It feels bad when you get blocked without notice then you should even feel worse because you don’t know how to unblock yourself let alone how to text the person that blocked you. It’s even worse when you can’t get through to the person that blocked you in any way if you have an important message to convey. Anyways, technology has advanced so that you can easily reach out to the same person that blocked you without getting unblocked. So, here in this article, you will learn how to text someone who blocked you on iPhone and Android respectively.
Once you get blocked on Android and iPhone by someone, you won’t be able to receive any notifications or messages from the contact thereby stopping all further communication processes.
However, how to unblock yourself varies and the walk-around differs depending on the app that you are blocked from. So, if someone blocked you on WhatsApp it’s different from getting blocked on Snapchat or TikTok or Instagram or Facebook.
So, to send messages to a contact that blocked you on these services you’d need to understand how the service work and the walk-around to unblock yourself to be able to send messages to the blocked contact.
While there are several anonymous texting services that you can explore to send texts to a person over the internet simply because you want to conceal your identity, this may not appear to be the ideal way to text someone that blocked you .
However, there are some apps to text someone who blocked you Some of the well-known anonymous messaging services are TextForFree, Textem, TxtDropAnonTxt, and SendAnonymousSMS among others.
Without much ado and to quench your curiosity about how to text someone who blocked you on Android and iPhone be kind enough to follow the rest of this article to the end.
There are several ways to text someone who blocked you on iPhone or Android but the best way is to reconcile with the person and ask the person to unblock you.
How to know Someone Blocked you
Just before you begin to send messages to someone, you need to be sure you have been truly blocked instead of just jumping into action. Make sure you have been blocked from sending a message by checking through the following points below:
- Once you start receiving a “message not delivered” notification on your phone; or you don’t even get any notification at all informing you that your message has been delivered, then your number may have been blocked.
- In case you try to call the person if messages won’t get delivered but can’t get through, then that’s a confirmation that you have been blocked.
- Maybe you went further to message the person on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, or Snapchat and you discovered that all the messages were not delivered and you can’t see the person’s profile again, then it means you are on the block category.
After confirming that you have been blocked, the next thing to do is find an alternative way to text the person who blocked you via Android and iPhone apps.
How to Text Someone Who Blocked You
A very simple way you can contact someone who has blocked you is by calling the person that blocked your number, or by disguising your caller ID via your phone settings.
To avoid blocking your incoming calls by the person’s phone, you can dial *67 before the person’s phone number so that your number will be displayed as “private” or “unknown” on the blocker’s phone.
Can I text someone who has Blocked me?
Well, yes you can text someone who has blocked you especially if it’s an Android user. Although your texts will go through normally but won’t get delivered to the Android user. The same also happens on an iPhone, but without the “delivered” notification to give you any sign about the development.
What is the Code to Unblock a Phone Number?
In case you angrily blocked a number and you already settled scores with the person and you are ready to unblock the phone number, here’s how to unblock a phone number below:
- Tap the “#” sign.
- Dial the 10-digit number you wish to add and tap # again to verify.
- Now press * to unblock a number and dial the 10-digit number you wish to remove and tap * again to confirm.
- Then you can enter *67 and then the number you want to block from seeing your caller ID info even after you must have unblocked the phone number.
You have successfully unblocked a phone number you blocked earlier.
How to Text Someone Who Blocked You on Android
If you find out that someone has blocked you on his or her Android phone be kind enough to follow the steps below to learn the best app to text someone who blocked you on Android phone.
- Navigate to Google Play Store and open it.
- Search for the SpoofCard app in the Play Store, download then install it.
- After installation, open the app and choose SpoofText from the navigation page.
- Choose the New Spoof Text.
- Input the phone number of the person you wish to text in the space provided.
- Permit the app to gain access to your phone’s contact so it can help select the exact phone number.
- Write out your message and send it to the person.
- That’s it! Very easy
You can also try to explore the anonymous texting service to send messages too such as SendAnonymousSMS and TextForFree. Simply navigate to their website, input the phone number you want to send a text and write out your message, and tap the Send button.
How to Text Someone Who Blocked you on iPhone
If someone blocked you on iMessage you can use these settings to unblock yourself and text the person without the person unblocking you. So, follow the steps below to learn how to text someone who blocked you on iPhone.
- On your iPhone, go to Settings.
- Open iMessage.
- Tap on Send and Receive.
- Locate the option “You can be reached by iMessage at” and tap on it.
- Tap on Add another email and input a new email address.
- Verify this email address as soon as possible.
- Now, you can go to “Start New Conversations from” and select the email ID you just verified.
This works like magic because iMessage will go to the new number. Also, only the former email address was related to the blocked number and not the recently verified email address.
How to Text Someone who Blocked you on WhatsApp
It’s very common these days for people to block anyone they feel is creating a nuisance on their wall or page. Just one click is enough to delete someone on any application. This implies that you won’t be able to send even an SMS message to the person who blocked you.
Note that most common messaging apps on your phone also have a blocking feature, even WhatsApp is not exempted. Once you, unfortunately, get into a person’s block list, you won’t be able to send them messages.
To send a text to someone who blocked you on WhatsApp, follow the steps below:
Delete your WhatsApp account and Sign up Again
You can recreate a new WhatsApp account by following the steps stated below:
- To delete your previous account, click on the there dot at the top right corner and go to Settings >> Account on your phone.
- Once you see the red “Delete My Account” option, click on it.
- Close and open the WhatsApp app again.
- Ensure you take note of your Account details as this action will delete most of your personal settings.
- Now, sign up for a new WhatsApp Account just the way you did it initially.
- You will be asked to “Select your country” (or input the country code) and “Type your phone number” into the provided fields.
- Once your account has been created, then you should be able to text anyone who blocked you.
Send messages via a WhatsApp group in which a mutual friend can create and add the person
You can ask a friend to help you create a group and add the person who blocked it and yourself, once the group has been created, the person who created it will have to leave the group remaining just you and the person.
This will allow only both of you to send and receive messages.
- You can send a message to them via SMS
- Message them via other Apps
That’s it! You can now text someone who blocked you on WhatsApp.
How to Text Someone who Blocked you on Instagram
In case someone blocks you on Instagram, you won’t be able to send a text to them via your Instagram account again. Here’s how you can text someone who blocked you on Instagram:
- Create a different Instagram account and text the person via the new account with a new name preferably.
- Through this option, you can make a request for your account to be unlocked.
- You could approach a close ally of yours for access to his or her own Instagram account and send a text to the person via that account.
How to Text Someone who Blocked you on Snapchat
Once you get blocked by someone on Snapchat, you won’t have access to contact them directly via your Snapchat account, just as they won’t be able to communicate with you too on other social networking sites. However, you can follow the steps below:
- Go ahead to create a new Snapchat account or use a different account to add the person as a friend and chat freely with them.
- In this way, you can request for the person to unblock you.
- In case both of you have a mutual friend, you can ask them to inform the person to unlock your account.
- You can as well reach out and beg the person via other anonymous accounts on social media.
How to text someone who blocked you on iPhone and Android across all social media or messaging apps could be stressful. However, the easiest way to send a message and initiate a conversation with the person that blocked you is to make a resolution and resolve the differences between you both for the person to unblock.
The reason why this is necessary isn’t far-fetch. It is not more than invading privacy. If the person is down to earth and doesn’t want to talk to you the person can block you over and over again unless the differences is settled.