Samsung TV Secret Menu can easily be accessed if you have the right piece of information; which is why this article has been written and it will teach all you need to know regarding the Samsung tv secret menu code.
Accessing the Samsung TV Secret Menu isn’t rocket science, and it’s not as difficult as people have perceived it to be.
In this article, we are going to show you how to access Samsung TV’s secret menu and use it to configure what you want on your Samsung TV.
We’ll also make sure you understand the process and know what to do before and after you access it.
You must know what is written in this article because you will receive the right advice to ensure you don’t make an unfortunate mistake during this process.
All digital televisions contain an Intelligence / Engineering mode menu that allows users to access advanced menus/options and change various internal settings such as height, width, position, colours, blue back of the screen, etc. to activate or deactivate many functions of your TV. Mechanics and television engineers use this service menu.
Using the Samsung TV Smart menu, you can, among other things, reset the digital tuner, switch the hotel mode on or off and do a complete factory reset of your TV.
It is important to get a picture of your current setup before making any changes through the service menu. This is a great way to restore your TV in case the changes you made don’t work.
What you need to know before you can access Samsung TV Secret Menu
Make a note of the default settings before changing them so that you can restore them in the future if something goes wrong or you don’t like the result.
Be very careful when playing with these service menus. Make changes first and review their effects. Do not save changes immediately. If something is wrong, just turn the TV off and on again. The default settings are restored.
What is the Samsung TV Secret Menu?
Controlling, configuring, and diagnosing smart TVs can be a daunting task. However, any normal user can access the Samsung TV service menu by pressing a certain key sequence on the remote control.
The service and secret menu give you detailed information about your TV including:
- Date of manufacture, version, year of manufacture, and model of the TV.
- Manufacturer of digital tuners
- Wall mounting instructions
- TV port standards
You can also use the menu to change the following settings on your Samsung TV:
- Manage the sound and control the signal levels
- Change the TV mode
- Activate or deactivate TV models
- Run screen tests and screen calibrations
- Adjusting the white balance
- Control the colour levels
Samsung TV Secret Menu without Remote Control.
Access the Samsung TV Secret Menu without a remote control is possible with the steps below:
If you want to access the service menu on a Samsung Smart TV without remote control, please do the following:
- On the right back of your TV is a small square button that looks like a joystick. With the TV turned off, press the button to turn on the TV.
- When the screen loads, the menu button appears at the bottom of the screen. You can use the volume buttons on the side of your TV to navigate the menu and make any necessary changes.
The second option is to turn on the TV and then press the joystick button while it is charging to display the service menu.
You can also remotely download and install an app on your smartphone and use it to access the Samsung service menu code just like a smart remote control.
Recommended: How to Reset Samsung without PIN
Samsung TV Secret Menu Options
You first need to turn off your TV to be able to get to your Samsung TV secret menu options. Follow the steps below to access the secret menu options on your TV once you’ve turned off the TV and press the following combination of keys.
- Info + Menu + Mute + Power
Once these combinations of keys are pushed in this order you will be taken to your Samsung TV engineering menu or secret menu.
Once you are on the secret menu options page you can navigate the page using the up and down and left and right navigation keys and use the enter button to select any option you selected.
Samsung TV Secret Menu Smart Remote
Follow the steps below to reveal your Samsung TV service menu with your Samsung TV secret menu smart remote.
- Press the Home button on the Samsung smart remote control to load the home screen
- Using the directional keyboard, navigate to the Settings option and click on it
- Wait until the service menu appears on your screen
- Select the menu item you want to change, set the correct setting, and press OK to save the changes
Samsung TV Secret Menu with a Keyboard Shortcut
Samsung TV manufacturers always hide the service menu by default. In addition to the Home button, you can also press a specific combination of keys to access it.
Different models of Samsung TVs use different keyboard shortcuts. You can find the right combination for your model in the service menu of your Samsung TV.
However, standard procedures are as follows:
- Turn off your television
- Depending on the model, press the appropriate buttons on the remote control as follows:
- Combination 1: info, menu, mute, and on/off button
- Combination 2: mute button, then 1,8,2, then power button
- Combination 3: display, menu, mute, and on/off button
- Combination 4: display, P.STD, mute, and on/off button
- The TV will turn on and the service menu will appear at the top left of the screen.
- Use your smart remote control to navigate the menu and make any necessary changes
Samsung TV Secret Menu Code
Use the following Samsung tv secret menu code to access your Samsung TV secret menu.
- Turn off your Samsung TV.
- Press the Mute + 1 + 8 + 2 + Power.
- Your Samsung TV secret menu will appear on the screen.
- You should be able to navigate the secret menu using your remote control.
Samsung TV Hidden Menu Code
You can only access your Samsung TV hidden menu code when the TV is turned off and turned on by pressing the Samsung TV menu code: Mute + 1 + 8 + 2 + Power simultaneously.
Samsung Secret Menu
You can’t access your Samsung secret menu with your TV turned on. The menu is hidden and can only be accessed when the TV is turned on. So, we will perform a practical example here of how to access your Samsung secret menu option.
- Turn off your Samsung TV by pressing the power button on the TV or remote.
- Press the “Mute” button.
- Press 1 > 8 >2
- Press the “Power” red button.
- Your Samsung TV will turn on with the secret menu at the top left of the screen.
Samsung Service Menu with Smart Remote
Almost all Samsung TVs that were made after 2021 have 5 hidden menus when reveal with the Samsung service menu with smart remote. These hidden menus include:
Samsung TV Service Menu
The Samsung TV service menu advanced code varies and depends on your Samsung TV model. So, if the Samsung TV service menu above didn’t work for you below is a list of the common Samsung TV service menu advanced codes to access your TV hidden menu.
- Turn your TV ON and press the following code on the remote:
- Mute + 1 + 1 + 9 + Enter (The enter button varies as some may be OK or Select. In my Samsung TV remote case, nothing is written on it. But it’s the button at the centre of the navigations.”
- Turn off your Samsung TV and press the following code on your TV remote.
- Info + Settings + Mute + Power 3
- Turn off the TV using the remote button and press the following number as the TV secret menu code.
- Mute + 1 + 1 + 9 + Power
- Switch off the TV and press the following button on your TV remote.
- Mute + 1 + 1 + 9 + Power
- With the TV turned off press the following.
- Mute + 1 + 8 + 2 + Power
- Power off the Samsung TV and press:
- Sleep + P.STD + Mute + Power
- First, turn off your Samsung smart TV and press the following:
- P.STD + Menu + Sleep + Power
- Press the following code after you turned off your Samsung TV to reveal the Samsung secret menu.
- Display/Info + P.STD + Mute + Power
- Turn off your Samsung TV and press:
- Display/Info + Menu + Mute + Power
These are all the known Samsung TV secret menus to reveal the hidden menu on the TV. While these codes are different – you just need to look for the available keys on your remote and press them as indicated.
The most ideal way to access your Samsung TV’s Secret and Service menu are by using a smart remote control. With the remote control, you can easily configure your TV settings for optimal performance. Operation without the remote control can be performed, but it may take some time.
Which method you use depends on which access mode you prefer and which is best for you. Always read the service menu guide for your Samsung TV to make sure the method you choose is correct for your TV model.