Google Scholar is a giant eBook store own and managed by Google. We all know Google products to be free for all and sundry. However, have you downloaded a book from the Google Scholar books site? I want to believe the answer is “No”.
And if your response is yes that you often download Google books, the downloaded PDF will miss out some valuable pages which you need to find out where to download the left out pages. However, Google book site is good at finding eBooks author, ISBN, writer, number of pages, and year of production.
And why can’t you download Google books? Google products like Gmail, YouTube, Google Console, Google Analytics, Google play store, etc are totally free. How come Google books ain’t free to download.
Google book site is best for researchers to search for eBooks, research paper, and document to aid researchers to get articles for research papers.
Which Book Can I Download from Google Scholar
Google scholar has the highest number of indexed books online for download for all scholars and researcher. Using the Google book site you will be able to download a portable document file, research papers, articles, etceteras.
However, the downside of Google book is that it skips some pages when you download directly without using the Google books downloader software to grab the article or textbook you are searching for.
How to Download Google Scholar Books on PC
Here is how to download Google books online from the mobile web or using a computer browser without leaving a single page out of the entire PDF or research paper.
- Download and install Google books downloader for Windows or for Mac
- Launch a browser on your PC and search go to Google Books site
- Search for the eBook to download in a PDF format
- Click on the preview button to start the book preview
- Copy the eBook URL from the address
- Paste the eBook URL in the Google books downloader for your PC OS
- Select eBook format output such as a PDF, JPEG, PNG, and select your save location
- Click on convert to start converting
With this procedure and with Google Scholar downloader you can download as many as possible numbers of Google books on Windows and Mac computer.
Download Google Books Downloader for Android
Here is how to download Google scholar books on Android using a Google download APK app
- Go to phone settings >> security >>install from unknown sources >> enable >> done
- Download and install Google Books downloader APK
- Launch the Google Books Downloader app on your phone
- Search for the Google Book you want to download
- Click on the search book and select the preferable resolution
- Click on convert
The PDF from the Google scholar will be downloaded to your Android and you can start to read it conveniently without skipping a single page.
Did you know about Google Books downloader for Windows, Mac, and Android? How do you download books from Google scholar?