Sign up Genius is an online tool for organizing and planning an event in a matter of minutes reaching out to all the concerned personnel. SignUpGenius handles the manual reply of emails, text messages, phone calls, and automate the whole procedures.
The nonprofit organisation, Signup Genius online tool provide an alternative means to handle the stress of returning phone calls, emails, messages, etc and help all the concerned visitors sign up for the online task
Sign up Genius only take for steps to work once you sign up for a free account.
- Create sign up Genius Account.
- Invite your Group.
- They sign up online.
- Signup Genius sends the reminder [based on predefined].
These are the steps required to let Signup Genius take over the traditional means to reply-all.
However, SignupGenius collect money on each group member sign up and send automatic reminders at the appropriate time before the date of the event.
Table of Contents
Sign up Genius Template
SignupGenius offers both free and paid template for event reminders. For a paid plan, users are allowed to customize their event schedules online and prompt the tool to send out reminders accordingly.
Signup Genius Basic vs Pro
There are two types of Signup Genius plan available. They are;
- Basic plan.
- Pro plan.
Sign up Genius pro plan is divided into three. These are;
- Silver plan ($8.99/month).
- Gold plan ($22.49/month).
- Platinum ($44.99/month).
These plans offer different features with the free trial feature come last on the list followed by the silver plan down to the platinum plan.
Sign Up Genius Features
Here is the break down of sign up genius tool to manage and organize your event.
- Unlimited Sign Up Pages
- Unlimited Participants
- Sign Up Themes (400+ designs in basic)
- Custom Images on Sign Ups (5 in basic)
- Google Map Integration
- Email Invites & Reminders (1,000 in basic)
- Email Delivery Reporting
- Social Media Sharing
- Export Sign Up to CSV File
- Unique Link for All Published Sign Ups
- Admin Management Tools
- Calendar Sync for Participant
- Customer Support via Email
- Collect Payments on Sign Ups
- Enhanced Security Options
How to Start Sign up Genius Free Trial
You can start to manage your group with Sign up Genius free trial. Here is a step by step procedure to sign up for genius free trial.
- Go to signupgenius.com.
- Click “create a sign up”.
- Fill the registration form, check “I’m not a robot”.
- Click “Register Now”.
- Sign in to your email address and click on the “activate your account” link.
- Enter your email address, password, and click on “Login” to access your signup genius free trial.
Close the welcome message to start exploring the service to manage and organize your event from the comfort of your home with little or no stress at all.
How to Add Group Member in SignupGenius
Signup Genius free trial plays a significant role to manage and organize your group member. After you have created the free trial account you can start right to create your group and add all group member.
- Sign in to your “Sign up Genius” account.
- Click “Groups” under “Sign Up”.
- Click “Add New Group”.
- Enter the name of the “Group” and click “Create”.
- Click “Add Member” to add your group member.
- Select “Manually enter email” to enter group email manually or click “import emails from my provider”.
- Select your “email provider”.
- Sign in to your email address and authenticate “Sign up Genius” by clicking “Allow”.
- Select all the “email” you want to add to the group member.
- Click “Import Contacts”.
- Click “OK”.
All the selected contacts will be uploaded and added to your group member list.
Compose Sign up Genius Message
They are a few templates for sign up genius basic plan to compose and send messages to all your group members.
- Sign in to your signup genius software account.
- Click on “Messages”.
- Click on “Compose”.
- Click “Create a sign” button.
- Give your sign up a “Title”.
- Select “Group title” from the list.
- Select your “SignupGenius” template.
- Click “Save and Continue”.
- Select your “Country, time zone, region, date format, and click “Save”.
- Select your “Sign up format” and assign a date.
- Click the “Add” button.
- Add a “Slot”.
- Fill the appropriate information.
- Click “Save”.
- Click “Save and Continue”.
- Set your sign up genius reference and click “Save and Continue”.
- Click on “Preview” to view your set up.
- Click on the “Publish” button.
So simple right? There is a lot you can do with Sign up Genius tool to manage and organise your event automatically.