Arrests.org is an online platform that collates personal information, stores it on its database, and publishes it online without permission on its official website, arrests.org. The platform collects all information including name, age, height, race, address, telephone number, and other personal information.
However, if you are not satisfied with the way arrests.org published your personal information you can request a takedown following due processes.
Meanwhile, arrests won’t remove your information instantly. They will only do it after a couple of days or weeks. With that being said, I will talk you through how you can remove yourself from arrests.org.
What is Arrests.org
Arrests.org is a data broker that store personal information collected and publish it online. Most information from arrets is collected from the official website of the County Sheriff’s Offices or Clerk of Courts including name, photographs, address, and other personal data.
Meanwhile, persons whose information is shared on arrests are not necessary convicted persons or guilty individuals. They are only guilty if they are pronounced guilty by a court of law.
So, it’s as good as saying that not all information on arrests is verified. So, to stay up-to-date on most of the information on arrests.org, check the official website of the County Sheriff’s Offices or Clerk of Courts.
Arrests List of Supported States in the US
Arrests.org contains personal information from different states of the United States. However, to know whether arrests stores your state presumed convicts on its database check the table below for a complete list of states on arrests.
|Arrests United State||Abbreviation||Website|
How to Remove Yourself from Arrests.org
The steps below explain how to remove yourself from arrests. All you need to do is to follow the steps are shared.
- Go to arrests.org on a web browser.
- Type your first name, and last name, select your state and click on the “Search” tab.
- Click on your picture from the list of names to view your personal information and listing.
- A pop-up will appear with your information such as arrest information, personal information, charges, and other arrests.
- Take a screenshot of your listing and profile. Take screen a macOS computer check out our guide on how to screenshot on Mac. If you are using a Windows computer, you can check out this guide on how to take a screenshot on Windows.
- Send an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your personal information as seen on the listing on the website. The information to provide include
- Name: Your full name as it appears on the listing
- Phone Number that you want to remove from the listing
- The address you want to protect from appearing on arrests.org
- Attach the screenshot to the email to confirm that the information you provided is exact.
- Once arrests org receives and confirms the information your information will be deleted from the database.
How Long does it Take Arrests.org to Delete Profile
If you followed the steps highlighted above arrests.org representative will receive your message in form of an e-mail and respond to it accordingly. However, due to multiple requests, the time it takes arrests representative to take down requests varies and depends. At times it may be within a week or a month.
But surely, arrests will attend to your request and see if removing the information as requested is worth it. Meanwhile, arrests might not get back to you regarding the removal. To confirm whether your personal information has been removed from the platform, follow the steps on how to remove yourself from arrests.org to see whether your name is still showing.