I think Samsung has to improve its smart TV remote from getting stuck. I can’t but experienced Samsung TV volume stuck. And this is becoming a negative experience on the beauty of the Samsung TV each time the Samsung smart TV volume stuck leaving the smart TV volume uncontrollable.
The funny part is that the Samsung smart TV volume stuck on 100 with the loudest sound unbearable to the earlobe or more or less constituting nuisance to the environment.
However, if you are in my shoe and you are desperately looking for how to fix the Samsung volume stuck on 100 on the TV screen I am going to provide for you the latest approach to get this done and help the remote to outgrow the volume stuck on Samsung smart TV error.
Samsung TV Volume Stuck
When your Samsung Smart TV volume up or down is stuck it means that you will not be able to control the TV volume except the TV is turned off or you proceed to remote the remote battery from the casing.
And on different occasions when the volume stuck on 100 on your Samsung smart TV reducing the volume of the TV will be a great problem. And when you try to move the volume down or up to see whether you will be able to get away from the stuck it might move once and get back to the initial volume level.
So, if you experience the Samsung smart TV volume stuck often then we will end the poor user experience in this article and provide you with the steps to take on the basics of how to fix your Samsung TV volume stuck on the screen.
Cold Boot your Samsung TV Remote
We do this a lot even though most of us don’t know the importance. The cold booting approach helps us to refresh our device without affecting all personal configurations. In that case, follow the steps below you will be able to cold boot your Samsung smart TV remote control.
- Remove your remote battery casing from the control.
- Remove both batteries from the socket.
- Wait for about a minute and re-insert the back accordingly to the socket.
Now, point the remote to your Samsung TV and try to control the volume whether the stuck volume will be controlled.
Remove or Uninstall Unused Apps from your Samsung Smart TV
If you have low memory left on your Samsung smart TV it may result in the TV malfunctioning and end up stucking the TV control such as the TV volume on the screen when there is a low memory to process your request.
This is simple though but it fixes the Samsung smart TV volume stuck on the screen after I uninstalled or removed unused apps and restart the TV.
Following the steps below you will be able to remove or delete unwanted apps on your Samsung smart TV to create more space on your device to fix volume stock on your Samsung TV.
- Press the “Home” button from your Samsung smart TV remote
- Use the “Arrow” button to navigate to the TV “Settings” and press the “OK” button.
- Press the “Arrow” down button to go to the “Support tab” and press “OK” on “Device Cares.”
- The TV will scan your device storage for all available apps. Once it’s done press “OK” on “Manage Storage.”
- Find the app(s) you want to uninstall or remove and select “Delete” by pressing the “OK” button.
Now, restart your Samsung smart TV and see whether the volume is still stuck when it gets to 100 on the screen or the volume stuck has been fixed.
This method works for som many people to fix their Samsung smart TV volume stuck on the TV screen.
Reset Samsung Smart TV Smart Hub
Before you think of buying a new Samsung smart TV because your TV volume stuck on the screen first consider the option to reset your Samsung smart TV smart hub to default settings.
And if it solves the problem that will save you some bulk and there won’t be a need to get a new TV.
- Press the “Home” button on your Samsung smart TV remote.
- Navigate to the left and select “Settings” by pressing the “OK” tab.
- Scroll down and select “Supports.”
- Select “Device Cares >> Self Diagnosis.”
- Scroll to “Reset Smart Hub” and press the “OK”
- Enter your smart TV PIN. If you have not changed it from the default, then, use “0000” as your PIN.
The steps will reset your Samsung TV smart TV and provide a solution to the TV volume stuck on the screen.
Disable Autorun Smart Features
Another feature that we all tend to overlook that can cause the Samsung TV volume stuck is by enabling the auto smart feature. If you have this feature enabled, then, you should consider disabling it and see whether the TV volume still stucks on the screen or stuck on 100.
- Press the “Source” button on your Samsung smart TV.
- Navigate to “Settings” and press the “OK” tab.
- Scroll to “General” and select it.
- Scroll to “Smart Features” and select it by clicking on the “OK” tab.
- Disable “Autorun Smart Hub.”
The steps above will disable your Samsung smart TV autorun smart hub and fix the Samsung smart TV volume stuck on the screen.
Cold Boot your Smart TV
Most of us don’t pay attention to our TV when we want to switch it off. What we just do is to switch off the TV using the power button on the TV or the remote. With this, the TV will not go off completely. The TV will be in standby mode. However, it’s recommended that you should disconnect your TV from the wall socket and wait for some minutes before you plug it back to the socket.
Therefore, in this section, I will briefly discuss how to cold boot your smart TV to fix the TV volume stuck on 100 on the screen.
- Unplug your Samsung smart TV from the wall socket after switching it off.
- Wait for about 15 minutes or more depending on whether you are in a hurry or you are ready to fix the Samsung TV volume stuck on 100″ on your TV screen.
- Plug the TV back to the socket and switch on the TV to see whether the TV volume still stucks when you control it with the remote or volume button on the TV panel.
With these steps, your Samsung smart TV will be switched off completely and come up new without being in standby mode.
Update your Samsung Smart TV Firmware
It’s important to pay attention to your Samsung TV firmware update as this alone can save you from your Samsung TV problems such as TV volume stuck on Samsung smart TV screen what we are discussing here.
- Press the power button to switch on your Samsung smart TV.
- Navigate to “Settings” and press “OK.”
- Scroll down to “Support” and select it.
- Select “Software Update” on the options available.
- Choose “Update Now” to search for the latest update available and download it.
If there is an update available then there is a possibility that the update will fix all recognized problems such as the Samsung smart TV volume stuck on 100 on the screen.
With all these steps you should be able to fix the Samsung TV volume stuck on 100 on your device screen. We have been there, and these are the steps we followed to fix the error