Juno and Juno webmail login service provider isn’t popular because of Google Gmail and Yahoo Mail!. However, the email service provider provides quality and excellent service just like other popular providers in the industry as well as quality internet service provider. The quality of the email service provider has attracted a lot of users calling for the service’s customer service to fix the unable to sign in issues.
When the Juno sign-in issue occur you will not be able to log into your account on your smartphone, for instance, on your Android. And in most cases, the Juno login issue occurs due to “Juno DSL” or “Juno Dial-up”. If you can fix the Juno DSL error on your Android you will be able to access your account.
As a result, we will take it up for you in this guide to fix the Juno login error on Android and iOS because of the email service provider’s “DSL” or “Dial-up” problem.
Juno Wrong Password
Firstly, you must be able to provide your password to access your account before you think of troubleshooting. However, if you can’t remember your login password consider to use the “Forgot Password” option.
- Go to Juno homepage on your web browser.
- Click on the “drop-meu” besides “sign-in”.
- Click on “Forgot your ID or Password”.
- Enter your “Juno Member ID”.
- Enter your “ZIP/Postal Code” and click “Next”.
- Follow the instruction on the screen to reset your Juno Password for your login.
However, if your username and password are correct the procedures below will be of help.
Contact Juno Support
Contact Juno support can give you a hint to troubleshoot your email account and other Juno services that you subscribed to. You can contact Juno via the contact page but preferably, the Juno help page provides answers to most of the help you need from Juno customer service department.
The help centre provides helps for Windows/Desktop and Mac users. All you need to do is go to the Juno support centre and click on the option that describes the error you are facing.
Troubleshoot Juno Webmail Login
The troubleshooting below will help you to fix all supposed problem in your webmail account.
- Go to the official Juno webpage.
- Locate “Troubleshoot” to the top right of the login page and click on it.
- Confirm your connection type [Juno DSL” or “Juno Dial-up] from the popup.
- Click on the “Email” link on the page.
With this, you should be able to access your webmail on Juno. However, if the error is caused by a lack of storage facility you will need to empty more space to avoid a further problem with Juno.
Juno on iPhone
This is extra. But, it worth it if you choose to go with it using Juno on iPhone.
- Go to your iPhone settings.
- Click on “Mail, Contact, and Calendar”.
- Tap on “other” or “Add new account”.
- Click on “Add an email”.
- Type your “Juno email and password”.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Type “smtp.juno.com” as incoming server and click on the “Next” tab.
- Click “Mail” and click “Save”.
- Return to “Mail, Contact, and Calendar” interface.
- Click on “Server port”.
- Enter the value “995”.
- Select “Use SSL” in the settings.
The essence of using Juno email on your iPhone or Android is to be able to receive Juno email directly to your phone without logging to your account.