If you use Xfinity with your TV, you will definitely have CBS All Access in it, unless you are a new user. However, everything has changed since CBS All Access was rebranded as Paramount Plus.
The rebranding contained everything you can get with CBS All Access, but it included more offerings, making it more expensive.
Since you are aware of this, one of the things that you will need answers to is, “how much is paramount plus on Xfinity?” or is it free?
Let’s find out below by breaking down what it costs, how you can add it to your Xfinity account, and what you should do if you encounter any problems.
Recommended: How to watch Paramount Plus on Amazon Prime
How Much is Paramount Plus on Xfinity?
Paramount Plus is a premium streaming service, even though it comes with Xfinity, but to access the video content on the platform, you have to subscribe to one of the available plans.
It is not free on any platform unless you take advantage of a 7-day or 30-day free trial.
Recommended: How to Get with Paramount Plus Free Trial
That being said, here is the pricing for Paramount Plus in the UK, USA, and Canada if you are using Xfinity.
- Premium (which comes with no advertising except on live channels): $9.99 per month or $99.99 annually to stream ad-free in the US (however, advertising shows on the live channels). It comes with live streams of the CBS Network’s local channels.
- Essential (comes with advertising and drops your local live CBS): $4.99 per month or $49.99 annually on an “essential” plan. This plan comes with ads, and you also don’t get access to your local live CBS station.
- In the United Kingdom, the monthly fee is £6.99, with some additional charges.
- In the UK: £6.99 at no extra cost for Sky Cinema subscribers with Sky Q or Sky Glass.
- Canada: The essential plan costs 5.99 CAD per month, but the premium plan costs 9.99 CAD per month.
Is Paramount Plus Free on Xfinity
Paramount Plus is a premium service and it is not in any way added to the services you get once you subscribe to Xfinity, just like amazon prime too.
You have to pay for it separately if you want to access it on any of these platforms.
Paramount Plus Xfinity sign in
If you have Xfinity, there is a high probability that you will have CBS All Access with it before it was rebranded.
After the re-branding, it would have been updated on your Xfinity TV, so all you need to do is sign in again to gain access to the channels. It is not rocket science, and it is very easy to do.
However, it might be a thing for new users so I will be breaking down the steps you should follow to sign in to Paramount Plus from Xfinity.
- Turn on your Xfinity TV streaming box and smart TV.
- Before proceeding, ensure that it connects you to a trustworthy internet connection.
- Use your Xfinity TV’s remote control to scroll to the Xfinity and select it.
- On the screen, go to the Apps menu and scroll to the right until you see the Paramount Plus symbol.
- Select the application and sign in with your Paramount Plus account.
- Choose whether you want to sign in through television or the internet.
- Finally, enter the activation code if you selected web-based in the previous step.
- Once you log in to CBS, you will be sent to the CBS website, where you must enter the Preferred Plus code.
- Select the option and enter your email address and password if you wish to watch material on your television.
- If you want to watch Paramount Plus on your Xfinity TV, follow these steps:
Paramount Plus Xfinity not Working.
A lot of Xfinity users have complained about the Paramount Plus app not updating on their service.
That’s not all; maybe you can’t wrap your head around how to delete it and re-download it, or maybe it buffers too long as it is loading.
All these are common issues among other Xfinity users who watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity.
If you are facing this issue just as it is described above, send a message to the Xfinity team.
To send a “Peer to peer” (“Private”) message follow the steps below
- Click the “Sign In” button.
- Select the “direct message” option.
- Select “New message” (pencil and paper).
- Type “Xfinity Support” in the “To:” line and select “Support” from the drop-down list that displays.
- The “Xfinity Support” image has taken the place of the “To:” line.
- Fill in the blanks near the bottom of the window with your message and press Enter.
Paramount Plus/Xfinity Cancel Subscription
There are several reasons why you might want to cancel your Paramount subscription via Xfinity. One of them could be the slow streaming or the fact that you can’t update your Paramount Plus app via the platform.
Whatever the case might be, Xfinity customer support is working towards resolving that, but for the moment, if you feel you can’t wait any longer, you can decide to cancel your subscription by following the steps below.
- Navigate to Settings on your Xfinity X1 TV.
- Choose apps and subscriptions.
- Once you see the Apps & Subscriptions menu,
- Select Unsubscribe.
- Follow the on-screen prompt.
Can I watch Yellowstone on Xfinity?
Yes, you can, but you can only do that by adding Paramount + to your Xfinity account since yellow stone is available there.
Having said that, here’s how to add paramount + network to Xfinity.
- On your remote, choose Manage Channels and hit OK.
- The Subscription Management screen will appear.
- Now, choose the channel you wish to add…
- Your modifications will be shown on the Review and Submit screen.
- When you’ve finished your order, you’ll get a confirmation screen.
Is Amazon Prime Free with Paramount Plus?
Presently, you cannot get Paramount Plus for free anywhere or via Amazon Prime.
Amazon Prime comes with a monthly subscription of $9.99, but it was only $0.99 at the time. However, because Amazon Prime does not cover the cost of Paramount Plus, subscribing to it on the platform would still incur a fee.
This is because Premium Plus is a premium service.
Paramount+ Service Activation Code is not working
This is not a very common issue but one of the reasons for this is if you are using an activation code that has been used earlier. Sometime it could be a service error.
Whatever the case might be follow the steps below to resolve it if you are having issues with your activation code.
- Check the activation code’s authenticity to determine whether it’s been used by you.
- If it persists, generate a new activation code by clicking the “Regenerate Code” button on the page where you activate Paramount+.
- You must first delete and then reinstall the Paramount Plus Network software on your streaming device.
- Once completed, launch the program and pick your TV provider to acquire a new code.
After reading this article, you should be well-informed about how much paramount plus costs on Xfinity and what you should do if your paramount plus stops working with Xfinity at any time. If it has been helpful, feel free to share and bookmark this site.