Youtube.com Activate Smart TV Code explains what the code is all about, and how to make use of it to activate your streaming device with ease. Keep reading discover all you need to know in this article.
For me, I’d say YouTube is one of the best places to stream your videos. One of the unique things about this platform is the way the contents are delivered.
People are allowed to have an account when they will be able to run YouTube channels and provided content like documentaries, movies, TV shows, comedy skits, talk shows, and many more.
There is not limited to what you can get on YouTube as you are guaranteed to not get bored there are hundreds of thousands of videos uploaded on YouTube daily.
Basically, I use my Android device to stream my favourite shows and clips on YouTube, but some people may want to make use of other devices that may need them to activate YouTube on them; and that is what this article is all about.
In this article, I’m going to be showing you what the youtube.com activate smart TV code is all about, and how you can use it to activate your streaming device.
Table of Contents
- What is Youtube.com Activate Smart TV code?
- What is YouTube.com Activate?
- How to make use of Youtube.com activate smart TV code to activate your Smart TV
- Youtube.com Activate Smart TV Code on Apple TV
What is Youtube.com Activate Smart TV code?
Like every other TV channel, there’s something called an activation code. This is a code one can use to activate their streaming platform or device to start to watch content from a particular platform.
The youtube.com activate smart TV code is the activation code YouTube generates and displays on your screen when you want to activate YouTube on your device.
When you add or download the YouTube app on your streaming device, you’d be asked to sign in to the app when you open the app for the first time.
You will need to open your browser and visit this link Youtube.com/activate, when this link is fully loaded you will see the space where you need to enter the youtube.com activate smart TV code which is the activation code.
What is YouTube.com Activate?
This is the process one can activate their streaming device to start streaming content from YouTube.
If you are interested in activating your streaming devices like Roku TV, Apple TV, Samsung TV, Google Chromecast, and Amazon Fire TV, then this article will help.
The youtube.com activate smart TV code is an important player when comes to activate your device to start streaming content on YouTube.
The activation process would not be complete if this code is not implemented where appropriate. Therefore, for your YouTube activation to work you need youtube.com to activate the smart TV code.
How to make use of Youtube.com activate smart TV code to activate your Smart TV
We are going to move into the main thing here, which is how to activate your device to start streaming shows on YouTube.
Below is a step-by-step procedure to get your Smart TV activated.
Youtube.com activate smart TV code on Roku TV
To activate YouTube on your Roku TV would depend on the kind of options your device gives.
When you open your Roku TV and open the channel list, you will see several channels, select the one that has a YouTube icon, or if the channel is not available then search for a YouTube channel or app using the search bar.
Open this YouTube when it has downloaded and login into your YouTube account.
Your Roku device may ask you to pair your device with YouTube, if it does, then open the YouTube App and enter your YouTube account login details.
Open the link youtube.com/activate and enter the activation code that would be generated by YouTube when you launch and log in to your YouTube App which you downloaded on your Roku streaming device.
But if your device did not ask you to pair, just open the app and log in. When you receive the activation code navigate to your browser and open the link YouTube.com/start
Once you enter this link, the page that will load will have space where you will put the activation code YouTube generated for you in the app.
Enter this code and hit submit, after the page loads, you may be redirected to another page.
The important thing here is that your device has been activated.
Youtube.com Activate Smart TV Code on Apple TV
Apple TV is another platform where you can activate YouTube to start streaming content. You can do that with the guide below:
- When you start your Apple TV, open the Apple TV store add the channel by searching for the YouTube app on the store.
- When you see it, install it and launch it on Apple TV. When you open this app, a code will be generated for you by YouTube copy this code.
- Open your browser with your phone or desktop and open the link tv.youtube.com. When this code is fully loaded.
- Create an account, following the on-screen instructions, after which you confirm your location.
- After confirming your location you will be automatically be redirected to the activation page, you will now need to enter the activation code which was generated to you by YouTube.
- After entering the code, click on submit, and you will be done. You now have access to YouTube content on your Apple TV.
Youtube.com Activate Smart TV Code on Samsung TV
This one is easy, this guide is very straightforward and well stated on the Samsung TV official website.
- Open your Samsung TV channel list and select the YouTube channel. Download it if it is not already installed.
- Open the app and sign in. When you do, you will get a confirmation code which the Youtube.com activate smart tv code.
- Open this link youtube.com/activate and enter the activation code when prompted, accept the YouTube terms and conditions and continue.
- You can now watch your favourite content on YouTube.
Youtube.com Activate Smart TV Code on Amazon Fire TV
- Open the Amazon Fire TV and navigate to your app store.
- Get the YouTube app downloaded on your device, and move to open it.
- The Youtube.com activate smart tv code will be generated for you as an activation code by YouTube. This will be generated when you open the app and sign in.
- Copy this code and open the YouTube.com/activation on your browser.
- Accept the terms and conditions, and enter the code on the screen of the activation code.
- Hit the continue button, and you are good to go. You can now start streaming YouTube content on your Amazon Fire TV.
Youtube.com Activate Smart TV Code on Google Chromecast
- The network you are making use of is important at this point, as the WiFi your Chromecast is connected to should be the same your device is connected to.
- On your device, open the YouTube app. You much are connected and logged in to your YouTube account.
- On the screen of your YouTube app, a Chromecast icon will appear at the top of your screen.
- You will now need to select the Chromecast device you want to make use of. Your contents will start showing on your TV screen.
Note: Your Chromecast device should be connected to your TV with a cable wire.