This article will guide you on how to install DirecTV on Firestick and have access to all DirecTV movies on your Firestick. Meanwhile, you need to have a valid subscription on your DirecTV so that you will not be disconnected from using the service with your Firestick.
You will be able to sideload DirecTV APK on Firestick following the steps we will share with you in this post. Meanwhile, to cast DirecTV to Firestick you need to enable install from unknown sources on the Firestick. With this, you will be able to download and install the DirecTV APK app on your Firestick to watch DirecTV for free.
There won’t be any need to re-subscription DirecTV for Firestick. The same subscription can be used on your Firestick when you are able to sideload the DirecTV app.
Table of Contents
Firestick Unknown Sources
You first need to enable install from unknown sources on your Firestick to be able to sideload or install the DirecTV APK app on the device and watch movies’ for free.
- Press the Home screen on your Firestick remote.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Select “System”.
- Select “Device”.
- Click on the “Developer options”.
- Enable apps from unknown sources.
This will enable you to download and install apps from unknown sources such as APK apps.
How to Install DirecTV on Firestick
This is the step-by-step to download and sideload/install DirecTV on Firestick to watch movies free.
- Enable unknown sources on your Firestick.
- Press the home button on your remote control.
- Search, download, and sideload the “Downloader” app from the app store.
- Launch the “Downloader App” from your app store.
- Copy and paste this DirecTV APK link and click on the “Go” button.
- DirecTV app will start downloading from the link source.
- Click on the “Next” button located to the bottom right.
- Click on the “Install” button.
- Wait for a couple of seconds for the DirecTV app to install successfully on your Firestick.
The DirecTV APK will be downloaded sideloaded successfully and you can start to watch movies for free on your Firestick.
How to Sideload DirecTV App on Firestick from Amazon Store
You can download the official DirecTV app and install it on your Firestick. This approach doesn’t require users to enable install unknown sources in the Firestick device settings.
- Press the home button on your Firestick (after you have switched it on).
- Type “DirecTV Now” into the search box.
- Select the app from the suggestion box. All suggestions are from the Amazon store.
- Click on the “Get” button to start downloading the app on your Firestick.
- The app will be installed successfully into your Firestick and you will be able to start using the app to watch movies for free with your single subscription.
How to Use DirecTV on Firestick
Whether you sideloaded the DirecTV APK app on your Firestick or you download the app directly from the Amazon app store. The procedure is how to start watching movies for free with the DirecTV app on your Firestick device.
- Launch the DirecTV Now app on your Firestick.
- Click on the “Sign in” button or “sign up” to create your account.
- Navigate to “Discover” using your remote control and press “OK” to select it.
- Click on “Watch Now” to start watching.
However, you can search through the movies’ library with a particular movie’s keyword and click on the watch now button to start streaming.