Saylor Guilliams – The Full Story

With different rounds going online about Saylor Guilliams, here is what happened to her.

Brenden Vega, 22, of Ventura, was found Monday on the lower Cold Spring Trail in Montecito. He was hiking with his friend, Saylor Guilliams, also 22 and of Ventura, on Sunday when both fell.

A woman who was termed missing was found on the West Virginia side of the Greenbrier River. Saylor Guilliams and her Hiking partner were both found near Saylor Guilliam’s previous location in Kentucky’s Tangerine falls while it was still early

According to reports both of them were badly injured. Her hiking Partner Vega suffered a bad arm injury, however, he recovered from it. but it didn’t end there cause he was later found dead at another location

This has made different allegations as to whether he died due to injury or he was murdered.

Saylor Guilliams Full Story & Murder Theories

Saylor Guilliams Picture

Here are the full details of how the whole incident transpired.

the night before this incident Saylor Guilliams was walking with her friend Brendan vega. a few days later they were nowhere to be found and were declared missing. On the day they were seen, Saylor Guilliams together with her trekking partner Brenda vega was seriously injured some reports had stated that they were both thrown off the trail.

Recommended: Connor Douglas Gilliland Net Worth

Saylor Guilliams’s ankles and wrists were fractured while Vega had a serious arm injury, however, he was able to muster some strength to stand up to look for assistance, unfortunately, he wasn’t able to make it back after accidentally falling 20 to 30 feet down a rocky cliff.

On that same day, a trekking group discovered Brenden vega’s body at 10:30 a.m. Monday. Other hikers noticed the injured woman 1-2 hours after that on a different part of the route.

She was badly injured, stuck, and couldn’t move you can take of look at her image in the picture below 

Saylor Guilliams

Some sources said Guilliams was dehydrated and had broken bones. She was in areas where it was quite hard to spot anyone.

Luckily for her, she was found by other hikers who rescued her after rescuing Brenden Vega – her hiking partner who passed away

Right now, she is recovering in a hospital. Following these events, further reports from Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Department stated that a Ventura resident was found dead on Monday near the Cold Spring Trail of Montecito. (vega)

Till today people still find it hard to believe he died out of an accident while some handful believes he was murdered, however, investigators have determined that Brenden Vega died due to an accident down a rocky cliff.

Is Saylor Guilliams still alive?

Following the incident of the hiking accident that took place, after Saylor Guilliams was rushed to the hospital and given the appropriate care she is currently getting better. unfortunately her hiking companion Brenden vega wasn’t able to make it after suffering a severe arm injury but he stood up and went for help.

A 42-year-old man from Ventura was discovered lifeless along the Cold Spring Trail in Monte

Brenden Vega

Brendan vegan was born on April 23, 1991, in Sylmar. He passed away after a hiking accident with a friend while he was trying to get help for her. He was just 22 years of age when the incident happened. This wasn’t long after he graduated from high school 

During the unfortunate incident while it was still dark they tried to use their cellphone light in the middle to illuminate their path but the place was too clogged up and hard to see as they proceeded they both fell and kept injuring themselves. Then vega went to look for help but didn’t come back added reports from the Sheriff’s Office reported that there was also limited cellphone service, and the pair yelled for help for hours. 

Vega’s body was found on a Monday morning in a wooded rocky area by a couple hiking in the area.

Saylor Guilliams Picture

Saylor Guilliams rr

Looking at Guilliams while she was rescued from the incident, The hikers that were spotted here were a bit hesitant because they didn’t know exactly what was going on, Guiliams was in pain and they had to do whatever they could.

Saylor Guilliams was rescued and airlifted to a Cottage Hospital after she regain consciousness she learned that Vega had been found dead as he went to find help.

Due to the bond Vega had with Saylor Guilliam vega’s mother delayed her son’s funeral until Guilliams was able to attend.

Saylor went through five surgeries before she was able to recover from all the injuries and now, she works as an assistant to her mother’s legal business. Also, she has resumed classes at the college she attended together with vega at Ventura College. She currently taking a course on a course on holistic healing, which she was inspired to enroll in by the aftermath of her injuries.

Saylor Guilliams Social Media

After going through that incident a lot of things will have changed about Saylor, currently, she works as an assistant with her mom and she rarely posts on social media. However, she is on Instagram and also on Twitter and she has few followers on these platforms

She is not very active on social media however she is on Twitter and she has a few posts on her page, you can check her page and follow her.

Leave a Comment