Did you just get a new Amazon device and you want to activate Amazon Prime Benefits on all your devices, then, you are at the right place. We will show you how to connect your devices to Prime so that you can begin to enjoy the exclusive Amazon Prime membership content, anywhere you are. Stick around with us and let us get right into it.
How To Activate Amazon Prime Benefits
Here in this guide, you will learn and be able to activate the following benefits on your Amazon Prime account.
- Prime music.
- Prime reading.
- Prime Video.
- Facetime unlimited.
- Amazon Photos.
This is one of the features Amazon Prime members enjoy. You will have access to Prime Music using an Alexa-enabled device, a Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, or even a Fire Tablet. You can also access the Amazon Prime Music with Sonos, Android phones and tablets, iPhone, Smart TVs, Mac/PC, Web browsers, and even on some cars.
Prime Music gives you access to thousands of playlists, songs, and even stations that you can enjoy anywhere and anytime. You will also enjoy uninterrupted listening that is ad-free. You will also enjoy unlimited skips as well as offline playbacks.
How to Activate Prime Music?
On your mobile device, just download and launch the Amazon Music application, sign in using the same information you use for your primary Amazon Account. On Alexa enabled devices, just give the command, “Alexa, play music,” or you could ask for a particular song, playlist, or album. On Fire TV voice remote, just press the microphone button and request a song. If you do not have a voice remote, simply navigate to your Apps and Games.
With Prime Reading, members have access to unlimited reading with over 1,000 books, magazines, comics, Kindle Singles, and more. It is a 24/7 library that you can access at your fingertips anywhere you are. You can access Prime Reading on almost every device. All you need to do is download the free kindle app on your iOS or Android device or even your tablet.
How to Activate Prime Reading?
- Download and Launch the Kindle application on your device.
- Sign in with the same information you use for your primary Amazon account.
- Select the Get Started button, which is on the next screen, and then, in the pop-up window that will appear next, select OK.
- Go to the Discover New section where you will find the Prime Logo on any eligible title.
You can stream unlimited movies and TV series on the Amazon Prime Video app. You can use this app on your compatible smart TV, Fire TV, game console, streaming media player, smartphones, or tablet.
How to Activate Prime Video?
- Download and launch the Amazon Prime Video app on your Living room device.
- Register your device by selecting ‘sign in and start watching,’ then you can enter your account information directly on the device, or you can choose the ‘register on the Amazon website’ option to get a code which you will enter in your account.
- To use this feature on a mobile phone or tablet, just download the Amazon Prime Video app, sign in, and you can start streaming.
All Fire Kids Edition Tablet comes with a year free subscription of the FreeTime Unlimited. This subscription gives you unlimited access to thousands of kid-friendly books, educational apps, games, movies, and TV shows. Every Fire tablet has this app installed.
- Download and sign in to the Alexa app. Afterward, you will be able to set up your device, music, manage your alarms, shopping list, and many more.
- Then turn on your Alexa-enabled device and put it in a central location.
- Connect the power adapter to your device and also into a power outlet. Watch the light ring on the device turn blue, then orange. Once it turns orange, Alexa will greet you.
- Then follow the instruction on the Alexa app to connect your device to a Wi-Fi network.
- You can try giving commands like, “Alexa, play classic rock music,” “Alexa, play upbeat pop,” or “Alexa, play soul music.”
This is a great feature that helps you to build better connections with your friends and family through shareable pictures. Prime members have access to unlimited and full-resolution photo storage, which you can trust.
With this, you can be rest assured that your memories will remain secure for many years to come. You can also relive and share these memories on your personal devices or even Amazon smart screen devices. This includes devices like the Echo Show and Fire TV.
How to Activate Amazon Photos?
- Start by downloading the Amazon Photos app and begin to upload photos.
- Then, you can personalize your Amazon device by selecting the More tab in the application.
You should also read on how to delete your Amazon account here.
Now you can easily activate Amazon Prime benefits on all your devices and begin to enjoy all the amazing features. If you have any challenges following our guide above, let us know in the comments section below.