The process to connect fuboTV to Roku depends on the option that works for you. But, for fubo TV connect Roku instant access, you need the fubo.tv/connect code and a TV provider’s account.
FuboTV provides an option to sign into the streaming app on your Roku device but requires an additional subscription which indirectly would more with your TV provider.
But, if you have a TV provider’s account that supports FuboTV you can use a stone to kill two birds with it. That is, you can beckon on it to activate and connect the FuboTV and your Roku TV or device to stream your favorite episodes, shows, event, etc., on Fubo.tv app.
FuboTV supports up to 10 or more TV providers’ which include Spectrum, Dish, DirecTV, COX, and many others. So, when you have an account that is still valid with any of these TV providers you can easily use the Tv provider’s login to connect the FuboTV app to your Roku.
Since every supported device has the option to connect the FuboTV app and the Roku device using email and password, that serves as a good chance to use the FuboTV app on Roku without a TV provider’s network account.
Therefore, in this article, we will consider how to connect FuboTV to Roku using the FuboTV activation code and email & password.
Steps to Install FuboTV Connect on Roku
We discuss the steps to take to install the fuboTV connect on Roku below.
- Ensure that you are on your Roku TV home screen. If not, press the “Home” button to return to the home screen.
- Navigate to the “Search” box and press the “OK” button on the remote to select the highlighted option.
- Enter or type “fubo” in the Roku search and press the right navigation button to select fubo TV Stream live Sports.
- Keep pressing the navigation button until Add Channel button. Ensure to highlight it and press the “OK” button on the remote.
- What for the fuboTV app to download, install, and be added to your Roku TV or device. Once the app has been added successfully a message to confirm that your fuboTV has been added successfully will pop up.
- To launch the fuboTV on your Roku highlight Go to Channel and press the OK tab to proceed.
With the above steps in place. We can proceed below to connect the fuboTV to our Roku device.
How to Connect FuboTV to Roku with Connect with TV Provider.
And here is your guide to fubo TV connect Roku to start streaming fuboTV on your Roku device.
- Navigate to your Roku Channel >> highlight the fuboTV app >> OK to launch or open the streaming app.
- Select the sign-in with a code tab to display the code to connect the fuboTV and the Roku device.
- Go to fubo.tv/connect on a web browser on a smartphone or computer/laptop.
- Enter the FuboTV code on the TV screen and select “Submit.”
- If you are not currently signed in to your TV provider’s account you will be prompted to do so.
- Select your TV provider and sign in to your account.
- Once the TV code is confirmed a successful message will appear on the TV screen and the fuboTV code and fubo.tv/connect Roku screen will refresh itself and you can start watching.
With the steps above you can complete the Fubo TV connect Roku using the activation code on fubo.tv/connect.
Fubo TV Connect Roku without TV Provider
There is no need for TV provider access to connect your Roku to the FuboTV app if you have either the FuboTV free trial or you subscribe to the Fubo.tv membership plan.
- Launch or open the Fubo TV app from your Roku channel.
- Select “Sign in with email” to popup the column.
- Enter your Fubo TV email and password using the onscreen keyboard.
- Select the “Sign In” or “Login” button.
Wait for a couple of seconds to log into your Fubo TV membership account. Once the detail is confirmed, the page will refresh and you can start to watch your favorite Fubo TV episodes, movies, etc on your Roku device.
With this article, Fubo TV connect Roku is achievable with or without a TV provider. So, we believe that whether you have a TV provider’s login or Fubo TV free trial or subscription, with this guide, you will be able to connect your Fubo TV subscription to your Roku device.