When you mistakenly enable deliver quietly on iMessage for your favorite app there is no cause for alarm. There is a way out. And the way out is to turn it off. So, in this guide, we are going to learn how to turn off deliver quietly on iMessage.
With the iPhone configuration, deliver quietly is one of the notifications features to manage how messages or notifications are delivered on your iOS device.
However, instead of going for deliver quietly and disable notifications on your favorite app on your iPhone you can simply opt-in for the option to display your iPhone or iMessage notifications on a locked screen or choose the third option with an alert when there is a new notification on your iPhone.
Meanwhile, the new iOS 12 and above provide a convenient way to manage iPhone notifications without going to your iPhone settings.
With the iPhone instant tuning, it is easier to turn off deliver quietly on iMessage on your iPhone. With that, the “deliver quietly” option will not show the iMessage notification on your iPhone without a notification alert. This is similar to “do not disturb on Android“ in some regard.
This, will, however, turn off the notification on your lock phone screen with or without alert depending on your settings.
Therefore, in this article, we will discuss explicitly how to turn of deliver quietly on iMessage on iPhone.
How to Turn off Deliver Quietly on iMessage
iPhone iMessage has millions of users due to the app’s uniqueness. With the iMessage you can easily filter spam messages, block unwanted numbers from sending messages to your on your iMessage, and enable do not disturb from nuisance using the deliver quietly feature.
However, the iPhone deliver quietly feature that cannot be personalized for a particular app on your iOS device. This implies that once the deliver quietly is enabled it affects all apps that receive notifications on your iPhone.
Therefore, if the feature, deliver quietly on iPhone is enabled no notification will appear on the lock screen, or notifications with sound or alert will be allowed.
How to Hide iPhone Notifications Alert
This is a cheap method to hide or silence notifications on your iPhone. This simply turns on the “do not disturb” feature on your iPhone and removes sound from all incoming notifications on your iPhone.
To turn on this follow the step below…
- Go to your Message and tap on it.
- Select “Details” from the message information.
- Turn on “Do not Disturb.”
All incoming notifications alerts will be turned off until the time set for the “Do not Disturb” feature lapsed.
How to Turn off Deliver Quietly from Notification Centre
This is the fastest approach to disable deliver quietly on iMessage on your iPhone with iOS 13 and above.
- Swipe to the left on the message from the notifications on your phone when you swipe down the notification tray.
- Select “Manage” from the notification information that appears on the screen.
- A pop-up will appear. And on the pop-up, you will see deliver prominently and turn off. These two options define how messages are delivered on your iPhone based on your notifications alert settings.
- To turn off deliver quietly from all the app notifications choose “turn off” and all notifications settings will be returned to the default settings.
How to Disable Deliver Quietly on iPhone Settings
Here is another approach to access “deliver quietly” on your iPhone and disable the feature if you do not want to go through the steps above.
- Go to your iPhone Settings.
- Tap on “Notifications” down below.
- Scroll down and select “Message.”
- Take note of the “Allow Notification” features and make sure all functions are checked. If not proceed to the next step below.
- Scroll down and choose “Sound.”
- Select your alert sound from the available option.
- To turn off deliver quietly or allow normal notification go back to the “Notification” center and check the “Badges” option.
The settings above will turn off your iPhone deliver quietly feature and return the notification to normal. With this, you will be able to receive all notifications on your phone with an alert sound depending on your pre-settings above.