If you find it difficult to get Disney Plus on Xfinity here is a guide for you in the quickest approach you can ever imagine. Smart TV such as Roku and Apple TV provides a direct approach to watch Disney Plus but when it comes to Xfinity, it requires a bit of trick approach. Therefore, here, we will walk you through how to start using Disney Plus on Xfinity TV for free and with some basic additional tools.
However, at the time of filing this report, Disney Plus does not support any of the Xfinity TV version series. But, there is a walkaround. With your Disney Plus active subscription, there is no direct way to access Disney Plus on Xfinity.
That is ridiculous, right? Well, don’t lose it all. Here we put you through a few different approaches to access or get Disney Plus on Xfinity without the TV streaming portal supporting Xfinity.
Meanwhile, Xfinity TV isn’t the only smart TV that finds it difficult to partner with Disney Plus. To get Xfinity on Chromecast isn’t an easy task but it’s achievable. However, since this article centred on how to get Disney Plus on Xfinity smart TV, here is everything you need to know and do to achieve this greater milestone.
Don’t Miss: How to Get Disney Plus on Samsung
Since it’s not possible to get Disney Plus on Xfinity TV directly, there is a walkaround using third-party devices to access Disney Plus.
- Active Disney Plus subscription. This is essential. If you have exceeded your free trial time, you need to subscribe if you want to continue using the service.
- Get streaming other than the Disney Plus. You can get an Amazon Fire TV or Android box. If you have the Roku Smart TV, that is a bonus to start to watch Disney Plus on Xfinity via Roku streaming device.
When all the basic requirements are available. Kindly proceed as follows to get Disney Plus on your Xfinity using your most preferred streaming device.
How to Get Disney Plus on Xfinity TV
- Insert the streaming devices (Amazon Fire TV/Android Box/Roku) cable to your Xfinity TV.
- To access Disney Plus app on the streaming device access the device on the TV.
- While on the streaming device Home >> the Main menu on the top screen and click on the Hamburger button to expand the left pane for detail navigation.
- With the help of your remote control search for Disney Plus in the channel store.
- You need to download the app. To download the Disney Plus app and install it on your Xfinity via the streaming device tap on the “Get Label.”
- Once the Disney Plus app is installed. Navigate to the streaming device home screen.
- Go to the streaming device channel store depending on the streaming device you choose to use. Now, open the Disney Plus app.
- Tap on the option to log in to your Disney account. Don’t forget to use Disney Plus account with the active subscription.
Once you are logged in and the movies’ app opened, you can search for your favourite TV or show or event to start streaming it on your Xfinity TV.
Meanwhile, disconnect the streaming device from your Xfinity will disconnect you from having access to the Disney Plus app to access your Disney Plus account on the smart TV.
This approach to getting Disney Plus on Xfinity is similar for all streaming devices. It works for Roku TV or Android box. A lot of testimony has also been seen that it’s easy to get and watch Disney Plus on Xfinity with the help of the Amazon Fire TV with your Disney Plus subscription.