In March 2021, Paramount Plus was launched to replace CBS All Access, with diverse series of shows and movies, exclusive originals, and sports. The single show is mostly associated with the Paramount name Yellowstone and not Paramount Plus. You need to understand and follow the paramount network activation on Samsung smart TV steps carefully.
One important thing to carefully note about streaming Yellowstone is that there’s a difference between Paramount Plus and Paramount Network, which is where Yellowstone was premiered on its fourth season Sunday. In this article, we will be talking about Paramount network activation on Samsung smart TV.
If you are interested in streaming the rest of the episodes of Yellowstone’s fourth season as they air, the very first place to stream them will be on Paramount Network’s channel, app, or website. Only registered online viewers will have the access to stream the Yellowstone episodes. Registered online viewers imply to the people who can log in with their live-TV service’s details to prove they already subscribed to a plan for Paramount Network. Note that you can’t stream Yellowstone on Paramount Plus either old or new episodes or new.
Paramount Network is a conventional cable channel accessible to people who subscribed for it through a live-TV provider such as cable, satellite, or a live-channel streaming service like YouTube TV or Philo. The shows and movies of Paramount Network include the new episodes of Yellowstone, which are readily available to stream on the web at paramountnetwork.com or on the Paramount Network app itself.
Paramount Account Activation Steps at paramountnetwork.com/activate
To enjoy and watch different entertainment content you must ensure your Smart Tv is compatible with the Paramount network. Other devices that are compatible with your Paramount network are as follows; a smartphone, PlayStation, tablet, or computer but for this article, we are concentrating on Samsung Smart TV. Follow the steps below for Paramount network activation on Samsung smart TV:
- Download the “Paramount Network App” ( a channel streaming application of Paramount) from the Play Store or App Store.
- Open the “Paramount Network App”, a welcome screen will appear.
- Fill in your login details (username and password of your Paramount account)
- An activation code will be displayed on your screen after a successful login
- Copy the code and write it down somewhere until the process ends for future use.
- Open the web browser on your mobile device.
- Search for paramountnetwork.com/activate on the browser, using the search button.
- You will be asked to provide the activation code of your paramountnetwork.com/ activate account.
- Fill in the seven-digit activation code number, and tap on the “Continue” button.
- Once this step has been completed successfully, you will be directed to the login page.
- Enter your login ID and password. Then, press the ‘Enter’ button.
- Now you can access the Paramount network and can enjoy different shows and movies of your choice.
Don’t miss the step to activate Paramount Network on all smart and streaming devices.
How to Activate Paramount Network On Samsung Smart TV
- Go to Apps from the home screen of your Samsung smart TV.
- Click on the search button to look for ‘Paramount Network’.
- Then, download the Paramount Network application.
- Launch the Paramount Network application by opening the app.
- Tap Sign In.
- Follow the steps prompted to activate your account.
- Sign in with your TV provider details after successful activation.
Paramount Network Activation on Samsung Smart TV
To activate Paramount Network on your Samsung smart TV, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Settings and click on Sign in
- Click on paramountplus.com.
- You will see an activation code displayed on the website.
- Go to paramountplus.com/samsungtv on your PC or mobile device, enter the activation code, and tap “Activate”.
- Your TV screen will refresh, now, you can stream on your Samsung smart TV.
Having Issues Accessing paramountnetwork.com/activate
In case you are having challenges accessing the activation code, follow the steps below doggedly to fix the problem:
- Discard the activation code previously used.
- Follow the procedure again to generate a new activation code.
- Try to “Regenerate Code”. Do this by logging in to the activation code page to generate a “new activation code”.
- Try accessing your account using the new code. Now, you can successfully stream the Paramount Network Media.
- Are you still having problems with the new activation code? Then try the incognito mode of your browser.
- Try to access paramountnetwork.com/activate in this mode.
- The alternate method you can try is to uninstall the Paramount Network App from your smart device.
- Then, reinstall the app, and follow the same process for “Paramount Account Activation Steps at paramountnetwork.com/activate”.
Quite a large variety of HD videos can be enjoyed using the Paramount Network account. The caption that appears while playing the video can be stopped. It will amaze you to know that this network service is free. All you need do is to apply for the network with your TV service provider. Also, the seven-digit activation code at paramountnetwork.com/activate is very unique for every account holder in the sense that no one can access your account except you. Paramount network activation on Samsung smart TV.
I hope this article was quite helpful and it sure solved your Paramount network activation problems. Feel free to share your opinion in the comment section below. For more articles on related gadget problems, click here.