Starz is a US-based TV network that creates some up-to-date programming and great TV shows. You can access Starz anywhere on different streaming devices. This article is going to show how to activate Starz on firestick.
Starz Play is an app that permits users who have successfully subscribed from all over the world to access its available services. Starz is the most popular app with so many standard features. Installing Starz on your Firestick device is the best option if you want to enjoy great entertainment right from the comfort of your home. Activate Starz on firestick easily.
Installing Starz on your Firestick is also very easy as the app is officially accessible on the Amazon App Store. Follow through as we teach you how to install and activate Starz on Firestick.
This streaming service app is a legal app that deals with the gives out valuable content which means Starz Play is not available in any other app. No illegal issues have been recorded regarding the Starz Play app. Therefore, you can enjoy all the content available with no fear and anxiety. Activate Starz on Firestick here.
To enjoy unlimited fun on the Starz streaming service, you will need to get a Starz TV subscription plan. Don’t know how you can get a subscription for Startz TV and use it on different streaming devices? This article will guide you to achieve that. The process is quite easy as long as you follow the guide step by step. We will be discussing Starz and its features on firestick, and also providing an installation guide to help you install and also activate Starz on Firestick.
Features of Starz on Firestick
- Binge-watch Starz original series and high-rated movies are played in 1080p Full HD quality.
- The latest contents are added every week.
- It’s possible to continue watching content from where you stopped with Starz’s seamless video streaming.
- You can download multiple movies, shows, and episodes all at once to watch later on offline mode.
- You can connect your Spotify account to Starz to get recommendations based on your preferred music.
- It has a modern yet simple user interface with a focus on smooth navigation and text scalability on different platforms.
How to Subscribe to Starz On Firestick
Starz provides a subscription option for $8.99 monthly. You can get full access to the entire Starz content and its growing library of original series. In all, Starz offers a collection of about 1,400 titles.
In case you are not ready to commit to paying yet, Starz offers a 7-day free trial. You will need the following before you can go through the sign-up procedure:
- An email address
- Unique password
- Credit card
Payment is accepted by Starz only from Mastercard, Visa, or Discover card users. This service is non-refundable, so if you don’t like it, ensure to cancel your subscription before your free trial ends to avoid payment.
How to Install Starz On Firestick
The installation process of Starz on firesticks is quite easy. Follow the step-by-step guidelines below to install Starz on Firestick. Ensure you are connected to a fast Wi-Fi connection.
- Switch on your Firestick device and allow it to boot into the Fire TV home screen.
- Using your Firestick remote, navigate to the tabs section.
- Select the Search function by moving to the left and tapping the magnifying glass icon.
- Type the “Starz app” using the on-screen keyboard.
- Select the Starz App from the search results.
- Click the Starz App banner under the Apps & Games.
- After downloading the page, tap Get or Download to download and install the Starz App on your Firestick.
- Once the installation is completed, tap Open to set up the Starz on firestick.
Starz app can also be launched from the Fire TV home screen. You will be asked to log in with your cable TV provider or your free Starz account.
Activate Starz On Firestick
If you have an account on Amazon Fire Tv Stick then STARZ has some really exciting offers for you. Installation of STARZ on Amazon Fire TV Stick involves. Here’s how to activate Starz on the Firestick device. There are two methods to activate Starz on Fire Stick. The two methods are quite easy so far you follow the guidelines step by step:
- Search for the Starz channel individually
- Discover the Fire TV channels by categories
The primary method of searching for the Starz channel individually is quite simple. Follow the steps here:
- Search for Starz by selecting the search icon.
- Choose the Starz app from the search results.
- Download and Install the Starz app.
- Open the Starz channel.
- An activation code will pop up on your screen. Copy the activation code.
- Then, go to https://auth.starz.com/.
- Fill in the activation code.
- Select your TV provider.
- Sign in with your TV provider login details.
After logging in, you can now begin watching your favorite shows on Starz.
The second method of discovering the Fire TV channels by categories is also straightforward, follow these steps:
- Set up your Amazon Fire TV Stick on your TV
- Look for Starz in the app search section
- Install and set up Starz App.
- Open the Starz app from the Your Apps & Channels section on the Firestick home screen.
- Select Activate your device. The app will give you an activation code.
- Go to https://activate.starz.com/.
- Login by entering your accurate details.
- Fill in the activation code displayed on your Screen earlier.
- Then press the submit button to register your device.
Other Ways to Watch Starz on Firestick
Alternately, you can watch Starz on Firestick without cable by using these two streaming services:
- Sling TV
- YouTube TV
Sling TV is a principal streaming service that offers about 50 live TV channels under three different packages. Select the Live TV plan you want and add Starz ($8.99/month) to your plan as an adapter.
YouTube TV is a very popular streaming service accessible as an official app on the Amazon store. It offers about 85 channels without a cable connection. Subscribe with $64.99/month and get limitless access to Starz. Also, it has unlimited DVR cloud storage, which makes it possible to stream on 3 devices altogether.
You could also use Hulu, Apple TV Plus, The Roku Channel, AT&T TV, and Amazon Prime Video apart from Sling TV and YouTubeTV.
In case your downloaded Starz app is not working as it should, try the following steps to rectify the issue:
- Free the Starz app cache and data.
- Restart your Fire TV stick device.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Starz app.
- Long-press on the Select and Play/Pause buttons altogether, for about 10 seconds.
Starz is one of the best Streaming services you can subscribe to with a great collection of shows, movies, and documentaries. Also, Starz is popularly known based on the fact that it can be used on a wide range of streaming devices and it is simple to activate Starz on Firestick.
Feel free to share your comment below if this article is helpful and don’t hesitate to share it with your friends also. To read a related post from us, click here.