’t need to pay to use the Paramount Network but you must have a TV provider’s access and a smart TV that support the streaming app.
However, the Paramount Network app will generate an activation code called the “Paramount Network activation code.” The code is unique, different from all devices, and expires with time.
Note: The Paramount Network activation code links your smart TV with the app and your TV provider’s account via Paramountnetwork.com.
The Paramount Network app displays a unique code once the app is launched to sign into the app on your smart TV using your TV provider’s account.
The activation code can expire and can return an invalid Paramount Network code. When this happens, you simply need to generate a new activation code.
We will then use the code to activate the Paramount Network app on your smart TV on paramountnetwork.com/activate and not paramountnetwork.con/activate.com/activate.
Add Paramount Network to Samsung TV: Paramountnetwork.con/activate.com/activate
If you have a Samsung TV [smart] at home or office and you’d love to watch Paramount Network on it then you need to follow the steps in this article.
- Switch on your Samsung TV and connect the TV to the internet.
- Go to “Apps” and sign into your account.
- Search for your “Paramount Network” via the search box.
- Choose “Paramount Network App” from the search result.
- Install the app on your Samsung smart TV.
- Launch the installed Paramount Network app and click on the sign-in option.
- Choose the option to sign in on the web.
- Take note of the Paramount Network activation code on your TV screen.
- Go to paramountnetwork.com/activate on your browser [phone or computer].
- Enter the code on your TV screen and click on the “Continue” button.
- Sign in to your TV provider’s network using your username and password.
The Paramount Network App activation code and paramountnetwork.com/activate screen will refresh itself automatically.
Add Paramount Network to Firestick TV: Paramountnetwork.con/activate.com/activate
Following the steps below you will be able to add the Paramount Network app to your Firestick TV.
- Switch on your Amazon Firestick.
- Click on “Find” in the navigation.
- Click on the “Search” representation.
- Search for “Paramount Network.” You can use voice search or use the onscreen keyboard to search the streaming.
- Click on “Paramount Network” from the search result.
- Select the “Get” button to download and install the app on the stick.
- Launch the app once the download has been completed.
- Go to paramountnetwork.com/activate
- Enter the activation code on the TV screen and hit the “Continue” button.
- Sign in to your TV provider’s account with your account details.
Once the information you provided is correct the activation code screen and the instruction will refresh automatically.
Alternatively, if the steps above are too complicated, you can attempt what I’d share with you below.
- Launch your Amazon Fire TV.
- Search for the “Amazon Silk browser” and install it.
- Open the browser and type or copy/paste the URL below
- Click on the “Go” button.
- Choose the “24-hour pass” option on the screen. You can also choose the option to sign in with your TV provider’ But for the purpose of this section, we will choose the “24-hours pass.”
- You need to register your pass by filling in the provided field accordingly and clicking “Start.”
You can start using the Paramount Network for free on your Amazon Fire TV.
Add Paramount Network to Roku TV: Paramountnetwork.con/activate.com/activate
You need to follow the steps below to learn how to watch Paramount Network on your Roku TV or stick below.
- Turn on your Roku TV or stick and connect it to your WiFi.
- Press the “Home” button.
- Go to “Roku Channel Store” >> “Streaming Channel.”
- Choose “Search Channel” and search for “Paramount Network” using the device’s onscreen keyboard.
- Choose “Paramount Network” from the search result.
- Select “+ Add Channel” with your remote.
- Once you have successfully added the Paramount Network channel to your Roku it’ll appear on the home screen.
- Launch the app from the home screen and the activation code will appear.
- Visit Paramountnetwork.com/activate on a browser.
- Enter the code on the screen and click on the “Continue” tab.
- Select the name of your TV provider on the sign-in page and input the required details to access your account.
Once you have successfully signed into your TV provider’s account that is yet to expire you will be able to stream and watch your favourite content on the Paramount Network app.
Add Paramount Network to PS4: Paramountnetwork.con/activate.com/activate
If you want to activate Paramount Network on your PS4 [PlayStation] please follow the steps below.
- Go to your PS4 apps store.
- Search for “Paramount Network.”
- Download and install the app on the console.
- Launch the console from the apps section.
- The app will display the activation code.
- Go to paramountnetwork.com/activate on a browser.
- Type the exact activation code on your PS4 screen.
- Click on the option to “Continue”.
- Choose your TV provider’s account from the list of available services.
- Sign into your account with your credentials.
Once you have successfully logged into your TV provider’s account and the activation code is valid, the Paramount Network code page will refresh itself and you can start exploring the platform.
Add Paramount Network Channel to Apple TV: Paramountnetwork.con/activate.com/activate
The procedures below explain the steps to take to add the Paramount Network channel and activate it on your Apple TV.
- Power on your Apple TV and connect the TV to your WiFi.
- Open the “Apple Store” and choose the “Search” option.
- Search for the “Paramount Network” app and install it from the search result.
- Wait for the app to complete downloading and launch the app for the first time on your Apple TV.
- Click on “Sign In” once the app has been launched.
- You will see the activation code displayed on the screen.
- Go to paramountnetwork.com/activate on your browser.
- Enter the app activation code on your Apple TV screen.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Now, you will be taken to the TV provider’s page. Select the name of your TV provider.
- Fill in the login column with your credential and you are good.
You can start watching your favourite on the platform.