What is the BBC TV code number and how do you enter the code number? If what you are thinking is how to pair your TV with BBC iPlayer, this guide is for you. In the guide, we will discuss the www.bbc.com/account/tv enter code number which covers everything about the BBC TV account and how to use the BBC account pair code to link your smart TV.
With the BBC TV code, you will be able to bring British Broadcasting cooperation to your smart TV at home or work. So, with this, there won’t be a need to stick to the official BBC website to follow your favourite programs.
There is no essential requirement to meet to accomplish this. The only obligation is to create a BBC account on bbc.com/activate/tv to be able to pair your TV when you are asked to enter the BBC activation code on your TV screen.
Therefore, to start with, we will walk you through how to create your BBC account on the official portal “https://bbc.com/account/tv” before we detail how to pair, validate and complete https://bbc.com/actount/tv enter code number.
BBC.com/account/tv Enter Activation Code Number
The bbc.com/account/tv enter activation code number is the code the BBC app displayed on your TV or streaming device to link your BBC TV account to your TV. However, you need to have a BBC account to get the code and sign into the BBC app on your TV.
This code number is unique for all devices and it must be generated on the device you want to use the BBC app on.
However, you will be prompted to visit bbc.com/activate/tv to enter the BBC activation code on your TV screen to complete the activation in less than a minute. It is when you are on the bbc.com/account/tv enter activation code number enter code that you will be prompted to enter the code on your TV screen.
- Download and install the BBC app on your TV
- Go to your apps section and open the BBC app on your TV.
- Go to settings and select “Sign in” or click on the “Sign In” option from the menu.
- The BBC app will display a 6-digit activation code and how to use the activation code.
- Open a browser on your phone or PC and go to www.bbc.com/account/tv.
- Sign in with your BBC username and password or create a new account if you don’t have an account yet.
- Now, type the 6-digit code that is on your TV screen and click on “Sign in on your TV.”
- Wait for about 10 seconds and once the code is confirmed the TV will refresh itself automatically.
- Once the TV screen can confirm that you have successfully activated the BBC app then you can stream and enjoy your favourite content on the your TV.
BBC.com/account/tv Enter Activation code Number Enter Code
The BBC app will ask for an activation code to activate the BBC app on your smart TV or streaming devices. However, the bbc.com/account/tv enter activation code number enter code is unique and it’s autogenerated by the BBC app once you open the app and choose the option to sign into your account with code.
It’s worth noting that the BBC code is required for all regions to activate the BBC app on Samsung TV or Apple TV. So, the bbc.com/account/tv enter activation code number UK is independent of where you are using the streaming service from.
The BBC.com/account/tv activation method varies and solely depends on the type of device that you are using. Although, once you can download and install the BBC app on your streaming device the process to activate the streaming platform is similar because you will be prompted to visit the bbc.com/account/tv activation page and enter the code on your TV screen to sign in.
The bbc.com/account/tv is a unique and standalone website to activate the BBC app on a smart TV, gaming consoles, and streaming devices such as Fire TV, Firestick, and other supported streaming sticks.
The bbc.com/account/tv allows users to sign in on a TV using the BBC code generated by the streaming app on the device. Once you entered the code on your TV screen and click on “Sign in on your TV” the bbc.com/account/tv enter code will refresh itself automatically and you will be able to stream your favourite content on the BBC app on the device.
BBC.com/account/tv Sign in
There are a few steps you need to take to sign into your BBC account on the activation website with the code on your TV screen. So, by considering the following, you will be able to complete the bbc.com/account/tv sign in.
- Create a BBC account.
- Install the BBC app on your device
- Get the BBC activation code.
- Go to BBC.com/account/tv
- Enter the code on your TV screen.
- Click on “Sigin in on your TV.”
You will be able to activate BBC.com on your streaming device or smart TV if you follow the steps highlighted above
bbc.com / account / tv
Before we delve into how you can create a BBC iPlayer account you must first understand bbc.com / account / tv and what it means. Even though we will be using BBC.com/account/tv enter code to activate the BBC iPlayer play, you need to know that bbc.com / account/ tv will take you to the Google search engine for related results instead of taking you to the BBC activation code screen.
So, henceforth, you will need to visit bbc.com/account/tv instead of bbc.com/ account / tv.
bbc.com/account/tv Activation Code
The bbc.com/account/tv activation code is a code generated by the BBC iPlayer app on your smart TV or streaming device to link your BBC account to the iPlayer app on your device. This code is unique and cannot be used on any other device except the device the activation code was generated from.
Create BBC.com/Account/tv Account
To start with, we need to have a valid BBC account to activate the BBC app on our choice of smart TV since the BBC iPlayer app can be used on almost all smart TVs.
Meanwhile, if you are an existing user, kindly skip this step and move to how to add the BBC iPlayer app to your smart TV and enter the code number.
- Open a browser on your PC or smartphone and go to www.bbc.com/account/tv.
