Figuring out the answer to “how do you cancel paramount plus?” isn’t hard. However, you must understand that cancelling paramount plus must be done from the platform where it subscription was initiated and you can always come back when you are fit enough to take on the burden.
Let’s say you added Paramount Plus by installing its app on your Apple TV. You’d have to open up your user account and cancel the subscription using your Apple TV.
If you subscribed via the Amazon Prime Video add-on, then you should unsubscribe from Amazon Video Prime.
If that is clear, I’ll be breaking down the different steps you should take if you are looking to figure out the answer to “how do you cancel paramount plus?” and what you can do if the subscription isn’t cancelled.
How Do You Cancel Paramount Plus on the Web?
If you want to cancel your Paramount Plus subscription using a web browser on your PC or from your smartphone, then you must have signed up or registered using the web.
If that assumption is correct, follow the steps below to cancel your Paramount Plus subscription.
- Click on your username in the top-right corner of paramountplus.com.
- Choose “Account.”
- Click “Cancel subscription” after scrolling down.
Recommended: How much is Paramount Plus on Amazon Prime
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Android
To cancel your Subscription Plus subscription from your Android device. You can simply go on Google Play to cancel it if you subscribed there.
That being said, here is how to do that.
- Select your profile image in the top-right corner of the Play Store app.
- Select Payments and Subscriptions
- Select Subscriptions.
- Tap Cancel subscription after selecting Paramount +.
How Do You Cancel Paramount Plus on your iPhone?
If you registered for Paramount Plus through the app store rather than the app itself, these are the steps you should take to unsubscribe or cancel your membership.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Select Subscriptions.
- If you don’t see “Subscriptions,” choose “iTunes & App Store” instead.
- Now tap your Apple ID, scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap it
- Select Paramount plus.
- Choose Cancel Subscription. If you do not see the option to “Cancel Subscription,” your subscription has been terminated and will not be renewed.
- Select the Confirm button.
NB: If you subscribed using the app, the procedure will be different because it will not appear as a subscription in the app store.
How to cancel your Paramount Plus subscription on the iPhone App
If you signed up for the Paramount Plus plan using the iPhone app, you can unsubscribe without opening the App Store.
Here’s how you can do it:
- In the lower right corner, tap More > then Account.
- Choose “Manage Subscription.”
- Select Paramount+.
- Tap Cancel Subscription and then Confirm on the pop-up.
NB: Change the ID if you purchased it using another Apple ID.
How do I cancel Paramount Plus on Amazon Prime?
You must cancel your Paramount Plus membership through Amazon if you added it via the Fire TV or Amazon Prime Video add-on.
That being said, here are the actions you need to take to cancel Amazon Prime.
- Go to Amazon.com/yourmembershipsandsubscriptions to see the “Memberships & Subscriptions” options page.
- Log into your Amazon account when prompted.
- Click Manage Subscription next to the Paramount+ subscription.
- To manage your Prime Video channels, click the button on the following screen:
- Go to the “Prime Video Channels” section and select “Cancel Channel” to end your membership.
How to Cancel the Paramount Plus Free Trial
Paramount Plus offers a free trial for new users, which usually lasts for 7 days, but you might be lucky to get a free trial of 30 days if you use the Coupert Chrome browser extension when signing up.
Anyway, if you are given a free trial period and after a few days you feel the services are not tailored to what you need, you can cancel your subscription from where you registered for Paramount Plus.
Generally, most users opt to use the web to sign up.
If that is the case, follow the steps highlighted below.
- Go to paramountplus.com and click on the username link in the upper right corner.
- Select “Account.”
- Scroll to the bottom and select “Cancel subscription.”
If this is not the case, cancel it from the platform where you registered
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Roku
If you registered for Paramount Plus via your Roku streaming device, here are the steps you need to follow if you want to cancel the subscription.
- Navigate to the Paramount+ channel on your Roku device.
- Tap the asterisk or star (*) button on your Roku remote.
- Choose Manage Subscription, followed by Cancel Subscription.
How to Cancel an Apple TV Subscription to Paramount Plus
To cancel your Paramount Plus subscription from your Apple TV, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Choose Users & Accounts, then your account.
- Subscriptions should be selected.
- After you’ve chosen the subscription you want to manage, click Cancel Subscription.
- If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription has already been terminated and will not be renewed.
Can you cancel your Paramount Plus subscription at any time?
Yes, you can cancel your Paramount Plus subscription at any time. After that, you will be able to acess video content based on the money left before cancelling it.
But if you are on a free trial, you should cancel it before the free trial period ends.
Why won’t Paramount let me Cancel?
You are only permitted to cancel your membership from the platform where you first registered.
For example, if you registered for Paramount Plus through your Roku TV, you must cancel your membership through Roku.
If you signed up for Paramount Plus using streaming media platforms such as Xfinity, Amazon Prime, and others, you have to cancel it from there or call customer service if it ceases to work.
After reading this article, you should have figured out the answer to “How do you cancel paramount plus?” and what you should do if your paramount plus subscription ceases to be active.
If this article has been helpful, feel free to share and bookmark this website.