Most inventors try to make their apps work on all Samsung devices because it is a notable smart TV brand. The network behind the streaming app also has a great role to play. Paramount is so particular for Samsung users to activate their streaming service because many people have Samsung smart TVs. In this article, we will be talking about how to activate Paramount Plus on Samsung smart TV, accessing a vault of highly entertaining on-demand content.
Paramount Plus is an upgraded version of CBS. It gives you all the access to watch Live TV shows and on-demand content from CBS and Paramount network services. It’s also great for catching up with the latest episodes of your favorite shows, like Star Trek Discovery, Young Sheldon, etc. This latest service comes with a more loaded package and it’s sold at a competitive price, which makes it notable and a must-have in homes.
But is Paramount Plus compatible with your smart TV? Not all smart devices are compatible with Paramount Plus, you need to be sure if your device agrees with the systematic functions of the way Paramount Plus works. For example, Paramount Plus is compatible with Samsung TVs made in 2017 and later.
Other devices that are compatible with Paramount plus includes; Computers (Mac and PC), Android TVs, Apple TV, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, iOS tablets and phones, Android tablets and phones, Google Home Roku, Xbox One, Vizio Smart TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Alexa devices and Windows tablets and phones. Just in case you discovered your Samsung smart TV is not compatible with the service, well you can use one of the aforementioned devices. Activate Paramount Plus on Samsung smart TV easily.
To watch different content with Paramount Plus, all you need is a compatible device and uninterrupted access to the Internet. Although, the version of Tizen (the platform that powers Samsung TVs) that Paramount Plus requires is unknown. Having said that, our suggestion is to update the software on your Samsung TV (to clear all doubts and to be on the safe side).
How to Sign Up for Paramount Plus
Before you can enjoy the Live TV shows and on-demand content from your Paramount Plus, you need to log in and register. Activate Paramount Plus on Samsung smart TV. Follow the steps below to activate your Paramount Plus:
- Create a Paramount+ account.
- Log into the official Paramount+ website and start the sign-up process.
- Select a monthly subscription plan (Either Essential or Premium Plan). Click here for more information on the two types of subscription plans. It’s possible to save 15% off with an annual plan, which is a great deal.
- Then, create an account. (The following details will be needed, your name, email address, zip code, birth date, gender, and you will need to create a password for your account).
- After the account creation, click on Continue, which will lead you to the final step.
- Complete your payment information and tap on Continue.
After following through with these steps, then you are good to go because you have registered for Paramount Plus. To sign up is quite easy and straight to the point.
Activate Paramount Plus On Samsung Smart TV
Ensure your Samsung smart TV is supported by Paramount+. In case, it’s compatible, you can start streaming right away. Follow the steps to activate Paramount plus on Samsung smart TV:
- First, subscribe to Paramount Plus
- Ensure your Samsung TV is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go to Apps, located in the lower corner of your screen.
- Make use of the search button in your Samsung smart TV Store to find Paramount Plus.
- Download the Paramount Plus app for free on your Samsung smart TV Store.
- After installing the App, open it and select Add to Home.
- Tap on Settings at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Click on Sign in Manually or Sign in with a Code, depending on your wish.
- Fill in your login details or the code. (If you are using the code method, go to the Paramount+ activation page for Samsung smart TVs and write out the code from the Paramount+ app.
That’s it! This is all you have to do so you could enjoy using the Paramount+ streaming service right away on your Samsung smart TV.
In case you are wondering if you can stream Paramount Plus in 4K on a Samsung Smart TV? Well yes, you can if you have a 4K Samsung TV, you will have all the access to stream a collection of movies and different TV shows found on Paramount Plus. Presently, there are about fifty titles that are available and accessible in 4K and HDR, but we hope to see a larger collection of content in the nearest future.
Have you subscribed to Paramount Plus? Which plan do you have; Essential or Premium plan? Kindly share your opinion in the comments box below. Now you can easily watch anything since you have access to the app.