- Select “Register” as a new user.
- Choose your age range to help BBC knows the type of content to display for your account. If you are a teenager choose “under 16″ otherwise click on “16 or over.”
- Input your “Date of Birth (DoB) and click on the “Continue” button to proceed.
- Input your email address, and password, select your country, and click “Register.”
- Sign in to your email address and click on the link from BBC iPlayer to verify your account and click on the “Continue” button.
- Choose a “Display Name” for your BBC iPlayer account and select the “Continue” button to proceed.
Now you are ready to enter the BBC iPlayer activation code on your Screen. Meanwhile, you must first download and add the BBC iPlayer app to your TV before you can pair it with your TV on www.bbc.com/account/tv and enter the code number.
Install BBC iPlayer App on Smart TV
All smart TVs have app download stores where users find and add their favourite apps to their smart TV. Therefore, if the BBC iPlayer app is available in your app store just follow the steps below to download and install the BBC iPlayer app on your smart TV.
- Launch your smart TV [Apple/Samsung/LG/Hisense/Vizio/Hitachi].
- Navigate to the TV apps store and search for “BBC iPlayer.”
- Click on the Install or Get button to download and install the BBC iPlayer on your smart device.
Once the device has been downloaded and added to your app store you can then activate the app to start working on your smart TV.
www.bbc.com/account/tv Enter Code Number
To enter the code number on https://www.bbc.com/account/tv to activate the BBC iPlayer app on your smart TV follow the steps above to create your BBC iPlaver account for all new customers.
Now, follow all BBC existing customers to activate the BBC iPlayer app on your smart TV by following the steps below to view the BBC iPlayer code for your account activation on https://www.bbc.com/account/tv enter code.
- Open the BBC iPlayer app on your smart TV.
- Select “Sign in” from the popup. And if you are not prompted to sign in select “Switch User” to the top right of the screen.
- Open a browser on your smartphone or computer and go to www.bbc.com/account/tv.
- A pop-up will appear asking you to sign in to your BBC account. Type your email and password and click on the “Sign in” button.
- To sign in to your TV you will see on the screen that you should “Enter the code shown on your TV.” Enter the code and click on “Sign in on your TV” to pair the BBC iPlayer on your TV with the code number you entered.
With the steps above you will be able to complete https://www.bbc.com/account/tv enter code number and start using the BBC iPlayer app on your smart and streaming device.
www.bbc.com/account/tv without a Smartphone/PC
Don’t forget that we discussed www.bbc.com/account/tv enter code number above. But, what if you do not have a smartphone or computer to visit bbc.com/account/tv to activate the BBC iPlayer?
Here is an alternative way to activate the BBC iPlayer app on your smart TV without the activation code.
- Go to your smart TV apps section.
- Launch the BBC iPlayer app and click on “Sign in.”
- Take note of the screen asking you to sign in to your account using another device or a second device.
- Look closely at the bottom of the device and click on “Don’t have a mobile, tablet or computer”? Press down.
- Press the “Navigation down” button on your smart TV remote.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the activation.
With these steps, you should be able to activate the BBC iPlayer on your smart TV without going to www.bbc.com/account/tv on a smart device and providing the activation code on the screen.
Don’t miss how to watch live football matches on your Android phone using BBC iPlayer app.
BBC.com/account/tv Code Error
The following reasons could be why the BBC iPlayer app and code not working on your smart TV.
- The BBC iPlayer app activation code has expired. Of course, the code can expire. The code has 60 minutes validity period after which the code will expire and you would need to generate a new code.
- The activation code cannot be used on two different accounts. This means that you can only use the activation code on a single account and smart TV.
- If you are unable to sign in to the BBC iPlayer on your smart TV using the code number and www.bbc.com/account/tv it means that the device cannot use the BBC iPlayer app.
If the bbc.com/account/tv code is not working then the following might be responsible. So, be surreal to check out the following as they could be responsible for your bbc.com/account/tv code not working.
- The BBC code should be 6-digit. If it’s not up to 6 digits or it’s more than 6 digits it will not work.
- Don’t use the bbc.com/account/tv code on two devices as it can only be used on a single device
- The bbc.com/account/tv code validity is 60 minutes. After 60 minutes the code will expire and you’d need to get a new code for the activation.
- If you see “Sorry, something isn’t working right now. Please try again later.” when you enter the BBC.com/account/tv code then it implies that the platform is facing a technical issue and you’d have to wait for a couple of seconds or try again until it’s resolved.
- Restart the smart TV and start all over again.
- Switch to Ethernet instead of WiFi to connect your smart TV to the internet.
- Switch the video quality from HD to SD.
- Disconnect and reconnect the TV to the internet.
- Update your smart TV to the latest firmware available manually if not set to automatic update.
- Remove the BBC iPlayer app, restart your TV and re-add again.
With the steps in this guide, we have the belief that the wbbc.com/account/tv enter activation code number is done and dusted and all possible error codes are known and fixed.