We previously discussed how to fix “your organization’s data cannot be pasted here in your Outlook if you miss it just check it out. And here in this article, we will discuss your organization has removed its data associated with this app.(607) on your Android phone when you open the Outlook app on Android that is managed by Intune mobile application management (MAM).
The error message your organization has removed its data associated with the Outlook app will only appear when you open that Outlook app on your Android that you use to manage the official Intune mobile application management.
There are a few reasons that contribute to the organization data has been removed from the Outlook app on your phone. However, whichever way, we would list the reason why there is a conflict between the organization data that is associated with the Outlook app on your Android phone and how to clear the error message and fix the error your organization has removed its data associated with this app (Outlook)(607) on your Android phone.
The following contribute to your organization has removed its data associated with this app.(607) on your Android phone.
- Your Outlook account may have been offline for a while. And according to the MAM policy, you will be automatically sign out of your Outlook account and possibly display the error “your organization data has removed its data associated with this app. The data the MAM is talked about here is your Outlook login username and password.
- If you have recently done a system update it could be mean that Outlook can’t detect your company data. And since Outlook can’t the expected token to access the account the Outlook server goes offline. So, following the same MAM policy, you will be logged out of the Outlook server.
How to Fix your Organization Data has Removed its Data Associated with this App
This issue has occurred, i.e, the “your organization data has removed its data associated with the Outlook,” now, to fix this error, follow the steps below. With this, this error won’t occur in the future.
- Turn off battery optimization for both Outlook and the company portal.
- Go to the Outlook and company portal “App Launch.“
- Change “Automatic to manage manually.”
- In the “Manage manual” option enable the following options.
- Secondary launch
- Run in background
- If “Data Saver” is enabled go to “Outlook and company portal for unrestricted data usage.”
- Turn on “Enable notification” for “Outlook and company portal.”
With the settings above, the error message that your organization has removed its data associated with this app.(607) will be sorted out.
However, for the error message not to repeat itself, proceed to the next step.
- Launch the “Outlook App” for Android and navigate to its “Settings.”
- Scroll down and choose “Help & Feedback.”
- Select “Collect Diagnostics.”
- Choose “Get Started.”
- Click on “Collect Logs.”
- Provide the required incident “ID” to “Microsoft Support.”
- Collect the “Android phone debug” log information.
- Create “Support Service” and provide the need information.
To create a support service follow the steps in this article.